Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, what he did and achieved this season was world class.

The only reason I’m frustrated with him missing the golden boot is that Iranian players already have to achieve twice as much and work twice as hard than players from Brazil/Argentina/Spain/France..etc. and they have the worst agents. Basically, they need all the publicity they can get.

This is the real reason why it’s unfortunate he didn’t win.

However, at this point it is absolutely garbage if bigger clubs than Porto or Benfica aren’t interested in Taremi because he is a world class striker. He can literally play in Liverpool with his talents.

Best part is, he will be very cheap.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

he hit 21 goals in all comps. 2 assists and 3 pks won that were not converted by him.

Two strikers with 20+ goal seasons

Comment

@preezy

I love Taremi and he had a great season is a great player but portugese league is very low compared to england spain and italy.
        So i wouldnt be too confident and say he could playmat liverpool, we have to wait and see.

I hope he makes it to big club and is succesful

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
          @preezy
          I love Taremi and he had a great season is a great player but portugese league is very low compared to england spain and italy.
          So i wouldnt be too confident and say he could playmat liverpool, we have to wait and see.
          I hope he makes it to big club and is succesful
          his true level I think is even higher than we now believe. He has never played on a team that dominates matches and has excellent wingers/creative mids/ other fwds to link up with. The flashes of brilliance we see with him on TM typically involve azmoun because they are two players at a high level who understand each other well.

On a team like Benfica, Porto, or even better in LA Liga, etc I think he would actually show more to his game. Kind of like how azmoun was good in a rostov but elevated to new level at Zenit, but even then we see zenit struggle to feed him at times because of their weak midfielders.

In a team with actual creativity and smart taremi's capability has a massive ceiling.

In liverpool somebody like origi became cult legend and is backup striker getting ok minutes and scoring important goals. I think taremi is superior to him in all aspects.

Comment

Pure joy.

His heat map is so tight. He is literally almost always in front of the goal. Any team with decent service to strikers would be in EL/CL contention!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              Do people prefer he go to a top team in Portugal similar to Ansarifard going to Olympiacos, or is it better he try to enter a mid table team in a top 5 league. I can see both being options. He is 28, and I think the risk is less for him to challenge himself in a lower ranked team in a better league than a younger player like Jahanbakhsh. If he does a year or two in Spain or England and does poorly, he’ll be 30 and can make a money move after that.

He could also make a big name for himself next year if he can emulate 70% of what he did for Rio Ave at a mid table club in Spain, Italy or England.

I actually think he could do well in all 3 leagues based on his various attributes. If he improves his finishing just a bit, he could make a big dent in the top leagues.

He’d comfortably do well in a top Portuguese team as well, but I don’t know if it’s the best option based on his age. I wish Jahanbakhsh would’ve moved to Ajax or PSV to get a bigger move than Brighton in 2018, as I feel moving to the top team in your lower ranked league is a better move for a younger player as a stepping stone.

Essentially, I feel like if ansarifard and Jahanbakhsh had flipped their career choices, both might be in better spots. That’s just my two cents, but if I were Taremi I would take lessons from my countrymen and possible venture into La Liga or Serie A at this age. I think both of those are ideal for him and would push him to a higher level so he can reach a peak performance for TM.
              Nothing like playing UCL...he should go to Porto

Comment

https://serbenfiquista.com/forum/mer...tsf/65413/1455

benfica forum taremi thread was sent into overdrive today as well... Now it seems unanimous that the fans want him, some even instead of cavani. Mostly in awe of 21 goal record for rio and continually surprising and evolving game (to average viewer, not us who know him).

Others even calling the need to explore the iranian market "urgent" as it has "bombastic potential" (repeated serveral times LOL).

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  https://serbenfiquista.com/forum/mer...tsf/65413/1455

benfica forum taremi thread was sent into overdrive today as well... Now it seems unanimous that the fans want him, some even instead of cavani. Mostly in awe of 21 goal record for rio and continually surprising and evolving game (to average viewer, not us who know him).

Others even calling the need to explore the iranian market "urgent" as it has "bombastic potential" (repeated serveral times LOL).
                  While i dont appreciate the 'bomb' jest i like the precent Taremi has set with his insane season at Rio. We always talk about how these players open doors, lets hope its for real this time

Comment

He was their entire attack, wow he is playing with so much confidence! Amazing
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I am bemused to see so many fans immediately expect a player to move to a top team as soon as he becomes a top scorer. It is usually the top teams who hunt them in some cases to eliminate him from the competition. (Alex Ferguson at manu did that a lot). To be a top scorer you need the service of the entire team. Mehdi is clearly getting unconditional service from all of his team mates. He gets so many chances in any given game. That is undeniable. Unles the gaffer instructs the team to serve his new signing he would not do as well. So he could also move to a crap team and if the players don't serve him he won't do well. Look at ARJ.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Reddit thread on Taremi's second goal: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...84_great_goal/

Comment

Carvalhal Rio Ave raa tark mikone. Dastet dard nakone baraye komak kardan be roshte Mehdi.

https://www.abola.pt/Clubes/2020-07-...hal/854824/487
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Carvalhal Rio Ave raa tark mikone. Dastet dard nakone baraye komak kardan be roshte Mehdi.

https://www.abola.pt/Clubes/2020-07-...hal/854824/487
                            Az chizi ke khoondam, Carvahal mikhad bere Flamengo jaygozine JJ (ke rafte Benfica).

To resanaye Espanaye migan Tiago Mendes shayad biyad Rio Ave: https://www.marca.com/futbol/atletic...a2a8b45c9.html

Comment

The football powers that be are so mysterious. One of our best in Europe craps the bed in England this year and a guy we all wrote off does magic in Portugal. I am so happy for Taremi and hope he gets the recognition he deserves. I think France is better than Portugal but only if he can avoid a team like Amiens!

Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                The football powers that be are so mysterious. One of our best in Europe craps the bed in England this year and a guy we all wrote off does magic in Portugal. I am so happy for Taremi and hope he gets the recognition he deserves. I think France is better than Portugal but only if he can avoid a team like Amiens!
                                Sent from my SM-T590 using Tapatalk
                                Taremi has much more natural talent than Jahanbakhsh. The latter is a hard worker and utilizes his talent level, while he is not naturally that talented in comparison to Mehdi who is definitely top 3 EU league material.

Comment

Working...
                                X