X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    Nope.
    99% of those death treats are from Iranian diaspora members posing as Perspolis fans. I do agree that the things that are chanted in Iranian football stadiums can be very nasty which is why many Iranian men don't want women attending men's football games, though Iranians are seldom violent in football stadiums unlike in Europe with its many hooligans.
    I think we have enough evidence of toxic fan culture in Iran. No we dont have a hooligan problem. We have an oghdeh problem.
    I'll make sure to highlight more malign behavior going forward.
    There was a subset of very dedicated Branko backing Persepolis fans who were like this.
    Thankfully many scattered when Branko left to go to our mortal enemies.

Edit: This behavior isnt exclusive to Persepolis fans...just highlighting it as I am one and assume you are too.

Comment

Mehdi made it to the PPL team of the month. Well deserved.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Taremi is injured and will not go to Hong Kong. Awful news. Wish him a speedy recovery.

Go Mehdi!
        Go TM!

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/3517/%D8%B7%...B1%D9%81%D8%AA

Comment

fak
          injured in TM training ?
          hope not too serious

Comment

So apparently some Sporting fans in social media called him a pro diver and wishing he get killed by terrorist when he go back to Iran.
            Vahshi bazi hame ja hast..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

who gives a fk what some buttburned Sporting fan said....opinions are like assholes....everybody's got one..!
              the problem with social media is that it gives a large platform to every tom dick n harry to spew their bs on...! then reaction to their horseshitt becomes a big news in n out of itself..!! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                fak
                injured in TM training ?
                hope not too serious
                Before the first practice with TM, he underwent a physical. Medical staff concluded he is injured and told him to get rest.

Comment

Probably a good call to let him rest. If we can't beat Hong Kong we have bigger issues.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
                    Probably a good call to let him rest. If we can't beat Hong Kong we have bigger issues.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
                    This. I rather Azmoun not travel or play either since zenit said he was playing vs spartak with a knock that had forced him to miss most training session leading up to the game.
                    Allahyar, Karim, Torabi, ARJ, Dejagah should be enough.

Comment

i dont know man..... id say full force ahead..!
                      dropping any points against the minnows of the group is what's gonna bite us in the assss big time later on ..!!

since departure of CQ, Ive noticed that classic IFF loosie goosy approach to preparations for WCQs rear its ugly head in iranian football..!(missing vital Friendly fifa days, coach not showing up to prep the boys till 2-3 days ago... etc..!)
                      all we need now is daste kam gereftaneh harif o missing some key playing figures and hostile away playing conditions to choke and drop vital points which will come back to hunt us in late stages when stress also weigh in heavily..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        So apparently some Sporting fans in social media called him a pro diver and wishing he get killed by terrorist when he go back to Iran.

I’m sure if he won 3 penalties for them they’d be building a statue for him already. Lots of crazies out there

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Portuguese fans were also insulting CQ and Iran after the World Cup game against Portugal, I'm losing my respect for them even more now.

Comment

I saw the original tweet not long after the game and think it has been deleted now , from what I can remember it didn’t look like a Sporting fan account. The person who tweeted it name was in another language and I think it was written in Arabic.
                            Not trying to spread any hate or rumours or anything like that , that’s not who I am . I was gonna post the original tweet in here when I saw it but didn’t want to give the person the time of the day at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Portuguese fans were also insulting CQ and Iran after the World Cup game against Portugal, I'm losing my respect for them even more now.
                              Portugese are hot head people, so I am not surprised by this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                I think the comments we saw are from a small group of fans. To be honest if you go on social media your impression of iranian football fans would probably be even worse if you weren't familiar with the rest of the population. Not fair to make a judgement on the whole of Portugal.

Comment

Working...
                                X