This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
    Sorry but IRI dont deserve to be put in a positive light, and educated people know that IRI doesnt represent the iranian people
    and unfortunatly their is no market for your emotions!
    I doubt that the majority of these readers know that. In Germany the Axel Springer SE, a zionist publisher house owns Germany's most popular newspaper BILD, which is the most tabloid at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      I doubt that the majority of these readers know that. In Germany the Axel Springer SE, a zionist publisher house owns Germany's most popular newspaper BILD, which is the most tabloid at the same time.
      I dont get your post plz clearify:

the majority of readers?

(could be a minority if compared to that countrys total inhabitants or globally)

and

are you saying people are stupid and cant make up their own mind and make their own assumptions?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        There are only two possible culprits in making Iran or Iranians look bad in general, giving the timing at the moment.

1. Xenophobe right wingers who hate Islam and immigrants in general.....

(2. Right winger Jewish/Israeli lobbies who want to ........
        Yes, yes ... coz our own regime has been the epitome of peace, love, equality, kindness and tolerance, right?

Comment

This is old news but not bad to read. Araghi ha ajab rooi dashtan bad as on eftezahe baziahaye asiai.

ایران چگونه میزبان عراق و افغانستان شد؟

به دلیل اینکه چهار کشور عراق، افغانستان، سوریه و یمن درگیر جنگ هستند فیفا به دلیل رعایت مسایل امنیتی اجازه میزبانی رقابت های مقدماتی جام*جهانی را نداده است.
          ایران چگونه میزبان عراق و افغانستان شد؟
          به گزارش "ورزش سه"، این 4 کشور که ممکن است کشور تاجیکستان هم به آنها اضافه شود، بعد از اطلاع از این موضوع، کشور ثانویه ای را برای میزبانی معرفی کرده اند که ایران رای 3 کشور را دارد و عراق، افغانستان و سوریه قصد داشتند بازی های خود را در ایران برگزار کنند.

اینکه چرا به جز یمن بقیه کشورها علاقمند به برگزاری بازی ها در ایران بوده اند، دلایل مختلفی دارد. اولین نکته این است که ایران به دلیل هزینه کم برگزاری شرایط مساعد تری دارد. به همین دلیل هم عراق و افغانستان به ایران پیشنهاد دادند که هماهنگی و هزینه های دیدارهای مقدماتی جام جهانی 2018 را انجام دهند تا این دیدارهای دو تیم به میزبانی ایران برگزار شود. از طرفی حضور پرتعداد اتباع افغان و عراقی که می توانند امتیاز مثبتی برای این دو تیم است تا از حضور تماشاگر هم بهره مند باشند.

البته تیم سوریه هم می* خواست بازی هایش را در ایران برگزار کند اما بعد از مذاکره با مسوولان یک شبکه تلویزیونی و به دلیل مشکلات پخش تلویزیونی در ایران ترجیح داد که بازی هایش را در عمان برگزار کند تا بار میزبانی ایران سنگین تر نشود. جالب است بدانید، قبل از برگزاری مسابقات مقدماتی جام*جهانی عراقی ها به ایران پیشنهاد داده بودند که ایران میزبان بازیهای باشگاه اربیل عراق هم در شهر تبریز باشد که فدراسیون فوتبال با این مساله مخالفت کرد.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1265411...-%D8%B4%D8%AF-

Vazir varzeshe ma ham ke chapo rast dare beheshoon favor mide.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...1%D8%A7%D9%82/

Bazikone mahroomeshon ham ke dar komiteye enzebati moshkelesh hal shod. (Jasem Karar got his suspension lifted by Iran disciplinary committee. the same committee that fine Dejagah and Azmoun for tattoo. This committee forgave Iraqi player, Jasem Karrar who cursed Iranians, players, referee and fought with other players, also hit a referee. They banned a Persepolis player for cursing a Persepolis fan for several months and Payam Sadeghian for fighting in the pitch. when it comes to Iraqi Shia brothers the rules are rewritten on their favors.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...7%D9%84%D9%87/

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1265373...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            Yes, yes ... coz our own regime has been the epitome of peace, love, equality, kindness and tolerance, right?
            I am not supporting IR mofos but these other bastards are abusing the situation too. What do we gain by this publicity? Average people don't separate government from ordinary people? They look at news and think we are all backward savages. Do you like average Dutch people treat you like shit?

Comment

.....!

Comment

I am not supporting IR mofos but these other bastards are abusing the situation too. What do we gain by this publicity? Average people don't separate government from ordinary people? They look at news and think we are all backward savages. Do you like average Dutch people treat you like shit?
                You need to focus on the positives PL

Do you think the majority of Dutch people are racist or dumb?

Comment

You need to focus on the positives PL I don't think most of Dutch people are racist.
                  Public media can influence average citizens very easy. Most of the people doesn't have a clue so they rely on media.

Comment

Awful Turf
                    تیم ملی فوتبال ایران فردا از ساعت 19 به وقت تهران در سومین دیدار خود در رقابتهای انتخابی جام جهانی و جام ملتهای آسیا به مصاف هند می رود.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      Awful Turf
                      تیم ملی فوتبال ایران فردا از ساعت 19 به وقت تهران در سومین دیدار خود در رقابتهای انتخابی جام جهانی و جام ملتهای آسیا به مصاف هند می رود.

Even goats would complain..

Comment

The pitch doesn't look good. It has many puddles and grass is so different It reminds me of the grass on high mountain's valleys. I wish it does not rain or we get the worse condition and our key players may end up injured. I looked at the second picture and said this is a recipe for disaster: Cold and rainy weather and a pitch full of puddles => high possibility of injury.

Here look at Azadi grass.
                        https://www.google.com/search?q=azad...V0AUIqFxX_o%3D

Comment

Public media can influence average citizens very easy. Most of the people doesn't have a clue so they rely on media.
                          Like i said dont think majority of people are dumb and you need to focus more on the positives.

But I feel you PL as a Iranian living abroad. Iranians are not used to racism looking at Irans diversity of people.

Sometimes the frustration builds up to a degree that we see everything in Black or White with that said 2 wrongs dont make 1 right!

Comment

Turf may get worse for the game. It's raining there and they be rainy game day.

Comment

Btw we live in a global society with internet people choose what they want to read!

We should be more conserned with IRI cencurship and restriction of internet!

Comment

Btw we live in a global society with internet people choose what they want to read!

We should be more conserned of IRI cencurship and restriction of internet!
                                We do as much as we can to minimize IR's controlling flow of information inside the country. While we are free of IR's censorship in abroad, our public image can get hurt by IR's stupidity and biased foreign media on top of that. Internet is free and people have access to it but how many people really go through different channels to get the balanced news? very small fraction of people. Majority rely on TV or major news agencies. There is a recent shift toward social media or alternative online media among younger generation but it lacks credibility in many cases such as this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X