Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They won their first game of the season. This leave splits in two and there is a champions and relegation table. They will be in the relegation bracket but anything can happen and they definitely have a chance to stay up.

Regardless Saied needs to look for a transfer or velije needs to make a sale and cash in on him

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^^ this team is solakh ! They are in relegation zone every bloody year (well at least i know 3years ). What was saeid thinking signing a 5year contract with them!

Comment

Starting away vs FC Copenhagen.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Starting away vs FC Copenhagen.

Sofa score doesn't have Saeid in the lineup nor on the bench...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
            He seems to be suspended because he got 2 yellows.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              Sorry my bad,
              That was not confirmed line up. As Kiarash said he is suspended.

Comment

So, I went to the game today, with some friends (among them 1 irooni and the greek guy), even brought a flag, no Saeid or greek in the team, very dissapointed :/ They also played poorly, for sure Saeid will leave when they relegate after this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  He seems to be suspended because he got 2 yellows.
                  wasnt 2 matches in a row, he was mentioned in the final squad for the game here yesterday, seems weird..
                  https://vejle-boldklub.dk/bruttotrup...aLDpN9QI6lz6oc

Comment

Ye the FlashScore app which lists the ‘missing players ‘ for the match due to suspension and injury didn’t have his name on the list.

Comment

He was suspended for yellow cards a few games ago. I read he was injured and did not train before the weekend.

Comment

Then I’m glad they didn’t risk him today and hope that he is fit in time for international break.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                          He was suspended for yellow cards a few games ago. I read he was injured and did not train before the weekend.
                          why mention him in the squad yesterday then?

Comment

Ali Adnan is rumored to join them: https://twitter.com/iraqfootballpod/...961331726?s=21

Very good signing for them but that won’t be enough to turn things around for them, they look awful this season.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Ali Adnan is rumored to join them: https://twitter.com/iraqfootballpod/...961331726?s=21

Very good signing for them but that won’t be enough to turn things around for them, they look awful this season.
                              Adnan had us visa issue in MLS and they decided to mutually terminate his contract.
                              Wonder how he couldn't find any better team. Or money wise some arab land clubs.

Iraqi players are worst than us in level of agents/connections.
                              They produce quite decent players in Asia after Japan, Korea, Iran. But lack good connection
                              Adnan is still young for CB.

Comment

Adnan would be a great signing for Velje

Considering they have a relegation playoff, Adnan and Ezatolahi should be good enough to not get relegated

Comment

Working...
                                X