X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he really have a family
    Issue?

Wtf is up with Iranian GKs shitting over their own careers ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Great. He started the first match, and they actually won it. And now he's leaving.
      He started and they won. It doesn't say anything about his performance though. They won because they scored several goals. Makani was not good at all. Received a bad goal and had a couple of bad attempts where he was lucky not to receive any further goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        He started and they won. It doesn't say anything about his performance though. They won because they scored several goals. Makani was not good at all. Received a bad goal and had a couple of bad attempts where he was lucky not to receive any further goals.
        Do you play soccer? That shot was perfectly placed into side netting. It looks easy to save from a birds eye camera angle, but in reality that's not an easy shot. Save-able? Sure. But a bad goal to let in? Not IMO.

We should all not jump to any conclusions here. By his own account, he is injured. That to me holds more weight then anything else we see here, until we get some solid evidence for anything else. Now if he actually has some family issues back home, then #1) I wish him the best of luck in sorting everything out and keeping his family healthy, and #2) it is not odd for a player to leave the team short term to sort out family issues. If you remember a couple of months ago, Jahanbakhsh was absent from AZ for the same reason.

We've all been through this song and dance plenty of times, I don't know why we keep believing it. Let's just wait and see. He is either injured, or has family issues (or both).

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          Do you play soccer? That shot was perfectly placed into side netting. It looks easy to save from a birds eye camera angle, but in reality that's not an easy shot. Save-able? Sure. But a bad goal to let in? Not IMO.

We should all not jump to any conclusions here. By his own account, he is injured. That to me holds more weight then anything else we see here, until we get some solid evidence for anything else. Now if he actually has some family issues back home, then #1) I wish him the best of luck in sorting everything out and keeping his family healthy, and #2) it is not odd for a player to leave the team short term to sort out family issues. If you remember a couple of months ago, Jahanbakhsh was absent from AZ for the same reason.

We've all been through this song and dance plenty of times, I don't know why we keep believing it. Let's just wait and see. He is either injured, or has family issues (or both).
          Thank you. As Persians we always jump to conclusions and imagine the worst case for the player.. Makani will be back and playing a starter role with his team.

Comment

I got this from Telegram. Still waiting for a proper source.

سوشا مکانی
            امروز آخرین روزی است که در خدمت باشگاه استرومسگودست هستم.
            به دلیل مشکلات شخصی دیگر نمیخواهم در نروژ بمانم.
            به زودی به فوتبال ایران برمیگردم.

Edit: Varzesh3 covered it as well.
            Last edited by 04041374; 04-22-2017, 05:34 AM.

Comment

^haha ha is that true..??
              wow, whatta a soosool wanker ...!!
              he can pretty much kiss TM football goodbye then and he'd be pissing away a good chance of making the trip to Russia 18 WC with that dumb decision ..!!
              go back to running from morality police son, guess thats just about what you deserve after all..!

Comment

Did he really go back to Iran?

That's weak.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  ^haha ha is that true..??
                  wow, whatta a soosool wanker ...!!
                  he can pretty much kiss TM football goodbye then and he'd be pissing away a good chance of making the trip to Russia 18 WC with that dumb decision ..!!
                  go back to running from morality police son, guess thats just about what you deserve after all..!
                  Again, I haven't found any other source than this on Telegram.

Comment

In 90 article he said he wants to comeback but his club has not made a decision.
                    sigpic

Comment

New interview with Sosha. He basically said that he feels discriminated and can't live in Norway anymore.

The source is Fars News, so some statements might be made up.

http://90tv.ir/news/385943/%D9%85%DA...AF%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        New interview with Sosha. He basically said that he feels discriminated and can't live in Norway anymore.
                        I'm very surprised by this, he always seemed to be so happy on Instagram posts and so on? :/
                        Speaking of this Instagram, I get mixed signals now: https://www.instagram.com/sosha_makani/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Norway sounds like a shit place to live people, culture and weather wise honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            Norway sounds like a shit place to live people, culture and weather wise honestly.
                            Can't be worse than Denmark, at least based on those parameters..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Can't be worse than Denmark, at least based on those parameters..
                              haha whats up with Scandinavia? Im American so idk anything but it seems like the people there are stuck up?? Can't be racist can they?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                                Norway has actually been ranked many times as one of the best places to live in terms of life quality & I've heard nothing but positive things about Norway.... but w/e you say

Comment

Working...
                                X