Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
    Said it before and I'll say it again. If Saman and Gucci had more playing time at the world cup we would've gotten into the top 8
    Saman, maybe. Gucci, absolutely not! What has Gucci done in any level in the last few years for you to believe he could have helped? I thought that he should have been left behind in favor of Kaveh.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
      Saman, maybe. Gucci, absolutely not! What has Gucci done in any level in the last few years for you to believe he could have helped? I thought that he should have been left behind in favor of Kaveh.
      SAMAN MAYBE? MAYBE? He should've started all 3 games and played 90 minutes. In regards to Gucci, he's the man that took us to the 2014 World Cup, was our only scorer in the cup, and has scored a plethora of last minute life saving goals for Iran. He has always scored at the right time. Does anyone remember that iconic game vs Iraq? I would bet my life that Gucci would scored that last minute opportunity against Portugal, the same shot that Taremi missed. People here forget so easily....

Comment

SAMAN MAYBE? MAYBE? He should've started all 3 games and played 90 minutes. In regards to Gucci, he's the man that took us to the 2014 World Cup, was our only scorer in the cup, and has scored a plethora of last minute life saving goals for Iran. He has always scored at the right time. Does anyone remember that iconic game vs Iraq? I would bet my life that Gucci would scored that last minute opportunity against Portugal, the same shot that Taremi missed. People here forget so easily....

Comment

You are claiming that with Saman we would be in the final 8, and I said maybe. That's being overly optimistic.

In regards to Gucci, he is not the same player from 3 years ago. By your logic/argument Ali Daie would be able to score goals for us today too. We all love Gucci, but his best days are way behind him.

Comment

You are claiming that with Saman we would be in the final 8, and I said maybe. That's being overly optimistic.

In regards to Gucci, he is not the same player from 3 years ago. By your logic/argument Ali Daie would be able to score goals for us today too. We all love Gucci, but his best days are way behind him.
            Yeah I think that if we managed to gather 4 points without him, we would be able to do a lot better with him. That's just my personal feeling though, that we would make it to the top 8...

Gucci is the type of player that can maintain his quality as he gets older because he relies heavily on positioning to score. He never has been super fast or strong but he is super smart. He should've been used a s a sub because he's proven himself day in and day out with TM... But that's just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

Comment

http://www.footmercato.net/ligue-1/s...iens-sc_237526

Comment

Saman brings the caviar 👍

Comment

Nous avions des offres de plus gros clubs, mais c’est la meilleure étape pour la carrière de Saman. Quatre clubs au total ont accepté de payer beaucoup, mais nous avons pensé que ce serait la meilleure solution pour lui », avait alors expliqué son agent Nenad Lukic à Expressen

"We had offers from bigger clubs, but it (Amiens) is the best stop for Saman's career. 4 clubs were ready to pay more, but we tought that it (Amiens) was the best solution for him" Nenad Lukic (Ghoddos's agent)

Comment

Ok...so we talking TM or club? Tell me what has Taremi or Ansarifard done above and beyond Gucci???

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Amiens will play Caen today, starting soon, at 11 AM Pacific time. After watching Jahanbakhsh unjustifiably ride the pine again, I can't wait to see Saman play for a breath of fresh air.

Comment

any good links
                        please share

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Amiens will play Caen today, starting soon, at 11 AM Pacific time. After watching Jahanbakhsh unjustifiably ride the pine again, I can't wait to see Saman play for a breath of fresh air.
                          According to Score and LiveScore app Ghoddos starting. Is this match televised?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk

Comment

Match is about to start. Good stream link: http://www.time4tv.net/livesports.php?74

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                              Match is about to start. Good stream link: http://www.time4tv.net/livesports.php?74
                              Too many adds. Even adblock is struggling with this website.

Comment

Azmoun is that you? That situation looks exactly like iran portugal

Comment

Working...
                                X