This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hosseini & offside

I agree with you %100 , we will destroy Guam,India and Turkemanistan by 5 goals in Azadi

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
      Hosseini & offside

I agree with you %100 , we will destroy Guam,India and Turkemanistan by 5 goals in Azadi
      toro khoda calm down, people said the same about this first game against turkmenistan.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        toro khoda calm down, people said the same about this first game against turkmenistan.
        Had Iran scored on the early chances, the whole outcome would be very different. We were only up by one goal and had to defend to keep the score. They managed to score a goal. But this is not something they can repeat.

Trust me, from here on they will all be trashed by Iran.
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Comment

Abtin

I never did,I went on record and said this game was not go a be easy bcoz we have a new team and playing in Turkemanistan

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
              Abtin

I never did it,I went on record and said this game was not go a be easy bcoz we have a new team and playing in Turkemanistan
              Just do it

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                Just do it
                Kardan kareh zeshtie

Comment

^ But it is good for you!

Comment

What about Mehrdad Ghanbari? I believe he was the best LB this year in the IPL. He could be the LB that we need on the team
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Before the Turkmenistan game about a possible 5-0 result:

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                      Because I'm still having a hard time understanding how in the name of Rostam scoring five goals against a team that just lost to Guam(!) would classify our boys as "mythological legends"...
                      After the Turkmenistan game, justifying a 1-1 tie:

Originally posted by xerexes View Post
                      The fact is the gap is reduced significantly all over the world.

Thoroughly enjoy your predictions and supreme unparalleled insights into the world of football for their pure comical value. Please keep them coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                        Herpy derp
                        I know nuance is above your paygrade, but both those facts are true. Gaps have indeed been reduced all over the world as I showed in those examples. A 1-1 away tie against Turkmenistan is no longer an aberration for us or any other Asian powers. But it's also true that beating that team 5-0 would not even come close to 'legendary' or 'mythological' status and it's downright loony to suggest so. We would have scored that many goals by just converting half our chances that day. Similarly in Europe, Albania beating France is no longer a catastrophe and is not a sign that France is necessarily in disarray, but at the same time it would be utterly ridiculous for French fans to attach 'legendary' significance to scoring a bunch of goals on Albania. Then again they're not looking at it from a marsupial perspective...or was it mammalian... or something.

Comment

Unfortunately, more bad news re: TM from Khabar Online via Footbalitarin putting in question the whole "friendly' atmosphere in the TM camps:

It says that Montazeri and Gucci got into into an argument in the change rooms after the Turkmenistan game. All the players were obviously upset with the result and Montazeri was going on with one of the players (not mentioned who) about the poor performance of TM and the players.

This goes on for a while until Gucci jumps in and tells Montazeri to stop it and if they were going to do anything, they should have done it on the field and during the game. Then Montazeri tells Gucci that this is none of his business.

The argument ensues with Gucci who's clearly upset about being a bench-warmer and other players jump in to stop the argument, but Montazeri turns around and tells other players, "this guy has been here for two days, why is he talking like this".

Since this is going on in front of all the players, particularly the young ones, the more experienced players eventually jump in and tell the two to stop arguing, at least in front of the younger players.

منتظری در لحظه عصبانیت می گوید قوچان نژاد دو روز است به تیم ملی آمده و نباید اینطور حرف بزند!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            Unfortunately, more bad news re: TM from Khabar Online via Footbalitarin putting in question the whole "friendly' atmosphere in the TM camps:

It says that Montazeri and Gucci got into into an argument in the change rooms after the Turkmenistan game. All the players were obviously upset with the result and Montazeri was going on with one of the players (not mentioned who) about the poor performance of TM and the players.

This goes on for a while until Gucci jumps in and tells Montazeri to stop it and if they were going to do anything, they should have done it on the field and during the game. Then Montazeri tells Gucci that this is none of his business.

The argument ensues with Gucci who's clearly upset about being a bench-warmer and other players jump in to stop the argument, but Montazeri turns around and tells other players, "this guy has been here for two days, why is he talking like this".

Since this is going on in front of all the players, particularly the young ones, the more experienced players eventually jump in and tell the two to stop arguing, at least in front of the younger players.

منتظری در لحظه عصبانیت می گوید قوچان نژاد دو روز است به تیم ملی آمده و نباید اینطور حرف بزند!

Horrible.

Comment

Hamino kam dashtim. The one thinh which worked 100% and was perfect, the friendship among team, players and staff, and now they fight.

Comment

And there you have it folks! "The whole friendly atmosphere at TM camps is now in question"... because 2 out of the 23 players had a heated verbal exchange in the locker room right after a frustrating match and were told to calm down by other experienced players...

The team is imploding before our eyes, people!! Is CQ doing this on purpose!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X