This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ "hey dude, don't mess with me"

I hope we given them an embarrassing 12-0 thrashing.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

..... Hope they made a Sad Ballad as well, when we defeat them 10-0!

Comment

It's incredibly hilarious to read Afghan comments on their facebook page, all complaining that the Samen Stadium has way too little capacity, some even wanting Azadi It's especially funny when you see that their official stadium in their own country has less capacity.

They are only good to whine. Samen stadium az sareshoonam ziadeh.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          It's incredibly hilarious to see Afghan's on their facebook page, all complaining that the Samen Stadium has way too little capacity, some even wanting Azadi It's especially funny when you see that their official stadium in their own country has less capacity. They are only good to whine .
          Bro, why are your checking there facebook-page? Kar nadari :P

Comment

^ Labod nadare dige? pool paroo mikone...

Comment

It's incredibly hilarious to read Afghan comments on their facebook page, all complaining that the Samen Stadium has way too little capacity, some even wanting Azadi It's especially funny when you see that their official stadium in their own country has less capacity.

they can actually fill up the Azadi, that u23 match is evident of that

Comment

^ edareye atbae bigane dam dare stadium madarek sokonat check kone 500 nafar ham nemian stadium.

Comment

CQ talking with Saeed. I'm so excited for the future of this guy.

just a nice picture

Comment

More TM practice footage

Comment

I think it's time: does anybody want to offer to cut off their shambool if this team doesnt beat Turkmenistan? Kiarash? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        I think it's time: does anybody want to offer to cut off their shambool if this team doesnt beat Turkmenistan? Kiarash? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Afarin, we have the first

Comment

Pouraliganji Interview

Comment

That field though

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                That field though

Comment

Working...
                                X