X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=224279

Sadeghi, Mahini, and abdollahzadeh were cut and will not be included in the next tehran camp which starts in a few days.
    Wow, surprised at Sadeghi getting cut. Hopefully CQ have found replacements for defence, especially considering Jalal Hosseini most likely wont make the next world cup..

Comment

Bakhtiar Rahmani is a goner too.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Bakhtiar Rahmani is a goner too.
        why??

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
          why??
          He is injured and was practicing separately with Sadeghi only. Sadeghi is gone so I guess Bakhtiar is a waiting duck atm.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
            He is injured and was practicing separately with Sadeghi only. Sadeghi is gone so I guess Bakhtiar is a waiting duck atm.
            aha. But it is expected a lot will be cut to meet the number requirements of course. But I assume they will all still be under CQ's radar for future camps.

Comment

aha. But it is expected a lot will be cut to meet the number requirements of course. But I assume they will all still be under CQ's radar for future camps.
              Pretty much... Sadeghi is our tall defense so we need to find a good replacement for him. For these qualifiers we don't play against any tall opponents so Sadeghi is not needed but for next round we may need one if we play against Korea or Australia. At the same time we need to develop tall defense for WC where we may meet tall European teams like Netherlands or Sweden.

Comment

i think Sadeghi was sorta injured anyways, besides he is getting too old to rely on for future, Hossaini is getting old too but his quality is at least 2wice that of Sadeghi..!!
                Mahini has been also out of form (injured??)for quiet a while now, i think he was just given a token early invite because he had shown class and didnt go bitching to media for suddenly being dropped from TM a while back..!
                Bakhtiar i think coming of injury too and also dealing with sarbazi still, making him not a very reliable option for immediate needs..!! he showed his quality to CQ in the prep for WC and i think once his sarbazi situation stabilizes and he hit better form and fitness, he will very likely agin feature back into the TM mix, especially considering the recent talent-drought in AM position..!!

i dont know anything about Abdolahzadeh kid..?? must not have impressed enough and wasnt rated all too highly to begin with..?? not sure..?

Comment

Mahini was in conscription...

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=224293

34 players new list

ezatolhai in this list!

Comment

Wow, surprised at Sadeghi getting cut. Hopefully CQ have found replacements for defence, especially considering Jalal Hosseini most likely wont make the next world cup..
                      The 30+ players will almost be gone by the time WC comes along but right now it's too early. CQ needs their experience as well as helping them helping the new blood coming in.
                      sigpic
                      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                        The 30+ players will almost be gone by the time WC comes along but right now it's too early. CQ needs their experience as well as helping them helping the new blood coming in.
                        Exactly. But hopefully CQ knows how to handle this transittion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                          btw, again, I find it interesting that CQ called Torabi a talent in the same league as Sardar and JB.

باید بازیکنان جوانی را که در اختیار داریم، نگاه ویژه ای به آنها داشته باشیم. مثل جهانبخش، ترابی، سردار، نریمان جهان و...

Torabi is the guy who was on fire during our 2016 Olympic qualification games. I guess CQ is seeing something in him
                          yea,interesting...!! I dont really recall too much of the kid..!!?? i think he was our RWingback, Khakpoor's omid team... right.?
                          any token Youtube vid of the kid around..?

btw, i guess this 34 new list includes Pretty Much all Players currently in TM picture..!!?
                          it includes the legionares and other's currently preoccupied with club duties in one way or another and mentions ARJ and Ashkan are sorta nursing late injuries..!!

right off the bat, it looks like No Beita and Danny boy ...!! lol and off course no KB and AriaJapony..!!

Comment

Where is Beitashour in all this??!! Was he just a one timer ??

Comment

I have now created a folder with 10 different sites for IRIB 3 streams, I say bring the WCQ's on!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                Where is Beitashour in all this??!! Was he just a one timer ??
                                He is recovering from an injury currently, or he may have just recovered. But he was injured when CQ sent out the list.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X