Breaking News: Ali Daei sacked!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
    A clueless coach that was shit talking his Employer got sacked? Wow. Things might actually be going in the right direction after 8 years of chaos and medieval mentality.
    I mean he did have a point. How the hell can a company like Saipa not be able to pay their players?!?

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
      One of the biggest Iranians in History, in and outside of football.
      As a player and person yes, as a coach definitely not.

Comment

I feel that if Ali Daei was to become TM coach, there would have been a "mutual departure" from Saipa instead. Yet, we are talking about IRI business...so it wouldnt shock me if it was not handled professionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          I mean he did have a point. How the hell can a company like Saipa not be able to pay their players?!?
          that's true..! any club for that matter ...!
          when players get shafted financially by the club mgmt, it certainly affects their effort and commitment levels on the pitch, and makes it very difficult for any coach to get the best outa his squad and have them play committed and to their maximum potential...!

has he been bitching about this issue for a long while now ??? or did he all the suddent have a cow about it and got himself intentionally fired, to pave the way for his possible 2nd stint in charge of TM..!!? Or a richer and more high profile IPL Club, such as Traxtor as mentioned earlier..!!

if we are nowhere even close to reaching an agreement with a decent foreign coach for TM, then i dont mind it if he was given the TM reigns on Temporary basis until an actual Qualified Foreign coach lured in..! (so long he doesnt try to bring in that clueless, goozoo human afazeli into his coaching mix again..!)
          i dont know if his pure Football Coaching skills has improved much in recent years, but he seems to have been behaving himself rather professionally off (possibly on..?) the pitch in the past 5-6 years and he hasnt come across in the media nearly as Arrogant, YekDande o kaleshagh as he used to the last time he was in charge of a big jobs that he simply was very Ill-qualified for (PP and TM..!)

this way we get a chance to assess his coaching performance and ability to manage TM players and his player selection tendencies and have a better idea if he could handle this job on a more extended term basis..!
          at least it will buy us some time until the end of CAF tourney and i have a feeling IFF could possibly lure away Hervé Renard from that job..! of all the names so far, he seems the most likely to succeed and able to transition and improve our team on the offensive front while hopefully keeping us tight in the back..!

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
            I feel that if Ali Daei was to become TM coach, there would have been a "mutual departure" from Saipa instead. Yet, we are talking about IRI business...so it wouldnt shock me if it was not handled professionally.
            How on earth can he be a credible candidate seeing how he underperform with TM and IPL clubs?!

Comment

The reason he got fired is he exposed that the CEO of the club is not who he says he is... not just the Pride price comments.

Comment

Watch him be the interim TM Coach.

I said this 2 months ago

Comment

According to gol bezan, IFF have contacted Daei... our fears are coming true!

https://twitter.com/GolBezan/status/1124726514820337664

Comment

Be ghole Lawrence: “it was Written..!”
                    Let’s hope n prey now it’s only on a Temp basis TM “careTaker” of sorts ..!? Not an official offering ..!

Comment

For the record guys, we always judge Daei's coaching record on his coaching record with TM. Looking at his statistics, that was actually his BEST hiatus. In other words he's done a lot worse with clubs. It doesn't look promising.

Comment

If we are going to go down the Iranian route there are so so so many better options...

Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Markar... Why Daei!?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                          If we are going to go down the Iranian route there are so so so many better options...
                          Hashemian, Mahdavikia, Markar... Why Daei!?
                          ROFLMAO. There are about 2 dozen Iranian options that are better than Daei. But you have miraculously managed to name 3 that aren't. You do realize that TM needs a head coach, right? Are you familiar with the concept of experience? Do they hire CEOs straight out of college or off the street in your line of work?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                            ROFLMAO. There are about 2 dozen Iranian options that are better than Daei. But you have miraculously managed to name 3 that aren't. You do realize that TM needs a head coach, right? Are you familiar with the concept of experience? Do they hire CEOs straight out of college or off the street in your line of work?
                            Do you're trying to tell me that the guy who ran TM into the ground once already and has continued to get jobs based on his name and no merit at all is more qualified than 2 German trained coaches and one who spent 8 years as second in charge to the greatest NT coach we've ever had. There are many great Iranian coaches. Daei is not one of them. Experience at being mediocre is meaningless.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                              Do you're trying to tell me that the guy who ran TM into the ground once already and has continued to get jobs based on his name and no merit at all is more qualified than 2 German trained coaches and one who spent 8 years as second in charge to the greatest NT coach we've ever had. There are many great Iranian coaches. Daei is not one of them. Experience at being mediocre is meaningless.

Please list these "Great Iranian Coaches"

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Please list these "Great Iranian Coaches"
                                So instead of having a problem with someone saying Daei is better than hashemian this is what stuck for you? Veisi, Golmohamadi, Nouri. The point isnt that we should go with an Iranian, a foreign coach can be much better. The point is out of all the Iranian coaches why Daei...

Comment

Working...
                                X