This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
    I don't participate in this thread normally. It's too frustrating and everything has been said ad infinitum.
    But I'd like to add one point that I have not seen mentioned here (although I hardly read most posts in this thread, so forgive me if this has been pointed out already)
    To the point:
    The last time I watched him play (a few games ago) I noticed a very good dead ball delivery by him.
    I forgot if it was a corner or a free kick, but it was perfectly weighted.
    TM has also not had a standout deadball taker since probably Teymourian and Nekounam. (Although Ghoddos seems promising).
    Can those who have watched more of Jahanbakhsh weigh in on this. HAve you noticed this too? Is this a pattern?
    As we all know he doesn't get much playing time.
    We also know he does train and his team has good facilities.
    We also know he is a serious and conciencious person.
    My hope is:
    Could it be that he has silently embarked upon upgrading his skill set by practising dead balls?
    If not, he really should make use of that training time for it.
    It could be a very valuable addition to TM.
    Unfortunately TM has been subject to Hajsafi’s shots at sending the ball to Pluto for a good few years now. As long as he is on the pitch he seems to be the one to take them but there is no question in my mind the best man to take them is saman followed by Gholizadeh. I remember JB was tried at corners for TM and wasn’t very good but at AZ he took some and was decent?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ehsan needs to retire already..! i'll throw up if see him again suited for TM much less Starting..!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Unfortunately TM has been subject to Hajsafi’s shots at sending the ball to Pluto for a good few years now. As long as he is on the pitch he seems to be the one to take them
        Yes, very annoying and I never understood why. I guess everyone else at the time was even worse?

but there is no question in my mind the best man to take them is saman followed by Gholizadeh.
        Yes, Ghoddos looks promising. I especially noticed his direct free kicks: strong and almost always on target.
        Gholizadeh I haven#t watched enough. Glad to hear that he good at it too. I really need to re-watch some of games.

I remember JB was tried at corners for TM and wasn’t very good but at AZ he took some and was decent?
        Yes, I remember that JB was taking TM corners for a while and how I was really annoyed at how poor they were. That's why I made my post, because his recent freekick was so perfect that it really stood out at me in contrast to what I remembered of him, hence me theory.

I should point out that it was an indirect freekick or corner (I now think it was a freekick actually and definitely not a direct freekick). Of course one random scene may not mean much, but it was so perfectly done that it surprised me because I had not remembered JB positively in this role in the past (for TM at least as you said).

I just think it's extremely important to have at least one really good deadball taker, or maybe divide it by two (direct and indirect).

It#s one of my pet peeves with teams I like, when they keep pissing away these opportunities and TM has been for a while (Hajsafi eyeroll!).

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ^ehsan needs to retire already..! i'll throw up if see him again suited for TM much less Starting..!
          You forgot to mention wearing the captains armband too....he is our current TM captain! Unfortunately he’s a fixed starter as it stands
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

You forgot to mention wearing the captains armband too....he is our current TM captain! Unfortunately he’s a fixed starter as it stands
            yea man, i dont know wtf dragan was smoking when he decided to drop Dejagha from his TM list and retain ehsan as the captain ...!!? HajSafi maybe a bit younger but he is/been literally half caliber of a MFdr that Ashkan is/was and probably has more football miles on him than Dejagha and certainly plays like a played-out oldie who is refusing to step aside ..!!
            i lost count of how many vital matches TM has lost mostly due to his sooties or flat out invisibility and uselessness on the pitch ..!
            i suppose he is a nice guy or professional or whatever...!! but frankly im fed up with him already...!!
            every fking time we play a formidable opponent or an important game he either goes missing or shitts all over and cost us the game one way or another..!!

Comment

Unfortunately TM has been subject to Hajsafi’s shots at sending the ball to Pluto for a good few years now. As long as he is on the pitch he seems to be the one to take them but there is no question in my mind the best man to take them is saman followed by Gholizadeh. I remember JB was tried at corners for TM and wasn’t very good but at AZ he took some and was decent?
              Dadash, mordam az khande with this line It's true, he has sent more satellites to Pluto than Elon Musk could ever dream of lol.

But to be fair, Ehsan has improved in other departments of his game. He has become a solid player overall. He's also the most experienced player in Team Melli currently. Ehsan has worked under 5 different Team Melli coaches, has played in 3 Asian Cups and 2 World Cups. Even though he's shooting for the stars lol, he is a needed piece in our team.

Comment

On the bench @ WBA, kick-off in 20 min.

Comment

0-1 HT

Comment

lallanna in at half time
                    so that leave 2?4? more subs ?
                    Koonilee rid .... skys from 3 yards in front of goal..!!
                    i cant believe this clown coach rates him over the likes of Ali

Comment

im liking how WBA is playing bha , by pressing them in their half and not letting em out ...
                      BHA awarded a weak PK
                      wellback to take it
                      75' no arj yet

ha ha wellback hits post

Comment

Lol BHA missed two penalties.

Comment

I guess I’m not the only one laughing my butt off!

Comment

welbeck is so pathetic. I cant believe the famed brighton scout team chose this loser to up their forward line lol

Comment

No Jahanbakhsh today, Moder brought in for the 3rd sub [emoji2359]

Comment

Truly embarrassing performance against a team well in the relegation zone. BHA retain the coveted 16th spot (if Newcastle win they drop to 15)

Comment

Working...
                                X