No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooh ffs...he just airing balloon for the next guy....!!
    he didnt inhale..!! my boy is innocent like Clinton

Comment

Totally ridiculous trying to stretch a story from playing around with balloons to taking drugs in public, lol.

Comment

Nitrous oxide, laughing gas, helium or whatever you want to call it, are NOT drugs. Some people don't know what they are talking about.....
        It's completely legal here in the Netherlands too. Over here people can even openly use it in public.

Comment

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
          Nitrous oxide, laughing gas, helium or whatever you want to call it, are NOT drugs. Some people don't know what they are talking about.....
          It's completely legal here in the Netherlands too. Over here people can even openly use it in public.
          maybe its legal (yet) because their is no law against it and because of the normale houshold usage which makes it nearly impossible to completly forbidding it. But its certainly a huge issue in The Netherlands as well, here are some links ;

https://www.gelderlander.nl/veenenda...kker~ac8cf960/

https://www.limburger.nl/cnt/dmf2020...-in-heerlen-in

https://www.omroepzeeland.nl/nieuws/...ebruik-lachgas

https://www.destentor.nl/veluwe/boet...kers~a6c29528/
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Seriously this is the video you guys saw of Ali taking drugs smoking hookah in a devils lair nightclub with 40 vixens around him that was going to throw his career down the path?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've known a few Iranian players personally including Ali and I can assure you that he is the most professional out of them. Even for PL standards he is super professional so don't let a stupid video fool you. I'm sure Potter won't go too crazy either with Ali because he knows what he is like.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
              We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Athletes are normal people. So I don't think it is right if people create big hashie for this.

What actually annoys me is that, sometimes Iranian football players, like JB try to create the image of a "shy and extreeemely perfect-mannered" person.
                I think we can never say someone is 100% perfect or the way they try to present themselves, cause in the end of the day they are normal young people.

The point is, I expect an athlete to be professional and also have a strong & enriching character or mentality.
                There is no doubt AJ is a nice & ambitious person.
                However at the same time I wish athletes to stay "true to themselves" & normal in front of the people, like Ashkan..

Comment

I dont understand? Is he not suppose to have fun? What is he a robot?
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Originally posted by 50Toman View Post
                    Is there anything that is not legal in Netherlands?

But seriously every one inhales helium in parties to sound funny. I have even watched and laughed at my own kids doing it. Helium is an inert gas. It cannot react with anything so it is not intoxicating. If you inhale too much, it replaces oxygen in your body and make you dizzy or pass out.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

besides the balloon clearly gets bigger when camera rolling by him, suggesting more of an Exhale than Inhaling action...!
                      Ali be like ok boys Give Me the Ballon First, so I can Bust Like a Bubble..!!
                      Translation: let me first infuse it for ya'all with the tantalizing aroma of Ghorme Sabzi from my dinner with an enticing hint of Koobideh from my earlier lunch..!!
                      Next ....Davy.. here you go buddy...get a wiff of these mad vapes..! thats some serious Holistic Healing shitt I spit in this ballon for you'all....! Now dont be greedy son....pass it along to the next homie.... remember ..its Puff, Puff PASS...!! Dont Fk Up the Rotation...!! lol

on the serious note;

the vid is clearly suggestive of a guy in peer pressure situation(trying too hard to fit-in with teammates.!!) agrees to partake in the group's shindig purely for sake of not becoming the square peg out ..!
                      personally, never have i used any sort of drug, but Ive been in couple of party situations as such when younger, where i've pretended to inhale on a cigaweed and act high, just to fit in and continue to party along with the group of folks amongst which were some fine-ass young broads, which was my main motivation for partaking..!

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                        Is there anything that is not legal in Netherlands?
                        But seriously every one inhales helium in parties to sound funny. I have even watched and laughed at my own kids doing it. Helium is an inert gas. It cannot react with anything so it is not intoxicating. If you inhale too much, it replaces oxygen in your body and make you dizzy or pass out.
                        Exactly and thank you.
                        I am not sure why people are adamant that he was inhaling nitrous oxide and not Helium. How one is going to prove one way or other is beyond me.

Comment

In all honesty he wouldn’t be the first footballer to be caught on camera doing that , I’m guessing there was more than those 4 players doing it and that they were just the unlucky ones who had the video posted.
                          Brighton will probAbly just discipline the whole team or something , people make mistakes. These things happen.

Comment

Lol just watched the video , overblown to hell.
                            Next week the Daily Mail (racist newspaper) will be reporting that Alireza was the shooter that killed JFK.

Comment

Originally posted by zahedika View Post
                              Exactly and thank you.
                              I am not sure why people are adamant that he was inhaling nitrous oxide and not Helium. How one is going to prove one way or other is beyond me.
                              Because if it was just helium in those balloons, they wouldn't be doing the inhale/exhale technique, clearly demonstrated by Pascal Groß, which is the way in which you do balloons i.e. nitrous oxide. Also, they're in a nightclub with very loud music, why they hell would anyone in that surrounding want to suck helium out of a balloon to make your voice change when nobody can hear you. You don't have to be freaking Columbo to figure out they were doing balloons.

It's gonna be a slap on the wrists. It won't affect their careers, at least not in the UK. Nothing happened to Sterling 5 years ago.

My question is who was filming them and sharing with the press. Trying to shame a lot of Brighton's attacking players. My guess is Solly March

Comment

So you guys believe that these pro athletes are a bunch of junkies trying to get a cheap high on camera in a night club?? Common sense is a good thing.
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X