Iran vs. South Korea (Asian derby) | 11.6.2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
    You need to stop responding to something that has nothing to do with you.

I posted my impressions of the game without mentioning any names.

People like yourself comeback and start bringing up CQ.

I ask anyone to go back and show me when I mentioned CQ before a known CQ groupie accused me of trolling.

Admin please ask these members to stop trolling by bringing up CQ's name in every thread.
    Do you even realize what members you are talking to buddy? I havent brought up CQ once.

Comment

Iran vs. South Korea (Asian derby) | 11.6.2019

No people are tired of the likes of you.

You need to stop trolling.

Admin please warn these people.
      You were spamming the same message and have trolled the forum non-stop. Even now in this thread you can’t stop trolling. You mention someone that no one else has mentioned and then have a go at people just for responding to you. You are obsessed.

Grow up. Loos.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        You were spamming the same message and have trolled the forum non-stop. Even now in this thread you can’t stop trolling. Grow up.
        Admin please warn this memeber.

His first post after the game today is to come here and attack me and accuse me of trolling.

Let's make members adhere to the roles of the forum.

This is my last response to this member until Admin takes action.

Comment

Admin please warn this memeber.

His first post after the game today is to come here and attack me and accuse me of trolling.

Let's make members adhere to the roles of the forum.

This is my last response to this member until Admin takes action.
          I went on the thread to read people’s thoughts, excited after we held out Korea in Seoul, and all I saw was you and your typical baiting and trolling. You ruin the quality of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Saam View Post
            Hopefully by bringing in some young guys like Shekari, Sharifi (don’t know how he’s coming along) we will fix the midfield issue. Offensively we looked great.
            This. I would argue that we just haven't had any players coming through in midfield - in the world cup we stuck out. Guys like Ebrahimi and Amiri I like but we have really got every inch of their talent fighting on the pitch. And we have all our hopes in a young footballer who on form is a beast but still has development to do (Ezatollahi).

Now we are completely stacked with wing-forwards but we have very little in central midfield. Since Khalatbari we don't have a trequartista and our attacking midfield is dry compared to previous decades. We need Shekari and co to take the step or we have to be pragmatic and play in a different way to what many want to see...

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
              I don't think we will be seeing the likes of Torabi, Amiri and Shojaei in TM for much longer and I don't think Nourallahi made the best impression on Wilmots. .
              It's harsh on Torabi Bi-honar jan, the kid is only 24. At least for the moment he is a good rotation player to have for tournaments and qualifiers.

Nourallahi has been a bit weak in the 3-4 games he's played for TM. The only reason he's there is because of the dearth of midfielders we have so I'm expecting he will still have a squad place until someone else comes up.

Am hoping Rezaeian is replaced by Ghafouri (who would be better in this style of football and I thought is really dangerous in international football on the overlap whenever he plays) or Moharrami. I actually think Ghafouri would be better than the other two for the national team, even if I prefer Moharrami as a footballer.

Comment

It's harsh on Torabi Bi-honar jan, the kid is only 24. At least for the moment he is a good rotation player to have for tournaments and qualifiers.
                Nourallahi has been a bit weak in the 3-4 games he's played for TM. The only reason he's there is because of the dearth of midfielders we have so I'm expecting he will still have a squad place until someone else comes up.
                Am hoping Rezaeian is replaced by Ghafouri (who would be better in this style of football and I thought is really dangerous in international football on the overlap whenever he plays) or Moharrami. I actually think Ghafouri would be better than the other two for the national team, even if I prefer Moharrami as a footballer.

Ghafouri is too old to be our starter, he wont make it to WC 2022.

It will be between ramin and sadegh.

Sadegh was promising in his few games for TM.

Hopefully he gets to start in the upcoming games so that we can properly evaluate his strengths and weaknesses.

This will help Wilmots decide on who he should choose as the starter going forward, Ramin or Sadegh.

Ramin is certainly the physically larger and stronger player, but sadegh seems to have more quality on the ball and higher potential for improvment with coaching.
                Last edited by KeonKish; 06-11-2019, 09:35 AM.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Descent overall performance from TM. A tie in Seoul in front of tens of thousand of Korean fans is always good. Let's acknowledge that TM is going through a transitional period and the new management team has a lot to learn from this friendly. It is also great to have a world class solid keeper like Beiro without whom this game would have probably ended at 3-1 for Korea if not worse.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Descent overall performance from TM. A tie in Seoul in front of tens of thousand of Korean fans is always good. Let's acknowledge that TM is going through a transitional period and the new management team has a lot to learn from this friendly. It is also great to have a world class solid keeper like Beiro without whom this game would have probably ended at 3-1 for Korea if not worse.

Go TM!
                    It's a damn crime that Beiro is not playing for a top European side.

Comment

Originally posted by tehroonieh MD View Post
                      It's a damn crime that Beiro is not playing for a top European side.
                      The challenge with Beiro is that he comes from the most humble beginnings compared to other players and the family support structure that has existed for Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun and Ezatollahi is just not there. Add to this the relatively comfortable salary and living in Iran compared to challenges of moving to a highly competitive and foreign European football environment where you have to overcome language and cultural barriers in addition to higher professional performance requirements and the hesitation becomes understandable. None of that makes it justifiable though. He needs to bite the bullet and go for it. Hopefully, Vahid Hashemian could make a difference in providing some personal coaching to Beiro. He has so much talent that he needs to use this window of opportunity to go to the next level.

Sangarbaaneh Bimaanand: Alireza Beriranvand!
                      Go TM!

Comment

The torabi guy isn't that young and prefer to rot in IPL while Gholizadeh&Delfi that are much younger are playing in Europe

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          The torabi guy isn't that young and prefer to rot in IPL while Gholizadeh&Delfi that are much younger are playing in Europe
                          I'm sure that once Delfi and Gholizadeh are fit, we won't be seeing alipour or torabi.

Especially due to the fact that Wilmots himself is Belgian, i'm certain that he will keep a close eye on all of our belgian legionares.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

We got one of the best sports psychologists around but in the end it wasn’t enough on the day. Sad to see as our team’s discipline and composure had been faultless for an unreal amount of time.
                            But beri beri is trolling. Needs some Thiamine
                            I am reporting you to admin for trolling Dr. Moosh Gharib.
                            I did not mention CQ once.
                            YOU need to stop bringing up CQ in every post.
                            No people are tired of the likes of you.
                            You need to stop trolling.
                            Admin please warn these people.
                            Warning issued to you both!

@ DR - he didn't bring up CQ here, please stop fishing for an irrelevant argument.

@ Beri - you're on thin ice, you have done enough trolling on the boards for a while. here is your official notice - you've been warned before and I'm giving you one last chance. you are in no position to tell ppl not to get involved in covos on this board....in case you forgot that is what a forum is for. Next infraction will result in a few weeks off for you
                            Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 06-11-2019, 09:50 AM.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

The dirty Queiroz bashing by IRIB agents, Misaghi and Sianaki was so ugly to hear. They keep bashing TM under Queiroz and defending the so called'' Beautiful football'', unless i was dreaming i watched only 15 to 20 minutes of decent football by TM today. Not targeting Wilmots, because he didn't have enough to implement his work and friendly matches result doesn't matter anyway but it wasn't for Beiranvand result could have been much different!
                              Terrible game by Rezaeian, Milad was also so so, and Ezzatollahi is not game ready yet. Any way this team will change from now on and is time to find a play maker if the plan is to play attacking football. Hajsafi as CAM is waste of spot!!

btw, i didn't get JB sub, thought he was having a decent game.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                The dirty Queiroz bashing by IRIB agents, Misaghi and Sianaki was so ugly to hear. They keep bashing TM under Queiroz and defending the so called'' Beautiful football'', unless i was dreaming i watched only 15 to 20 minutes of decent football by TM today. Not targeting Wilmots, because he didn't have enough to implement his work and friendly matches result doesn't matter anyway but it wasn't for Beiranvand result could have been much different!
                                Terrible game by Rezaeian, Milad was also so so, and Ezzatollahi is not game ready yet. Any way this team will change from now on and is time to find a play maker if the plan is to play attacking football. Hajsafi as CAM is waste of spot!!
                                btw, i didn't get JB sub, thought he was having a decent game.
                                To be fair to Wilmots I think his subs were not to improve tactics but just to test out other players in this specific situation. Have to note that while CQ had an exemplary record in competitive away games vs Korea doesn't mean its bound to repeat.
                                The away games against teams like Korea, Saudi etc have generally dictated whether we qualify to the World cup or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X