This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    That's a lot of money! It's no wonder why Leandro Paredes has a Lamborghini, Driussi has a top model Benz, etc...
    Damesh Garm! Playing for a good team and making profit/helping out his family and community in Iran, respect...
    How much would he have got paid if he joined a premier league side, such as Wolves?
    Anyway, I think sardar should purchase a White BMW (family guy reference)

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
      How much would he have got paid if he joined a premier league side, such as Wolves?
      He would have got a lot less taking into account tax, mainly given that (despite his great european performances) he would be seen as untested in the EPL. The one year loan that Wolves were proposing would also make his future more uncertain than an actual four year contract.

The point with Wolves, I think, is that it would have been a gamble but if it worked out then he would have been potentially with one of the most exciting coaches in world club football at present (Nuno) and a very exciting set up.

On balance, I could easily understand why he and his agent would have chosen Zenit over Wolves. Either option had positives and negatives but Zenit is probably safer.

Comment

Wolves are a team that win all their games against big teams, but as soon as they face minnows they collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
          Or Serdar ?
          Haha one of my friends said the same

Comment

Gazzetta dello Sport dar bareye shoroe dovvomin nimefasl dar Roosie yek maghalei chap karde va dar in maghaale dar bareye

Zenit va kharide Azmoun va golzaniash rooberooye Fenerbache neveshte:

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Ester...12951561.shtml
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun has a game late at night tonight against Ural!

Comment

Not sure if this was shared earlier but the Russian Premier League will start broadcasting games live on YouTube for those residing outside of Russia. You can find the link to the YT channel by going to Zenit's official facebook page.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                  Not sure if this was shared earlier but the Russian Premier League will start broadcasting games live on YouTube for those residing outside of Russia. You can find the link to the YT channel by going to Zenit's official facebook page.
                  Merci dadash some good info right there.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
                    Dasdet dard nakoneh dadash! Good information!

Comment

@ EVERYONE

This is the YouTube channel to watch tonight’s broadcasting of Zenit-Ural: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfO...vEtCCj-lw1ZO5A

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        @ EVERYONE

This is the YouTube channel to watch tonight’s broadcasting of Zenit-Ural: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfO...vEtCCj-lw1ZO5A
                        Unfortunately it's 3:30 AM for me local time here on the East Coast of the US..

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          I believe they upload the full game after the match, as they did today with Anzhi-Orenburg if I'm not mistaken.

Comment

Anyone find any new breakthroughs regarding a Sardar Zenit kit? Slim pickings it seems like. English spelling only, and apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to post this. Damet garm whoever can help, that kit is saucy and daddy wants one.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                              dude if I were at the east coast of the US I'd be partying my ass off I wouldn't care about sardar's game vs URAL

Comment

Originally posted by Noveen11 View Post
                                Anyone find any new breakthroughs regarding a Sardar Zenit kit? Slim pickings it seems like. English spelling only, and apologies in advance if this is the wrong place to post this. Damet garm whoever can help, that kit is saucy and daddy wants one.
                                I ordered mine from uksoccershop. I haven't received it yet so I can't comment on quality or service. Hopefully it's all legit. English only spelling. Cheaper than zenit direct which was like $200+

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X