He can do better..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
      He can do better..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Agree

Comment

OMG saman in trouble with all those insta pics!

Comment

http://www.goal.com/es/noticias/la-c...n11ox1j2pj2fyh

Comment

That's definitely an Albanian name.

Comment

tomorrow i will be in the stadium in Strasbourg,

Hope he will score a gooal i will be in the stadium with my iran flag.. so guys find mee :P :P

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                So much bus parking:

All friendlies...need I say more? Just cause you can stay afloat in a bath tub doesn't mean you can swim in the ocean . I would like to see Iran Chile in WC...then let's see if we go beyond bus parking.

For fs sake why is everyone so blind to cQs tactics. I mean we parked the bus against Morocco (our WC must win) and only won thanks to a last minute Moroccan error!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

^ we didn't park the bus, those are the CQ mind tricks that made you believe we parked the bus

Comment

PersianFootball has become Foozool-Book.

Comment

Samaan ....my man scores beauties on and off the pitch..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        Samaan ....my man scores beauties on and off the pitch..!!
                        what are you guys talking about, I didn't see anything! Can someone share the link please!

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          All friendlies...need I say more? Just cause you can stay afloat in a bath tub doesn't mean you can swim in the ocean . I would like to see Iran Chile in WC...then let's see if we go beyond bus parking.

For fs sake why is everyone so blind to cQs tactics. I mean we parked the bus against Morocco (our WC must win) and only won thanks to a last minute Moroccan error!

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          Of course they are friendlies - we have played 6 official games vs non Asian competition in the last 8 years. Is that the sample size you want to use? Or am I just forgetting about the tons of game we've been fortunate to play against European teams?

Your statement was that we park the bus against all non asian opposition. The videos above show that you are incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            Of course they are friendlies - we have played 6 official games vs non Asian competition in the last 8 years. Is that the sample size you want to use? Or am I just forgetting about the tons of game we've been fortunate to play against European teams?

Your statement was that we park the bus against all non asian opposition. The videos above show that you are incorrect.
                            I followed it up with competitive examples. Friendlies are about testing strategy and no team in those examples you shares fielded their absolute best lineup.

In competitive matches do you not see an issue with playing the same way against Nigeria and Bosnia? Argentina and Bosnia? What about Morroco and Portugal or Morroco and Spain?

My argument is we have gone as far as CQ believes we can and time to not be afraid of change. Let's be clear, I am not arguing about talent or quality of opposition. CQ will not change his tactics when something is up for grab...including AC as he is not a risk taker even when we are one of the favourites. Nothing ventured nothing gained! No risk no reward!

Just to stay on topic...I beilieve SG's gf is from Kosovo...I saw that somewhere.
                            Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I followed it up with competitive examples. Friendlies are about testing strategy and no team in those examples you shares fielded their absolute best lineup.
                              Ergo the same applies to Team Melli.

In competitive matches do you not see an issue with playing the same way against Nigeria and Bosnia?
                              We had no meaningful friendlies before the 2014 WC, and an aging team. We tried to play offensively against Bosnia and got beaten. We didn't have enough squad depth, which meant that the players were very tired due to minimal squad rotation.

Argentina
                              We narrowly lost 1-0 to the World Cup finalist, and had a few chances to win. I don't see how you're complaining about that match?

What about Morroco and Portugal or Morroco and Spain?
                              Our tactics against Portugal and Spain were excellent - we had the better chances on goal, but CQ can't force Karim or Taremi to score on an open goal. Against Morocco, we also had the best chance of the game although I think our offensive play was lacking.

Ultimately, we very plausibly could've topped a group of Spain, Portugal and Morocco. That is clearly our best World Cup performance ever.
                              Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                                what are you guys talking about, I didn't see anything! Can someone share the link please!

If I got it right..!?
                                This the lil hottie ..!?
                                https://www.instagram.com/valentinabeqiri/?hl=en
                                Although she looks a bit avg in the pic with saman w/o the make up & all that feminine facade..!😁

Comment

Working...
                                X