AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Two groups in East Asia are finalized (Groups G & H) and both look exactly the same: Chinese teams finishing 1st, S. Koreans finishing 2nd, Australians finishing 3rd and Japanese finishing 4th.
    Dark days ahead of Japanese football. This is the sad reality, J League rid.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Kashiwa has already qualified to the next round and Osaka has a half-realistic chance of making it, although I doubt they will. Buriam seem to have a much easier task ahead.

Australians are in much worse shape this year IMHO, failing to maintain their momentum and with both of their representatives in the ACL eliminated in the group stage.

The Koreans have been super impressive though. They have 3 teams in the knock-out round and I wouldn't be surprised if they end up with 4!

Comment

Lol at those Australian members that tried to boost their domestic league. Both Australian teams eliminated in the group stage, including last years "champions". The third one lost in the play off round at home.

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
          I can't find any source, but according to wiki:

[ATTACH]15893[/ATTACH]
          Wait, so Zob Ahan who became runners-up won: $750k? What did they do with the money? Because from what I remember the season after that, they began fighting relegation!

Comment

Ndoye got a start over Lak

Comment

Tractor leading 1-0 vs Al Ahli in UAE. Min 23

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                hahahah nice one I actually disagree with those who say your league and their team's performance goes hand in hand with their national team. Look at England for example. They have one of the best leagues in the world but their national team is terrible. Look at Japan and Iran. Our clubs are not doing great in competitions but our national team does great.

Comment

Teymourian benched? Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    again

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      Because this is a useless game, and he doesn't want to injure him and his other starters, cause even if he wins this game, they're still out. It's better to give some youngsters some playing time now and focus on winning the league with his main players.

Comment

Oliveira never gave any fvcks about ACL, he doesn't care about losing as long as he wins in the league.

Comment

Tractor can still go through if they win 4-0 and Nasaf lose BUT right now they're playing like a bunch of primary school girls who've just come to know what a football is.

I am never making fun of Arab clubs for grassrolling, what I've seen today is beyond words; rolling before the 20th minute is disgraceful.

Good things from what I've seen today is Oliviera has FINALLY benched K*shkhol Lak for Ndoye.
                          Support Iran until the end

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post
                            Tractor can still go through if they win 4-0 and Nasaf lose BUT right now they're playing like a bunch of primary school girls who've just come to know what a football is.

I am never making fun of Arab clubs for grassrolling, what I've seen today is beyond words; rolling before the 20th minute is disgraceful.

Good things from what I've seen today is Oliviera has FINALLY benched K*shkhol Lak for Ndoye.
                            no they are elimanted

Comment

Originally posted by Wahid Dejagah View Post

Are you related to Ashkan?

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                                no they are elimanted
                                Yeah, it's direct duel, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X