Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    So what? He should only know to play in a dominant side?
    I think you are on the wrong forum..
    Beeya peyda kardam. Boro hal kon bahashoon!! https://www.northstandchat.com/forum...-The-Big-Board

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      We are finding him lot of excuses but facts don't lie. The only game EPL game where he was outstanding was against Huddersfield (championship level & relegated early). In Holland he was scoring left and right against Venlo or crappy teams like that and didn't impress very often against the top 3. He was best player in Holland second division where the level was low.
      He need a league that afford him time and space to hide his very weak first touch.
      It is always someone else fault. A lot are complaning that he doesn't have good service but do you expect him to play for Chelsea or Barcelona?
      And do forget that contrary to Rezaei, he has a coach that offer him the luck to start against Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, City while underperforming.
      The fact is, it's only his first season in the EPL. It's like going from college to the pros. Leading the league in scoring in 1st division Holland, is no joke, especially when it wasn't even for the best club in Holland.
      These aren't excuses, they're perspective and context. Something which a lot of people (unfortunately even on a persian soccer forum) don't have the patience for. Cuz it's more tempting, fun, and less boring to bash.

Comment

Nobody can really say what the problem with JB is right now, he isnt in his best form and also his team is very shitty in a very strong league.

My opinion is that we expect much because we compare our players to morrocans, algerians .... their players of Jahanbakhs quality suddenly make it into very big teams and shine, but i dont know ..

Comment

Never forget when people were saying JB was gonna score 5-10 in the season and get snatched up by a top 5 team lmaoooo

Comment

Maybe Jahanbakhsh is just a bad umbre?

Comment

Hopefully he leaves to the Bundesliga, Wout weghorst his previous teammate already scored 14 goals and this guy was no way near Jahanbaksh quality

Brighton is just not the right team for him,
              Too much defending, I really hope he leaves this shit team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not going to repeat what I've already said dozens of time. It's truly a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas-r View Post
                  I'm not going to repeat what I've already said dozens of time. It's truly a shame.
                  Thank goodness

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                    I think you are on the wrong forum..
                    Beeya peyda kardam. Boro hal kon bahashoon!! https://www.northstandchat.com/forum...-The-Big-Board
                    Are you satisfied with JB overall performance with TM?

Comment

Sometimes I think how some of you can bash jahanbaksh for all this.
                      1 there is a mental side to this.. he's in a mental dip, doesnt have much confidence to actually go and challenge.. who is in fault? CH because he is the man to give confidence to a player and trust.. what CH hasn't done is give him confidence and allow him to attack.. but unfortunately not only don't they attack.. they go crazy when someone loses the ball after sitting in extreme defend for life for 90 minutes.. also they never attack through jahanbaksh his side... so that does tell me something.. that there is something wrong in the team and they are too divided.

I hope that jahanbaksh goes to another team but won't have many suitors since he hasn't been able to do much in this shit team.. and or CH gets his shot straight and gets a grip in the locker room because the shit show I saw yesterday there are people in the team that don't want him in the team.. I saw the game from min 25 and till the half time whistle he only had 3 passes played to him!! That's 20 minutes with o ly 3 passes played to him! March could play him I the box 3 times in this 20 minutes but chose to fuck up the opportunities. This team is short minded and ch is fucking it up more and more.

Comment

Brighton fans are blasting JB.

Him starting today has to be Chris saying to the chairman and recruitment team “look how terrible this guys is, you have to cut your losses and get me someone better for next year”
                        He is just woeful.

It's not his fault he was signed for a stupidly high fee, he is just clearly not a Premier League footballer. Let's hope someone will take him for a few million and we get the chance to cut our losses in the summer.
                        No, no, he HAS to go back to Holland.

That way I'll drive him myself, getting a week off work to spend in museums, clubs, coffee shops and observing women of dubious nature as a bonus. And I assume you get mileage, right?
                        Lets hope that one of these Chinese super league teams come in for him. To me that is our best hope to recoup some of the money for him.
                        We definitely looked better when we played ten proper outfielders in the second half. Season total: 0 goals. 0 assists. 0 chances created.
                        He looked like he didn't know what he was meant to be doing. I've seen nothing about him this season to indicate he'll make a contribution next season. A massive disappointment, get rid.
                        Fact is good players shine through no matter what the circumstances he is just not good enough. Looked good in the noddy Dutch league but not good enough to make the huge step up to the levels required in the premier league.

From what I have seen he would not be good enough for Spain or Germany either and after such a dismal season I can’t see any agents from those divisions knocking at his door.
                        He’s getting criticism because, so far, he’s done virtually nothing to indicate why we paid £17m for him. No goals, no assists, no pace, no strength, poor control, doesn’t track back. I’ve been on the fence and prepared to give him time to settle in and prove himself, but it’s increasingly looking like he’s totally out of his depth. He was hooked yesterday after contributing nothing. Knockaert made an immediate difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinity View Post
                          Maybe Jahanbakhsh is just a bad umbre?
                          Seriously doubt anyone on the Brighton team could do as good in Holland as JB did last season.

Comment

According to the Brighton fans, Jahanbakhsh had a fantastic pass that could have resulted in a goal in the beginning of the Arsenal game.

I could not find it in the highlights. Does anyone have a link to a video of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              According to the Brighton fans, Jahanbakhsh had a fantastic pass that could have resulted in a goal in the beginning of the Arsenal game.
                              I could not find it in the highlights. Does anyone have a link to a video of it?
                              ARJ failed to get anywhere near a Solly March cross in the first half, and when the ball fell at his feet in the penalty area he failed to get a shot off, both quarter chances at best. Other than that he had 17 touches, the best of which was fairly dispossessing Montreal (penalty incident). cf. Knockaert had 18 touches, but he had more space as Arsenal pushed forward and became neglectful.

Altogether good chances were about even, slightly favouring Brighton. That if the unfair penalty incident and Brighton having the superior defence made the result a fair one at best with a sitter missed by Gross after a master save by Leno. I don't think Arsenal played any worse than against Valencia; just came up against a better defence.

In the second half, Brighton looked fairly comfortable and only had reputations to fear.

Solly March finally arrived as a winger after a similarly dismal start as ARJ, coupled with far worse injuries and more serious competition for places. That is just the way it is. Football is a highly competitive game. Solly March success not entirely due to the Arsenal defence being a bit crappy.

Comment

Originally posted by forzatm View Post
                                Brighton fans are blasting JB.
                                Well, could you blame them? Unfortunately he hasn't been able to cope with EPL's physical game. Mind you, I don't think any of our players have the strength and the speed, required for EPL. The only person who was good enough was Dejagah but he was brought up in Germany.

Our players in general are rather more suitable in leagues where they can use their skills, like in Spain. Even an overall mediocre player but with great skills, like Masoud, can be relatively successful there.

Comment

Working...
                                X