No announcement yet.

AFC CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats y’all. What a great day. First we thrashed Al-Sharja, to secure our second spot, then in the dying minutes Al-Taawon scores the winner against Al-Dohail to shoot us up to the top of the group. How sexy is that?

Also Esteghlal demolishing their Saudi opponent yesterday.

The real joy is that both Perspolis and Esteghlal have displayed beautiful football in their last few matches. True, Perspolis lost to Dohail but they controles the game and were the better team, though lost to a penalty kick.

How beautiful of a 24 hour of football was this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      If al hilal is confirmed, we have :

Pp- al sadd
      Ss - pakhtator

Very doable
      The way both our teams have been playing, honestly I don’t see any of these team being able to stop them.

Comment

Goals:

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Is it just me or everybody is ignoring the fact Pahlavan had a great performance?
          Nobody mentioned him

PSYCHOPATH
          https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Sepahan highlights. Mirzaei scored a beautiful goal. Another talented young player who probably should have got out of iran after breakout season a couple seasons ago/
            Sad for sepahan as they actually have a solid squad and were not far from qualifying.
            In the end the turmoil of ghalenoi departure (and the end of his tenure) fucked them up. Niazmand, Mohebbi, Esmaeilifar are good players. I hope the first two get their deserved transfers to europe soon.
            Last edited by webmaster; 09-24-2020, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Last edited by webmaster; 09-24-2020, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Comment

برنامه مسابقات غرب آسیا؛ مرحله یک هشتم لیگ قهرمانان
                  شنبه، 5 مهرماه
                  الاهلی عربستان - شباب*الاهلی امارات
                  پاختاکور ازبکستان - استقلال ایران

یکشنبه، 6 مهرماه
                  پرسپولیس - السد قطر
                  النصر عربستان - التعاون عربستان

Comment

has the times been announced for saturday and sunday game?
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Good news is that VAR will be used for the next round.

You know we Iranians have been punished by bad referring in the past, so let's hope that this new technology would stop Arab money which devastated our teams many times before. And the fact that the games are played in Qatar is another blessing for Iranian teams as they have shown to be much fairer than any other.

Let' take this as a good sign for our great teams this time around. We have 2 solid contenders in the AFC champions league and I hope we capitalize on our chances

Comment

Hahahaha Iranian cyber mafia always at it and at its best! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1316][emoji1316][emoji3590]

Comment

Iranian fireworks

Comment

I am shocked that the Arab commentator literally said that:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFMgC_yp...d=hck8snx0i3cj

Comment

Namjoo motlagh says Esteghlal is tired? Why? did they play with too much pressure?
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                I am shocked that the Arab commentator literally said that:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFMgC_yp...d=hck8snx0i3cj

Unlike the other gulf Arabs, the Qataris can actually tolerate us a bit. Just a bit. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X