• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a free kick so clutch

Comment

If someone has a link to the goal please

Comment

wowwwwwww. Kaveh with a masterpiece!!!!! Post and in opposite side.

Comment

Video of goal:

Last edited by webmaster; 09-25-2020, 12:36 AM.

Comment

kaveh subbed out with 2 min to go to kill time

now hold da fking score

Comment

CHARLEROI WONN!!!!

Comment

And they win! On to the Playoff round against Lech Poznan at home for the Europa League

Comment

It was a really rough and physical game from partizan and gholizadeh was sprinting and pressing the entire game.

His transformation physically is amazing.

Kaveh as always putting in a ton of work and was involved in the first goal and scored the beautiful freekick to put them through.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Kaveh and Ghoddos for Freekicks will be refreshing after seeing so many TM players blast them into the stands

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                      Kaveh and Ghoddos for Freekicks will be refreshing after seeing so many TM players blast them into the stands
                      yep, i'll throw up if i see Ehsan again lining up himself to sky another FK into cheap seats..!!

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        It was a really rough and physical game from partizan and gholizadeh was sprinting and pressing the entire game.

His transformation physically is amazing.

Kaveh as always putting in a ton of work and was involved in the first goal and scored the beautiful freekick to put them through.
                        Emrooz be nazare man Gholizadeh vajifeye khodesh raa anhjam daad va ta onjai ke mishood say mikard dar hamleye Charleroi sherkat kone.

Kaveh bishtar az ma'mool eshtebaah mikard dar baazie daryaafti va paaskaari, AMMA yek gole besyaar zibaayi zad va neshoon daad che ghadr baraye teamesh arzeshmande.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

They are going to be dead tired for this Sunday's game after putting in a shift for 120 minutes.

Comment

Kaveh weakness, although not a glaring one, is that physical strong CBs can put him off, even though he himself is physically not weak. But he lacks the turn of pace/x factor to get free from those type of CBs. This was also his problem in his CL matches for brugge. Taremi and Azmoun can get the better of the worlds top CBs even a few times a match (As we saw with Azmoun vs upamecano, yes he was dominated overall, but still was able to get free in key moments and be outlet for his team, he killed the likes of boateng, godin, Denayer of Lyon, etc).

today Partizan CBs really made it hard for kaveh to breathe and his linkup was really affected.

But he showed his balls and his quality for FK. Gholi did his job defensively and was Charlerois best offensive outlet for much of the game. Had one good shot nearly wide and one near assist for nicholson.

I think Charleroi should be able to deal with Lech Poznan, but I hope when they rotate for this weekends league game they are still able to maintain momentum. Their squad depth doesnt seem too substantial.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              yep, i'll throw up if i see Ehsan again lining up himself to sky another FK into cheap seats..!!
                              I didn't wanna name him but his freekicks came to mind lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                I didn't wanna name him but his freekicks came to mind lol
                                The only people I want taking free kicks for Team Melli are Ghoddos and Rezaeian... Please no more Ehsan...

Comment

Working...
                                X