This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
    If that was the case CQ would publicly deny those allegations passive-aggressively as did many other managers/players before him with unsettling rumours surrounding them like this... but he hasn't yet.
    I mean does he really need to? Think of how ridiculous it is, uzbekistan has very limited talent pool, barely any legionnaires, a weak domestic league, and would be another 8 year project, when the poor guy himself keeps saying he wants to retire. And to leave iran for another asian country would just make no sense since he keeps saying hes fed up with AFC. And really, after he just made PEC, have increasing number of legionairres, strong talent from youth teams coming through, and have stars who have still not hit their prime but are already in europe, he would leave ? Maybe for a european country, but not to fucking uzbekistan lol.

Comment

I dont think Uzbekistans coach is going to be CQ. Just recently there was some news about the renewal of his contract. At least I think he would stay until AC2019 and go for a trophy. It would actually be exactly in AC2019 that he can harvest the fruit of his long work in Iran. As some members already have mentioned, we are on the verge of having several young players hitting their prime and moving to big european clubs. Azmoun, ARJ, Ghoddos, PAG and many more.
      Besides, the renovation of the training field of TM is finally being completed. I think he will stay.
      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

CQ going to be Uzbekistan's head coach is laughable. He has seen BS enough in the AFC and with his performances in TM and pedigree, why on earth would he coach Uzbekistan?

Comment

There’s no way Carlos will coach any other team in Asia except for Iran. I just don’t see it happening.

Comment

I don't care if CQ chooses to go, there is already an ideal replacement for him if he goes and his name is: Paulo Fonseca. Who is ironically enough, is from Mozambique and is Portuguese (and younger).

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              I don't care if CQ chooses to go, there is already an ideal replacement for him if he goes and his name is: Paulo Fonseca. Who is ironically enough, is from Mozambique and is Portuguese (and younger).
              yeah one of the most most wanted managers in europe is gonna come to to coach TM. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                yeah one of the most most wanted managers in europe is gonna come to to coach TM. LOL
                One can always dream.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  CQ going to be Uzbekistan's head coach is laughable. He has seen BS enough in the AFC and with his performances in TM and pedigree, why on earth would he coach Uzbekistan?
                  He can have a cold one at night, without fear of basijis, and his family can visit or live there in peace, without hejab. Lets face it, there are plenty of inept federations, but we have the added bonus of a religious theocracy. Frankly I don't know why any non-Iranian would come, unless they are hard up for $$.
                  زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

I've been wondering if Rafa Benitez is worth contacting? I mean he's coaching Newcastle right now so doesn't seem like too many top clubs are gunning for him... for the right price there could be a chance he would coach Iran lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
                      I've been wondering if Rafa Benitez is worth contacting? I mean he's coaching Newcastle right now so doesn't seem like too many top clubs are gunning for him... for the right price there could be a chance he would coach Iran lol
                      If we do preform good in the WC I don't see why not, Benitez or Fonseca. I'm only saying this because I've seen such transfer for teams with lesser quality like Harry Redknapp with Jordan in 2016. Not to mention we are #1 team in the continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                        If we do preform good in the WC I don't see why not, Benitez or Fonseca. I'm only saying this because I've seen such transfer for teams with lesser quality like Harry Redknapp with Jordan in 2016. Not to mention we are #1 team in the continent.
                        What about Manuel Pellegrini? My dream is David Wagner though. Wagner is Klopp's prodigy and he's managing Huddersfield atm. Rumor has it the US is looking into possibly picking him up.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                          What about Manuel Pellegrini? My dream is David Wagner though. Wagner is Klopp's prodigy and he's managing Huddersfield atm. Rumor has it the US is looking into possibly picking him up.
                          pellegrini would be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            pellegrini would be fantastic.
                            Yeah and he's currently only managing a club in China so he would easily take an offer from us if we gave him good money.

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewNekoui View Post
                              Yeah and he's currently only managing a club in China so he would easily take an offer from us if we gave him good money.
                              it could even be considered an upgrade to the great CQ

Comment

Realistically after Carlos leaves, either Branko or Oceano (if he chooses to take on the BS and responsibility that is) will take over Team Melli.

Comment

Working...
                                X