All about the

latest news

rumours,

transfers ...

Photos

Videos

33D43D97-B170-41B5-B170-033476D9E376.jpeg

Comment

Honestly they played great. With their one touch counter attack style. Best Ive seen them play under Majidi. This will have to be theor approach for the ACL.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
          Honestly they played great. With their one touch counter attack style. Best Ive seen them play under Majidi. This will have to be theor approach for the ACL.
          Majidi doesn’t have the character and spirit of a professional coach.

Comment

Esteghlal is interested in the following players:
            Haj Safi
            Mazaheri
            Pahlavan
            Vaseyi
            F5B9F7ED-6F70-409F-914F-7F3D1E87EF24.jpeg

Comment

Ehsan Hajsafi would be a HUGE signing for Esteghlal. Ehsan can help Esteghlal a lot. He's loyal to Sepahan just as Haddadifar is loyal to Zob Ahan, so I'm not sure if he'll go to either Sorkhabi club. But that being said he signed with Teraktor, so I see it happening and I hope that it does. Ehsan Pahlevan too. He's been at Zob Ahan for a LONG time. He is one of our domestic based players who can still do something in Europe. When he was Sardar and Alireza's age he should've left for Europe. But he can still do well playing abroad in Europe if he chooses to leave.

Congrats on the Derby victory! I hope Esteghlal always stays on the top a long side Persepolis, and they battle it out (like Madrid/Barcelona do) for the title every year

And lastly but most importantly, I wish Esteghlal's success in the ACL! As a Perspolisi I want Esteghlal to earn their 3rd star!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Ehsan Hajsafi would be a HUGE signing for Esteghlal. Ehsan can help Esteghlal a lot. He's loyal to Sepahan just as Haddadifar is loyal to Zob Ahan, so I'm not sure if he'll go to either Sorkhabi club. But that being said he signed with Teraktor, so I see it happening and I hope that it does. Ehsan Pahlevan too. He's been at Zob Ahan for a LONG time. He is one of our domestic based players who can still do something in Europe. When he was Sardar and Alireza's age he should've left for Europe. But he can still do well playing abroad in Europe if he chooses to leave.

Congrats on the Derby victory! I hope Esteghlal always stays on the top a long side Persepolis, and they battle it out (like Madrid/Barcelona do) for the title every year

And lastly but most importantly, I wish Esteghlal's success in the ACL! As a Perspolisi I want Esteghlal to earn their 3rd star!
                i know from confidential sources that Esteghlal is also a possibility for him. But Europe would of course be even more interesting, also because he receives his salary in euros there.
                I hope that Stramaccioni comes back

Comment

Stramaccioni has a valid contract with Esteghlal, so the new foreign rule doesn't apply to him.
                  It makes sense to get him back, as Esteghlal has to pay his salary anyway.

Comment

B86F7A67-36DD-48BE-A793-D173182D82DE.jpeg
                    الماس آبی*ها به مسئولان استقلال پیام داده که به این تیم برگردد و دوباره به بازیکن گذشته تبدیل شود. به خصوص اینکه او متوجه شده مهدی قایدی چند سالی در استقلال تجربه کسب کرده و این روز*ها ستاره استقلال است و شاید او هم بتواند به این جایگاه برسد.
                    در همین راستا، شنیده می*شود مسئولان استقلال امروز (سه*شنبه) نامه رسمی خود را برای جذب صیادمنش به باشگاه ترکیه*ای فنرباغچه ارسال کردند و اگر مشکل خاصی پیش نیاید صیادمنش به استقلال بازمی*گردد./ میزان

Comment

+++ Nekounam will be the new Esteghlal coach +++
                      this news will be announced after the final
                      i have received this message from a confidential source

Comment

Working...
                      X