Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    https://www.mehrnews.com/news/499667...-کجا-است

Ali Alipour said no to the Chinese offer, he wants to play in Europe in various Iranian media...
    By Europe it means the dalal wants more money from IPL teams
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      My exact sentiments. Unbelievable how he swaps teams between China and Qatar. Zero motivation for a European club move. I wonder if he is getting any legit offers from Europe and declines them, or he just doesn’t get any such offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      His agent is the same as Jahanbakhsh’s. According to his agent, within the first few matches PAG played in Belgium he was already receiving offers from Germany, but he really wanted to go back already. He said he needed to be close to family but it’s clear now he wanted more money.

Comment

Alipour already wasted too much time. Sometimes, like with Karimi or Taremi, wonders still occur and they do make a move, but mostly they don't...

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
          It's funny because the guy literally said he dreamt of playing at manchester united
          I think he meant Buriram United in Thailand... After they offer him the highest paid contract on the team

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            I think he meant Buriram United in Thailand... After they offer him the highest paid contract on the team
            he wouldn’t even be able to play for oxford united [emoji88]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So easy to sit on the internet and bash some player that has the oppertunity to make a lot of money OR "play" in Europe.

Although i love to see our hamvatans come to Europe by the dozen, i can immagine that choosing between 200.000 (or even less!!) a year in Belgium or Portugal at a mediocre team with low facilities and dito environment to live in during your time their OR earning millions in some desert close to home is not always a easy choice.

We do realise people in Iran have no financial securities, no future whatsoever with this evil regime? Getting 5x the money in a desert instead of playing in a small club in Europe could be the difference between surviving alone or rescuing your whole family out of Iran.
              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                So easy to sit on the internet and bash some player that has the oppertunity to make a lot of money OR "play" in Europe.

Although i love to see our hamvatans come to Europe by the dozen, i can immagine that choosing between 200.000 (or even less!!) a year in Belgium or Portugal at a mediocre team with low facilities and dito environment to live in during your time their OR earning millions in some desert close to home is not always a easy choice.

We do realise people in Iran have no financial securities, no future whatsoever with this evil regime? Getting 5x the money in a desert instead of playing in a small club in Europe could be the difference between surviving alone or rescuing your whole family out of Iran.
                Most football players accoss the world come from poor areas and want financial security. It's not only Iran.
                Regarding our players, if one players is not TM material, or at the end of his career I have no pb to see them go in Qatar over Europe. About those that could play a role for our football, I won't understand this kind of choice except if they annonce the retirement from NT duties.

Comment

A number of reports indicate Majid Hosseini may be joining Sampdoria for $5M.

Comment

Update on Shahriar Moghanlou ---> C.D. Santa Clara

MOGHANLOU DESIRED IN THE AZORES

Looking for the new Taremi: Santa Clara has a well-tailored business

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=293719

The island club has practically everything set for the signing of Shahriar Moghanlou, one of the top scorers in the Iranian league and who works for Paykan FC.

At the age of 25, the striker has scored 12 goals in 26 games, which drew the attention of those in charge of Santa Clara, who later had the approval of coach Daniel Ramos to move the business forward.

The Azoreans will pay a budget (low, for the current context) to the Iranian club and the player is also already convinced with the conditions presented. So, what's missing? From what we managed to collect, they are just bureaucracies preventing the deal from being closed.

The completion of the deal will be conditioned to the signing of the agreement between Santa Clara and the player's club, as well as the usual process for the trip to take place (preparation and timing setting, also because the championship is still in progress).

Santa Clara sees in this solution a scenario similar to what Rio Ave had with Taremi, also coming from the Iranian championship and with the practical results (18 goals in the championship) that are known.

Comment

Shahriar Moghanlou Highlight & Skills:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6sNY2CFaoO/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CC9UiaZnEzs/

This is fantastic news considering just awhile back Shahriar Moghanlou was playing in the 2nd division of Iranian Football with Malavan.

Comment

MOGHANLOU DESIRED IN THE AZORES

Looking for the new Taremi: Santa Clara has a well-tailored business

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=293719

The island club has practically everything set for the signing of Shahriar Moghanlou, one of the top scorers in the Iranian league and who works for Paykan FC.

At the age of 25, the striker has scored 12 goals in 26 games, which drew the attention of those in charge of Santa Clara, who later had the approval of coach Daniel Ramos to move the business forward.

The Azoreans will pay a budget (low, for the current context) to the Iranian club and the player is also already convinced with the conditions presented. So, what's missing? From what we managed to collect, they are just bureaucracies preventing the deal from being closed.

The completion of the deal will be conditioned to the signing of the agreement between Santa Clara and the player's club, as well as the usual process for the trip to take place (preparation and timing setting, also because the championship is still in progress).

Santa Clara sees in this solution a scenario similar to what Rio Ave had with Taremi, also coming from the Iranian championship and with the practical results (18 goals in the championship) that are known.
                        For euro clubs, it seems it is easier to negotiate with paykan sepahan saipa than PP or even SS

Comment

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/170336...BA%D8%A7%D9%84
                          23 year old Jafar Salmani will be going to Liga NOS side Portimonense, headed by ex-Sanat Naft Abadan coach Paulo Sergio. He is quite a solid coach as mentioned here before and works well with young players. Portimonense technically would have gotten relegated this past season after a big drop off in performance, however bc of Vitorias financial issues they were instead relegated for Aves.

Salmani is very technical and fast LW/LB from Khuzestan with classic jonoobi dribbling skills. He played for Omid and was one of the better ones. His versatility is a good asset, and we need a back up to milad badly. Having one LB who is more technical can be a good option.

It should be made official shortly as he is travelling to portugal as PGPL finished.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            https://www.varzesh3.com/news/170336...BA%D8%A7%D9%84
                            23 year old Jafar Salmani will be going to Liga NOS side Portimonense, headed by ex-Sanat Naft Abadan coach Paulo Sergio. He is quite a solid coach as mentioned here before and works well with young players. Portimonense technically would have gotten relegated this past season after a big drop off in performance, however bc of Vitorias financial issues they were instead relegated for Aves.

Salmani is very technical and fast LW/LB from Khuzestan with classic jonoobi dribbling skills. He played for Omid and was one of the better ones. His versatility is a good asset, and we need a back up to milad badly. Having one LB who is more technical can be a good option.

It should be made official shortly as he is travelling to portugal as PGPL finished.
                            I knew Portimense would have go after an iranian player considering their coach.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              I knew Portimense would have go after an iranian player considering their coach.
                              Well, Salmani played under Paulo Sergio during his regime at Sanat Naft. Salmani literally was his player and Paulo Sergio was his coach. I wonder if he is thinking about bringing some of his other players to the club like Mojadami, Jabireh, Deris, etc... (I would assume he is still contact with players and the club if he is going in for Jafar Salmani, just my opinion.)

Comment

Well, Salmani played under Paulo Sergio during his regime at Sanat Naft. Salmani literally was his player and Paulo Sergio was his coach. I wonder if he is thinking about bringing some of his other players to the club like Mojadami, Jabireh, Deris, etc... (I would assume he is still contact with players and the club if he is going in for Jafar Salmani, just my opinion.)

Who was the Sanat Naft DM who play like Verratti? I remember a member posted a youtube compilation some months ago

Comment

Working...
                                X