Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U23 ( 2018 AFC U-23 Championship qualification)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran are officially eliminated.

Peyrovani out! Just because you approve CQ and copy his tactics, it doesn't mean that you're a good coach!!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Iran are officially eliminated.

Peyrovani out! Just because you approve CQ and copy his tactics, it doesn't mean that you're a good coach!!
      *try to copy his tactics
      sigpic

Comment

We didn't lose much fortunately. Meaning we are only missing out on a stupid local tournament.

However federation needs to make some decisions about:

1- coaching
        2- clubs refusing to give players to the team
        3- lack of prep time

Comment

this was peyrovani's chance to shine in utilizing his best attribute, praying.
          he proved he sucks at that too.

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
          به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Another Iranian coach and yet another failure in Asia.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

As i said before If anything, this should be wake up call for the federation for Olympics qualifiers to find a half decent coach!

Comment

On a side note, Oman's jersey would look nice for Team Melli

Comment

I wanted to ignore it, but...

مایلی کهن: کی*روش، تاج و ساکت مقصران اصلی حذف تیم ملی امید هستند

Comment

I think the problem lies with the fact that IFF completely lost focus on the other National teams after TM qualified and failed to see that we need an equally capable coach like CQ for our U-23 team, even though CQ approved Peyrovani's appointment, I think it would have been prudent to actually have CQ and his coaching team handle this qualifier and then once we qualified, go ahead and find a full time qualified replacement.

Comment

You guys seem to miss the fact that countries such as dalghak 1 and dalghak 2 qualified but mighty Iran failed. This is one of the biggest failuries of Iranian football since 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                        You guys seem to miss the fact that countries such as dalghak 1 and dalghak 2 qualified but mighty Iran failed. This is one of the biggest failuries of Iranian football since 2000.
                        We were never mighty in U(insert number) tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                          We were never mighty in U(insert number) tournaments.
                          at least we qualified for them, and yes we never had any plan what so ever but we qualified. just ask the legend kolahkaj himself

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            at least we qualified for them, and yes we never had any plan what so ever but we qualified. just ask the legend kolahkaj himself
                            In my opinion the main point about our Omid team fails of these last 15 years is that even though we say each time that this new generation is even better than the previous one (which is oftenly true), we don't even have U23 or U21 program.
                            In other words, at each FIFA days when all countries in the world have matches for senior team and they organize friendlies for their U23 side as well, our omid team is always inactive and we have already programing problems about our senior squad.

Those guys at IFF only remember the existence of U23 team before competitions (qualifiers etc ...) when it is already late as the team simply doesn't exist and has to be created for that purpose.
                            It is obvious now that this vision doesn't fit modern football anymore, even in Asia, because as St_Mark (or another friend) said this Oman has been playing friendlies for some months now and was fully prepared when our only solution was to send this U20 team (which is obviously much younger than Oman team) because it was our team which had some coordination between players (as we didn't have active U21 or U23 team) and therefore Peyrovani was natural (but wrong) choice to lead this team.

Then those guys at IFF may say this generation of players will have to qualify to Tokyo 2020 so that's why they selected them so they will earn experience for future tournaments, but the true reason is different.

Comment

Im not defending peyrovani and his dumb tactics, but iran went into this competition pretty much with their U19 team and not U23 . IFF knew this tournament is not as important and the next one will be since it is used for Olympics qualification. Most of these guys will be part of the U23 down the road so I guess not a bad move in that sense. I just hope they replace Yekare peyrovani who doesn't know anything with someone who knows how to work with youngsters and can improve our teams technical/tactical and fitness level. . I truly think I understand the game better than peyrovani by just playing Football Manager everyday!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
                                In my opinion the main point about our Omid team fails of these last 15 years is that even though we say each time that this new generation is even better than the previous one (which is oftenly true), we don't even have U23 or U21 program.
                                In other words, at each FIFA days when all countries in the world have matches for senior team and they organize friendlies for their U23 side as well, our omid team is always inactive and we have already programing problems about our senior squad.
                                Those guys at IFF only remember the existence of U23 team before competitions (qualifiers etc ...) when it is already late as the team simply doesn't exist and has to be created for that purpose.
                                It is obvious now that this vision doesn't fit modern football anymore, even in Asia, because as St_Mark (or another friend) said this Oman has been playing friendlies for some months now and was fully prepared when our only solution was to send this U20 team (which is obviously much younger than Oman team) because it was our team which had some coordination between players (as we didn't have active U21 or U23 team) and therefore Peyrovani was natural (but wrong) choice to lead this team.
                                Then those guys at IFF may say this generation of players will have to qualify to Tokyo 2020 so that's why they selected them so they will earn experience for future tournaments, but the true reason is different.
                                I dont disagree with a word of yours, dont get me wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X