This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Fitness for professionals can be fixed within a few months. CQ did that for TM leading up to the world-cup. Aerobic capacity can go to professional level with 6 months of training and strength can also be improved tremendously in 6 months. Talent and actual technique takes years to perfect. That's why the world top level players: Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo were professional when they are 15-16 and getting coached by the highest level.
    disagree. Yes fitness, cardio, etc can be gotten up to a great level in a short space of time, BUT only to perform for a short period if time (3-4 WC matches). What that training cannot do is get your body used to playing at max level for a long european season or MULTIPLE long european seasons. That is what our players struggle with and many get injured frequently in europe. Its not that they arent fit, their bodies are not used to this level of physical intensity and competition. Obviously they will be able to pass beep tests, gym sessions, agility, etc, etc with flying colors. But will they be able to play at least 20-25 games at the max of their capability ? Very less likely. They can get a handful of great performances before they pick up random knocks, niggles, that lead to long term injuries (see Ezatolahi, Kaveh.)

Comment

Can't believe they beat Sporting again haha

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        Iranian players lack fitness overall. Not sure why they all don’t get a personal trainers on the side and build them muscles
        that is true, and one reason for that is the iranian league is like 40% of europe, and they go qatar league which is even worse.

Comment

taremi must work hard on his fitness to get back where he was.

Comment

Ghasem will be fit to play vs Porto on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
              Ghasem will be fit to play vs Porto on Saturday
              Thanks! Can you send us a source / link to this info? Couldn't find it when i searched.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Firstly, where is this version of Fifa sold lol?

Secondly, is it me or does he have a stomach .

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    Firstly, where is this version of Fifa sold lol?

Secondly, is it me or does he have a stomach .
                    It's just a cover you can download and print for your game cover. A lot of clubs make their own version

https://www.rioavefc.pt/capa-fifa-20-rio-ave-edition/

Comment

Game is in 10hours, is he back ?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        Game is in 10hours, is he back ?
                        I honestly don’t know man, he was back in training with his team but Portuguese sources claim he’s still injured.

Comment

On the bench

Comment

Comment

Link: https://www.streamgaroo.com/televisi...live-streaming

Comment

Probably 50/50 about starting today, I can see the coach bringing him in later in the game if things are going south

Comment

Working...
                                X