This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    some things i gathered from the game against oman. first thing is that O. ebrahimi is not and cannot be javads replacement. sure he is like a small bulldog but way too short for that position . all he does is long balls to the wings which most dont even make it and get intercepted. second , ashkan thinks he can start every TM again wether he plays like shit or like gold. CQ needs to bench him for a couple of games so zire koonesh atish begire so he gets back to his old self. way too much bulldogging and trickery moves going on. needs to be a team player. i would love to see ezzatolahi get the nod against japan. we need to see how he does against quality opponents because lets not fool ourselves.. he is the future of the DM spot. some players need to be dropped to get a reality check that playing for ur country is an important thing and an honor ! EVERYONE on that team need s a reality check.
    I totally agree with your assessment of Ebrahimi performance but I wonder how come CQ allowed him to stay in the pitch for the whole match!!

Comment

Team Melli futsal

Iran 3 - Russia 1 (highlights and goals)

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/%D8%...3%DB%8C%D9%87/

I really think we need a dedicated thread for team melli futsal, both men and women.

Comment

^ I wish we were as good in football.

Comment

I'm sure you guys have seen this patriot anytime any of our team melli's (Football, Basketball, Volleyball, etc.) play in east asia.

His name is "Abbas Niknam", and he is an english teacher in Japan. He attends any tournament that Iran participates at, all through east asia.

He has become very popular and famous with our team melli players.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1273925...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)

Comment

I watched this again and regret it again wow man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trwzahTNRI8

Comment

Interesting to see Quicksilver sponsors iran futsal. That is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                Interesting to see Quicksilver sponsors iran futsal. That is great.
                Didn't they recently file for bankruptcy ? lol
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  I'm sure you guys have seen this patriot anytime any of our team melli's (Football, Basketball, Volleyball, etc.) play in east asia.

His name is "Abbas Niknam", and he is an english teacher in Japan. He attends any tournament that Iran participates at, all through east asia.

He has become very popular and famous with our team melli players.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1273925...9%DA%A9%D8%B3)
                  Don't have any respect for Mulah's stooge

Comment

I really hope CQ can put away petty feelings and give a serious look at Omit team's LB.

Physically he is almost perfect for a defender his age. He is also fast and gets his markings and interceptions right. Definitely and absolutely worth a trial period at TM. Since we don't have too many options to begin with.

I'd also pick Jamaati once he's fully recouped from his injury and is back in form.

Comment

I would send Taremi out of team melli after this round if I was CQ. He is still thinking he should dive instead of kicking the damn ball on target. I am a Persepolis fan but I don't like this type of players. Persepolis is plagued with this players now. I would rather see Alisha and Alipour in team melli to see Taremi. Watching his style of play I say he won't be a solid forward ever. There is nothing in him to suggest he will have a good future with Team melli unless he changes his mentality (diving move) and work a lot harder. We should search for young and serious forward just immediately.

1. Sardar Azmoun is our best choice at the moment. He needs to work out on his fitness to avoid injuries and can play 90 min.
                      2. Gucci got fat and out of shape when he moved to Kuwait+Qatar but he is our most opportunist forward with skills. We always need someone like him in our team. I hope he recovers as soon as possible. We definitely need him for next round.
                      3. Karim Ansarifard has lost his confidence and needs to work harder. A move to a top Iranian club would have helped him to come back to the top and gain his confidence back. Being in Europe no matter in which club doesn't make sense. If he could join a mid-table Dutch team, he could develop like JB.
                      4. There are tons of other potential forwards we can add to the team including Kaveh Rezai, Motahari, Sharifi, Ali Pour, ... We need to search for young forwards with skills.

I usually have good eyes for talents if I watch enough IPL matches. I can say for sure there is no future for Taremi in TM and you can see this in upcoming years. If CQ droped Khalatbari and replaced him with other players, you can be sure that Taremi won't last in Team Melli for a long time.

We need reliable midfielders and good replacement for Ando. Ando is declining faster than I originally expected. My earlier worries about his leadership were right and you can see it yourself now. He was a good supporting player as vice captain though. We need a leader in our team and I can not see anyone in our squad to take such responsibility. Can you guys name any one in the team or our league with such characteristics?

Adding players like Yaghub Karimi, Ali Karimi (new one), Barzay, Ali pour can be a good start for our team. We had not find the right players for our team yet and need to keep replace and examine the team to find the right players and formation. We don't have enough time to waste for next round of qualifiers (6-9 months).

If we want to remain a strong football nation we need to work on early stages (training as young as 7 year old boys) and move on to higher levels. We have the raw talents but not enough training facilities or football schools. (Madares football).

All we have done so far was relying on our raw talents and random good skilled players coming out of our traditional football (gol kochik) and few U17 national teams. This is simply not enough anymore to maintain the status quo for us. CQ insisting on using physically tall and strong players is another problem for us because short but technically gifted players do not fit in this style and we are losing one of our best aspects which helped us to develop to a great team.

Players like Khodadad Azizi, Kaabi, Khalatbari,... helped our team immensely and not using such players like Nariman Jahan or Khalatbari is just wasting opportunities. I am 100% sure if we add Khalatbari to the team we can fix our play making disability at least for a couple of years. Khalatbari can play really dangerous along Hajsafi as LW.

Another tactic that helps the team is to have good replacement for every position so whenever a player is injured or lost motivation be replaced immediately. For example at our LW position we have both Hajsafi and Amiri but Amiri is playing in that position even if he plays like crap with no challenge because Hajsafi should fill up LB position. We already know Amiri LW and Hajsafi LB combination is a recipe for a disaster. In brief this LB position is effecting our left side of the team entirely defensively or offensively. I say bring one of the players that our previous members suggested to test in LB and fix this void as soon as possible. Then we have HajSafi at LW and bench Amiri for a while to make him hungry for the match just like his performances against Chile and Sweden. No challenge for the position makes players go lazy and less motivated.

Back in early 2000s our team was packed with good players that many players didn't have the time to play and competition for every position was so tight so whenever a player had a chance, he would do all he could to remain in the team or find more min to play. This situation helps keeping the players sharp and motivated all the times.

Comment

Originally posted by volek1957 View Post
                        Don't have any respect for Mulah's stooge
                        Huh. I didn't know that, I thought he is just a TM supporter.

Comment

I don't think we need to throw out Taromi. We're just MIS-USING him. And this is not the first time, nor is he the first player being mis used. Hajsafi is another worrying example.
                          Taromi has attributes that can certainly help the team. Especially his physique, long strides, energy, pace, ...

I think if we're going to use two forwards (Taromi and Azmoun), then why twist the team askew and use a formation that doesn't suit this issue. Might as well use a formation suited for using two forwards. Like 4132, 41212, 4222.
                          And the thing is we DO have the players to suit the above formations.
                          And frankly I always believe a more simple formation is more beneficial and easily implemented one for our players than the likes of 4231, 433, ... etc.

Personally I have always favored 41212 with a tough DM and a very creative playmaker as the ''1''s and two strikers, preferably one tall and physical, the other pacy and technical.
                          But that's my ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                            I don't think we need to throw out Taromi. We're just MIS-USING him. And this is not the first time, nor is he the first player being mis used. Hajsafi is another worrying example.
                            Taromi has attributes that can certainly help the team. Especially his physique, long strides, energy, pace, ...

I think if we're going to use two forwards (Taromi and Azmoun), then why twist the team askew and use a formation that doesn't suit this issue. Might as well use a formation suited for using two forwards. Like 4132, 41212, 4222.
                            And the thing is we DO have the players to suit the above formations.
                            And frankly I always believe a more simple formation is more beneficial and easily implemented one for our players than the likes of 4231, 433, ... etc.

Personally I have always favored 41212 with a tough DM and a very creative playmaker as the ''1''s and two strikers, preferably one tall and physical, the other pacy and technical.
                            But that's my ideal
                            That is pretty close to style of Iran during 1997-2000. (We used to play 352 back then) but having Daei and Azizi up in front and Bagheri as play maker were the key factors to this style.

I don't see Taremi as good combo with Sardar. All he had so far was against weak teams and he flops against tougher ones. Gucci is a better choice since he is very opportunist and can create chances from dead ball (his excellence maneuvering against S.Korea for example). Taremi is out of my sight. I can not see any team melli material characteristic in him. He is only hype. I gave enough time to study him in Persepolis and team melli and he is not satisfying. He can only be a close to good FW in IPL nothing more. We need to find people like Gucci and Sardar. Even Karim could be if he had kept his consistency. Our new players can not stay in fit for a long time. They go off the radar after 2 or 3 years, can be due to bad training or life styles. Our former generation from Daei, Bagheri, Mahdavi Kia, Hashemian, Karimi, to Nekonam were solid players competing in great leagues for years. Something has gone wrong since late 90s and early 2000s.

Comment

Personally before dropping a player with potential like Taromi, I'd rather give him a good chance to make his case, in a way that suits his style. Many players have been dropped from TM only because they were used IN WRONG POSITIONS!!
                              That's bloody unfair. To the player as well as the team in general.

I think Taromi if used as the Striker (not a winger) should be tested a few games before we decide his fate. The upcoming Japan game is ideal.

On the other hand, I'd like to see Sharif and Rezaei also given a chance. Maybe a couple of games that Azmoun is not available.

Comment

Japan's arrival in Iran in video

Comment

Working...
                                X