AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
    If Seda Sima upgrades their shitty camera to the ones that Qatar has which is a world standard right now and build decent stadiums, our league will be much better than J-League.
    The thing is, without the HD television a lot of the screen is hiding in the blur. Without the blur everything is out in the open and more visible to the human eyes. Like Masjed Akbar Aliasghari's muddy football pitch while playing against Loole keshi Qazvin FC.

First they need to fix the pitch before they add the world standard cameras.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      The thing is, without the HD television a lot of the screen is hiding in the blur. Without the blur everything is out in the open and more visible to the human eyes. Like Masjed Akbar Aliasghari's muddy football pitch while playing against Loole keshi Qazvin FC.

First they need to fix the pitch before they add the world standard cameras.
      Exactly I said they need to build decent stadiums meaning that the pitch should be decent too. I'm glad they are at least building some good stadiums in Ahwaz and Mashhad and Shiraz.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
        Exactly I said they need to build decent stadiums meaning that the pitch should be decent too. I'm glad they are at least building some good stadiums in Ahwaz and Mashhad and Shiraz.
        and yet we've fallen behind 20 years with Naghshe Jahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
          This is for Vahid Amiri, played great today. Thanks to CQ for inviting him to Team Meli, he has improved big time, since the Asian Cup.
          Beast

Comment

"نمی شه نفت به جا تیم ملی بره جام جهانی؟"

Comment

I don't want to get too far ahead, because we still have two tough games, but isn't it utterly STUPID that Naft and PP are very likely to face each other in the next round, if they make it?! And they will definitely be playing each other if they advance to the semis?!

Comment

Comment

It's a shame that people will wait for a bad result or a bad week to come and bash the Ipl and Iranian football in general, but those same people are no where to be found when Ipl clubs get good results.

And btw, this is al ahli's first loss in 32 games since they went undefeated in the Saudi league and acl group stage.

Comment

Naft outplayed Al ahli today and showed what we would get if we trusted our young players. too bad they didn't score more to go to the return leg with more confidence but I am really proud of them .
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

AFC Champions League 2015

As an IPL critic I stand my ground that as a whole it is way behind professional standards. There is no denying Naft's superior performance, still they didn't capitalised and made the away game more difficult than it should have been.
                      I genuinely hope I am wrong and IPL is not a rotten unprofessional league and Iran gets to rule the Asian football. Sure would make me feel much better than winning arguments over the Internet.
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                        As an IPL critic I stand my ground that as a whole it is way behind professional standards. There is no denying Naft's superior performance, still they didn't capitalised and made the away game more difficult than it should have been.
                        I genuinely hope I am wrong and IPL is not a rotten unprofessional league and Iran gets to rule the Asian football. Sure would make me feel much better than winning arguments over the Internet.
                        I don't think there is anyone here who was argued against the bolded part.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          I don't think there is anyone here who was argued against the bolded part.
                          Yes they have. I said in this very thread that despite of our talent in football our football is in decline. I said we are a 2nd tier Asian football nation and gave examples on how we are behind in infrastructure, youth programs, coaching football knowledge, TV coverage, player export to good leagues and revenue generation against top Asian teams Japan, Korea and Australia.
                          Look how I get called out in every post as if I gave these guys "fohshe nane". I also get accused of hoping Iranian teams will fail just to feel good about myself on the internet. All this is coming from member of the month wining posters.
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                            Yes they have. I said in this very thread that despite of our talent in football our football is in decline. I said we are a 2nd tier Asian football nation and gave examples on how we are behind in infrastructure, youth programs, coaching football knowledge, TV coverage, player export to good leagues and revenue generation against top Asian teams Japan, Korea and Australia.
                            Look how I get called out in every post as if I gave these guys "fohshe nane". I also get accused of hoping Iranian teams will fail just to feel good about myself on the internet. All this is coming from member of the month wining posters.
                            I don't think anyone is arguing with that either Kami jaan. All of those things need to improve in Iran - there's no denying that. Although it's unlikely to happen quickly under the IR.

But despite all that, we don't have any shortage of talent in the IPL and that makes up, to some extent, for the shortfall in other areas. I think that's what a lot of counter-arguments are that despite all these obstacles, we can and do still rough it out with the best of the best in Asia.

And Naft is a good example of some changes that are happening in the IPL (even under the IR) giving us some hope for the future. So no point being down and out on IPL regardless of how the rest of the ACL goes.

Comment

Dame naft garm, played extremely well despite all the fatigue. faghat heif, they could have won 4-0. I hope they can play the same in the return match.
                              2, 9, 10, 11 and 14

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                                It's a shame that people will wait for a bad result or a bad week to come and bash the Ipl and Iranian football in general, but those same people are no where to be found when Ipl clubs get good results.
                                And btw, this is al ahli's first loss in 32 games since they went undefeated in the Saudi league and acl group stage.
                                Out of curiosity, who are the people who bash the IPL?

I know the CQ bashers are like that, but I wonder who the IPL bashers are.
                                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Working...
                                X