Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2019-2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The View Post
    Even a Alireza-less Brighton match is more entertaining than a Rio Aves game where the play stops every 5 seconds because of all the diving.

Basically every game the commentators say that Brighton is playing much more attractive football compared to last year.
    Leyton Orient ham az Brightone paarsaal didanitar baazi mikone.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Maupay gets MOTM in a poll that didn't include Ryan. Ryan should be given the golden glove for his performance today. The score could have been 3-1 easily for SU.
      didnt see the game but Ryan has been in a tremendous form all season..! him and Dunk are by far, the biggest reasons why Pothead still holding on to his job today..!
      ive lost count of how many brilliant saves and last ditch interceptions in front of goalmouth these two have had to pull outa their asses time and again from the barrage of dangerous chances oppositions have created from hitting back BHA on a swift counters..!

can't wait to see the back of Pothead or exit of ARJ outa this club..!! i just cant see ARJ becoming a regular starter in Pothead led team ever..!!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            didnt see the game but Ryan has been in a tremendous form all season..! him and Dunk are by far, the biggest reasons why Pothead still holding on to his job today..!
            ive lost count of how many brilliant saves and last ditch interceptions in front of goalmouth these two have had to pull outa their asses time and again from the barrage of dangerous chances oppositions have created from hitting back BHA on a swift counters..!
            can't wait to see the back of Pothead or exit of ARJ outa this club..!! i just cant see ARJ becoming a regular starter in Pothead led team ever..!!
            I think you maybe onto something here! Pothead Led! Potled?
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Jahanbakhsh on the bench again, expect Pothead to keep him there and instead make some genius subs like bringing on Schelotto and Alzate.

Comment

I don't know if I'm gonna piss some people off here.

But I think it makes sense to have AJ benched until he is actually needed. From what I can gather he always looks nervous on the ball when he is on the brighton half off the pitch. (Most of my games watched was last season when Brighton was under Hughton).

Brighton needs to contain Zaha, and I don't think AJ can help with that.

AJ should only come out to create goal chances/score. He can't defend properly, atleast not in this league. That's why I think March would be the better option, he might not be as good offensively but he is defo better than AJ on defence imho.

Comment

Man, f*ck this coach and f*ck this team

Comment

March and Mooy earn to start. While JB doesnt. Lolz.

Cant wait to see March smack the ball into opposing defenders for 90 minutes, yet inexplicably be incessantly praised for his determination and grit.

Comment

Fking same ol bs..!!

big match this
                      if he comes off bench and do something amazing again, you'd think Pothead will be put under immense pressure to feature him more frequently..!!?

Comment

Montoya is likely to fk up and be the first sub out... but Alzate more likely to go in for him
                        cheering for palace to go 2 up before ARJ given a go probably..!!?

Comment

Game on NBCSN in USA for those who care.

Comment

loool
                            march missed sitter
                            they dont come any easier than that to put away
                            Trossard is anonymous too .... could be a good candidate for sub

Comment

Hahahaha Solly March missing the open goal from 2 meters distance.

Comment

Originally posted by happydoggo View Post
                                I don't know if I'm gonna piss some people off here.

But I think it makes sense to have AJ benched until he is actually needed. From what I can gather he always looks nervous on the ball when he is on the brighton half off the pitch. (Most of my games watched was last season when Brighton was under Hughton).

Brighton needs to contain Zaha, and I don't think AJ can help with that.

AJ should only come out to create goal chances/score. He can't defend properly, atleast not in this league. That's why I think March would be the better option, he might not be as good offensively but he is defo better than AJ on defence imho.
                                You are making a good point, but other teams have “Zahas”, so Zaha or no Zaha, if ARJ should not start against a team like CP, which team should he start against?.
                                Potters has set his mind that ARJ is a squad player and can only come in if someone is injured or the team is losing, that’s it in a nutshell.
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X