• Show
Clear All

Dreaming of a Hattrick of him in his first game

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
      Dreaming of a Hattrick of him in his first game

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
      Good. We are setting realistic expectations at least!!!!

Comment

Just realised on Transfermarkt how stacked Porto are up front , 6 strikers wow. I know it has been mentioned before but are any of those potentially leaving ?

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          Just realised on Transfermarkt how stacked Porto are up front , 6 strikers wow. I know it has been mentioned before but are any of those potentially leaving ?
          Yes. Tiquinho Soares to Lokomotiv Moscow and Zé Luís to Turkey (either Fenerbahçe or Beşiktaş).

Comment

A little preview of Mehdi in uniform before the upcoming game

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              Yes. Tiquinho Soares to Lokomotiv Moscow and Zé Luís to Turkey (either Fenerbahçe or Beşiktaş).
              tiquinho, ze luis, and aboubakar are all guaranteed to leave in the next couple weeks.

Comment

Mehdi literally put us on the map!

Comment

You guys think he will start? I'm not very optimistic given Jahanbakhsh and co.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    Absolutely. He was one of the top scorers in the league and the biggest thorn in FC Portos ass when they would play Rio Ave. Plus he is under a great coach.

This move has nothing similar to ARJ so the outcome will not be the same. Its more a Sardar from Rubin Kazan to Zenit type of move being that its mid-table to top in the same league.
                    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                      Absolutely. He was one of the top scorers in the league and the biggest thorn in FC Portos ass when they would play Rio Ave. Plus he is under a great coach.

This move has nothing similar to ARJ so the outcome will not be the same. Its more a Sardar from Rubin Kazan to Zenit type of move being that its mid-table to top in the same league.
                      Well this is such a relief.

Comment

Yeah nothing to do with other transfers..plus Jahanbaksh started every game just about under Hughton..

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          Yeah nothing to do with other transfers..plus Jahanbaksh started every game just about under Hughton..

That's not accurate, we had to wait a long time before seeing him get minutes and he rarely started. Only towards the end of his first year.

Comment

That's not accurate, we had to wait a long time before seeing him get minutes and he rarely started. Only towards the end of his first year.
                            He started 12 EPL games and played in 19. He was also out injured for a portion of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post

Couldn't have said it any better myself. Kind of the same which could have happened to Karim in Kos if that coach hadn't been a khar.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                                He started 12 EPL games and played in 19. He was also out injured for a portion of the season.

So that's 12/38. Not that high, in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X