This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    God I wish this transfer window was more exciting. Even when no one was transferring last summer, we had at least a few garbage rumors here and there.
    The guys making fake rumors are getting lazy

Comment

God I wish this transfer window was more exciting. Even when no one was transferring last summer, we had at least a few garbage rumors here and there.
      I hear all of Team Melli is transferring to the second division of Qatar

Comment

we're a week or two into the summer be patient!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          we're a week or two into the summer be patient!
          I can't bro I need Beiranvand to Roma rumors asap

Comment

I can't bro I need Beiranvand to Roma rumors asap
            Beiranvand sarvareh Robin Olsen

Comment

PP wants Taremi

Comment

Alexander Isak just signed with Real Sociedad. Just to remind that going to a big clubs of a big league (Lazio e.g) opens you many interesting doors even if you are failing.

Comment

Any news on Beiranvand?

Comment

Not sure if this was reported, but:

1- Mehdi Rahmati has agreed to some terms and might transfer to Padideh.

2- Mohammad Naderi has announced if it is known for him to move back to Belgium, he wants to try to get his resignation papers in order, and if he does play in Iran, He'll only join PP.

3- Georgian Midfielder, Giorgi Gvelesiani has transferred to Sepahan from Nassaji.

4- Masoud Rigi moves from Padideh to SS on a 2-year deal.

5- Abbas Bouazar moves from SS Khuz to Foolad.

6- Mohammad Bolboli moves from Sepidrood to SS.

7- Rashid Mazaheri, Mohammadreza Khanzadeh, Saeed Mehri and Mehdi Tikdari sign at Traktor Sazi.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      Alexander Isak just signed with Real Sociedad. Just to remind that going to a big clubs of a big league (Lazio e.g) opens you many interesting doors even if you are failing.
                      thats not true though… a lot of times its the playersagent that make these transfers possible. beside of that Alexander Isak is one of the biggest talents of sweden at the moment and had a succesful season at the eredivisie.
                      for example saeed was at atletico madrid youth but went to fc Rostov.
                      ali karimi player for bayern munchen but went to qatar sc

Comment

https://twitter.com/DiMarzio/status/1138934419157393410

Macaroni & Cheese has signed with Esteghlal. Now they will be playing like Inter Milan.

Comment

Hossein Hosseini is also rumored to leave Esteghlal to join Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            Hossein Hosseini is also rumored to leave Esteghlal to join Persepolis.
                            Hopefully that pushes Beiro out to Europe...

Comment

Gazzetta dello Sport dar bareye enteghaale Stramaccioni be Esteghlal maghaalei neveshte:

- gharaardaade 2saale, ba emkane tamdide yek saal.

- saali 1.6 M Euro migire.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Ester...32520730.shtml
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

A really bad choice.
                                Every year clubs in Iran are at risk of point deduction and financial penalty because they can barely pay salaries. I won't be surprised if the same thing happens again.
                                He's not even a good coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X