سردار آزمون

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      CQ: "May the jealous people burn in hell."

This is what he told according to FarsNews
      CQ: "Gooz be rishet."

This is what he told according to MesKerman341

Comment

IRan did not play a good game. Players were mostly bad, coaching was even worse.
        Still plenty of time to recover.

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
        1 Guam 2 6 2 0 0 3 1 2
        2 Oman 1 3 1 0 0 2 1 1
        3 Iran 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0
        4 Turkmenistan 2 1 0 1 1 1 2 -1
        5 India 2 0 0 0 2 2 4 -2

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          IRan did not play a good game. Players were mostly bad, coaching was even worse.
          Still plenty of time to recover.

Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
          1 Guam 2 6 2 0 0 3 1 2
          2 Oman 1 3 1 0 0 2 1 1
          3 Iran 1 1 0 1 0 1 1 0
          4 Turkmenistan 2 1 0 1 1 1 2 -1
          5 India 2 0 0 0 2 2 4 -2
          Never thought, in my entire life, that I would see a group bracket with Guam leading the group.

Comment

TM-News-

Carlos Queiroz comments on the game

* There are no explainations for that. It is completely our fault for letting this happen. I think if this game took 6 more hours we wouldn't win either. We wasted more than 15 opportunities and that's a bad sign. We are to blame
            * Congratulations to the Turkmen national team. They fought very well and got what they wanted.
            * I think over 99% of people present at the game agree with me that there should be at least 10 minutes of stoppage time due to all those interruptions.

Comment

Team Melli reed dar Dashgooz.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                Team Melli reed dar Dashgooz.
                team melli terr zad be darvazeh jahanam.

Comment

since only the group winner is garanteed to advance to honestly are in trouble already. if we draw away to oman as well. iran might be forced to win all remaining games... thank u guam for giving away your home game to iran to play it in azadi that might just save us

Comment

lol 1 game and we are in trouble, we will win all remaining games
                    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Look, this is football. Sometimes things that we least expect happen. Its modern day football, simple as that.

Should we have drawn? No, of course not. But every team has these unexpected little hiccups, its part of the game, part of the campaign.

Japan ties Singapore at home, FAROE ISLANDS defeated Greece a few days ago. Anything can happen.

What we have to realise is that this is the exception, not the norm.

Next time we need to focus, be more clinical, finish our chances, and take no teams lightly.

It's ok, today was a valuable lesson. There are many new players on this team. They have to learn, and this is part of the learning.

On to the next one.

Comment

Ando and Khosro suck ass at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                          since only the group winner is garanteed to advance to honestly are in trouble already. if we draw away to oman as well. iran might be forced to win all remaining games... thank u guam for giving away your home game to iran to play it in azadi that might just save us
                          if we are in trouble what about japan drew at home with full squad, we need to be patient

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                            if we are in trouble what about japan drew at home with full squad, we need to be patient
                            what about japan, what about afghanistan, what about burkinafaso, what about bermuda, what about Guine Bisau, What about Somalia? Does it really matter what other teams do .... We are talking about our national team which played absolute garbage and please do not cover this mess with what about whatever... this is escaping strategy and not helpful at all. We need to face this reality here and now. No escaping and lame excuse is allowed. Our expensive coach with a squad full of talents has played a very disappointing football and draw a match with a team with ranking of below 170. We had no game plan and were completely aimless running like headless chicken. We played aimless ali asghari style of football of early 90s or better say bekesh ziresh ki be kie style of football. We don't need an expensive coach and a team with high expectation to do this style of play we could achieve better result with a team from our second division. CQ and the team should come here and answer to us. There is no escaping from this and they have to explain to us. We gave them our all out support and they play like shit.

From our captain Ando to useless Heydari, messed up Hajsafi in defense and clueless Amiri or invisible Ebrahimi and Shojai. Taremi should stop acting as a sisi girl you either can shoot on target or get out of the team, no referee whistles for your acts. And CQ if you want to have a game plan like Ghaleh Noei, at least tell us to stop supporting your BS campaign. We do not want to push this corrupt IFF with our popular support so you make us embarrassed with this types of playing. This 3 points meant a lot for us early in our campaign, now every single team tries to play very close defensive style and get a draw from us which we have problem playing against since Neko left.

I can not understand the following
                            1. Insisting too much on Heydari when we all know he is not good
                            2. Puting Amiri LW/ Hajsafi LB when we know Hajsafi is not good at LB and Amiri does not help defending
                            3. Using Shojai with his current useless play
                            4. Not letting Pouraliganji to play in both matches.
                            5. Insisting on only physicyally strong players instead of naturally technically gifted players who have play making ability and creativity and can add something positive to our MF and offensive planing

I declare here, CQ does not help us to reach to WC 2018. He is a great manager but medium tactician and this is over for us. He can not move our team to higher level and we can not learn any better. IFF and Sport ministry are against him and do whatever to damage his efforts so it is safe to say having him around can not import our team tactics or planning but can help to introduce new talents to our squad at max. CQ time is expired and his clock is ticking.

Mark my word here. I officially change my stand from slightly supporting him to the opposite. I had my doubt after WC and AC but I gave him a time to see if he has something in his mind but he showed he is not smart in planing in the pitch. He is simply an ordinary defensive minded dude who can be a very good agent finding young talents for the team at best and not a successful national team coach.

Thank you for your few good qualities like your good training methods, fitness qualities, good defensive organization and making an atmosphere that team matters not names but you killed the joy of football for us for past 4 years. I seriously were upset when I saw you chose physical fitness over creativity, play making, high pace endless offensive methods of our late Iranian style of football and turn our team to a sack of shit in offensive. I really am disappointed when you let our most creative players like Karimi and Khalatbari out of the team and even for this campaign dropping players like Kaveh Rezai, Nariman Jahan, Yaghoub Karimi, Ali Karimi, Alisha, Motahari while keeping Heydari, Shojai, even Gucci and Taremi.

Comment

Why are we so reactionary? THIS IS FOOTBALL, and once again, THIS IS A CAMPAIGN.

Have we already forgotten the last qualifiers?? This was never going to be a cake walk, not for Iran, not for Japan, not for Korea.

We were always going to face hiccups. I , like everyone else, wish today was not one of those hiccups, but that's the beauty of the game.

To already speak of not qualifying shows how absolutely emotion you are. To already speak of hiring Yahya because he had a fantastic half season at Zob Ahan shows how emotional you are.

Please, please, please, please understand that the chances of us winning every single game until WC 2018 were low. I know we should have won today, but this was one game, with new players.... new players that learned they cannot take ANY team lightly.

We didn't get 3 points, but we gained something very valuable for the new comers. This is international football, its a whole different ball game than what you are used to at clubs. We don't have games every week, where you can redeem yourself quickly for a poor game. Our games are few and far between and you have to be focused and ready to win at all times. One slip, one miss, one poor decision can cost you 3 points. You learned a lesson, now come back fighting harder and show your true capabilities.

We dealt with much more dire situations than drawing a low level team on the road.

Comment

So only the top team of each group qualifies?

What happens to the second team?
                                In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X