AFC Champions League 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranian-Patriot View Post
    It was just announced that the 8 minutes extra time was given to honor the 8-0ers continues extraordinary achievements and contribution in the football world.

Comment

One random Saudi guy just attacked my Instagram account and insulted Iran on Arabic out of nothing

Comment

Can somebody please post pictures of the game today.

Comment

Persepolis could have beaten al hilal too Branko just played an offensive lineup for a defensive game. Mansourian played the perfect lineup for a counter attack style. If Naft were to just add a quality striker than they would be contenders for the title. But as we have seen before, ipl clubs always do massive changes in the summer transfer window and that will probably hurt naft's chances.

Comment

Some good strikers for the next round that Naft could get: Gucci, Mohammad Ghazi, Mehrdad Bayrami, Ansarifard on loan perhaps.

They have probably won a good amount of money to get where they are at, both in the league and ACL so I think they can get quality players

Comment

Originally posted by Iranian-Patriot View Post
              It was just announced that the 8 minutes extra time was given to honor the 8-0ers continues extraordinary achievements and contribution in the football world.
              COMMENT OF THE DAY xD

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Some good strikers for the next round that Naft could get: Gucci, Mohammad Ghazi, Mehrdad Bayrami, Ansarifard on loan perhaps.

They have probably won a good amount of money to get where they are at, both in the league and ACL so I think they can get quality players
                Dunno I hear that Naft has been looking to build there own stadium in the south of tehran which could suck up all their funds, imo at 20 or 15k stadium would be perfect for them and they could definetly have a decent fanbase in 2-3 years if they continue the success

Comment

Originally posted by Jadogare #8
                  Yes Adel did the right thing because Naft represented Iran in Saudi scum of Arabia and if you didnt notice all the players gathered around the Iranian flag afterwards and kissed it and celebereted. Becasue they have GHEYRATE Irani something you and that other fool persianallstars found funny for some reason. We call that bi-gheyrati...
                  and you know what I call that? bi-adab! first you should learn how to speak properly with people before you post and express your opinion! 2 weeks ban! happy cooling off!
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    One random Saudi guy just attacked my Instagram account and insulted Iran on Arabic out of nothing
                    Wow talking about being a sore loser

‎Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice

Comment

8-0.png

‎Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice

Comment

8-0ers lolololol made my day

Comment

One thing you could see clearly in naft players faces, was the team spirit. something which is rarely seen in Iranian teams nowadays.

Hats off to Mansourian and Naft management. I hope they go very far in this competition.

Comment

Saudis are such scum. No fair play before the game started to none during - they kept ball twice when they should have given it back. They scored on one of them.

Low lifes

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Saudis are such scum. No fair play before the game started to none during - they kept ball twice when they should have given it back. They scored on one of them.

Low lifes
                              They have been jealous of and despised Iranians for thousands of years. Today's action is no different

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                                They have been jealous of and despised Iranians for thousands of years. Today's action is no different
                                It's honestly a jealousy. When one people have thousands of years of history with writing the first code of civil rights, to having ancient dynasties, while the other was built on the murder and rape of others, obviously there will be some jealousy from one end. They hate us, cause they ain't us! I don't think we would have any problems with Arabs if they didn't cause us so much trouble at every turn with their oil money power and influence in politics/sports.

Comment

Working...
                                X