Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will become IFF President? Vote Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will become IFF President? Vote Now!

Please vote and let's see who your choice is for the head of the Iranian football federation and explain why:

(Note: This is a public poll)

1- Ali Karimi (Mehdi Mahdavikia, Saeid Daghighi, Fatemeh Alipour)
    2- Heidar Baharvand (Azizi Khadem, Mansour Ghanbarzadeh, Shohreh Mousavi)
    3- Shahabodin Azizi Khadem (Mansour Ghanbarzadeh, Heidar Baharvand, Shohreh Mousavi)
    4- Kiumars Hashemi (Gholamreza Behravan, Alireza Rahimi, Paria Shahriari)
    5- Mostafa Ajorloo (Hassan Nasr Esfahani, Saeid Fatahi, Leila Mohammadian)

یست کامل نامزدهای ریاست فدراسیون فوتبال به همراه نواب رییس:

علی کریمی (مهدی مهدوی کیا - سعید دقیقی و فاطمه علیپور)

حیدر بهاروند (شهاب الدین عزیزی خادم - منصور قنبرزاده و شهره موسوی)

شهاب*الدین عزیزی*خادم (منصور قنبرزاده - حیدر بهاروند و شهره موسوی)

کیومرث هاشمی (غلامرضا بهروان، علیرضا رحیمی و پریا شهریاری)

مصطفی آجرلو (حسن نصر اصفهانی- سعید فتاحی و لیلا محمدیان)

Ali Karimi
    0%
    Heydar Baharvand
    0%
    Shahabodin Azizi Khadem
    0%
    Kiumars Hashemi
    0%
    Mostafa Ajorloo
    0%
    Don't Care
    0%
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

I was against AK but honestly when looking at the options it has to be AK.....I will at the end of the day always chose a former TM player over some IR representative who doesn’t know a thing about the game and has never kicked a ball in their life. Also the fact that mahdavikia is his VP is HUGE now that’s a perfect example of a guy you want running things - is a respectful, smart, classy and well liked guy by everyone who knows a lot about structure, organization, planning, etc. that can take TM to the next level. If he can tame AK and be like an equal partner in this that would be super ideal.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

My heart says AK but tbh, I dont think they will let this happen hence I selected Azizi Khadem since I remember last time he candidate, he basically was removed because of ridicules reason (unexpereiensed or young), and Taj because head of IFF. It was controversial.

Comment

Ali Karimi with VP Mahdavika will turn this federation into something “footbally”. They are not in it for money or fame, they have plenty of that on their own. They are in it for the love to Iran’s football. They have my vote.
        CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Come on guys. You weren't born yesterday. Head of IFF is an strategic position in IR and no one who is not part of Sepah/Ettelaat will be allowed to take the position. Let alone Ali Karimi who has never refused to voice his opposition to the regime's behaviour.

Is the poll's question "who we want to become president" or "who we think will become president"? My answer will be different depending on that.
          Last edited by _Navid_; 01-10-2021, 07:06 AM.

Comment

As others have said I’d like Karimi to win but I don’t think they’ll let him.
            However, he may win and IFF will even not get the few cents of money it gets now.

Comment

The last thing the IR wants is an “now insider” to expose them and shame them all. Therefore as much as my heart wants Karimi to win the position, in reality there is not a tiny chance for him to get the title. I truly hope that rishoo guy who used to be at Steel Azin won’t be appointed. Always creeps me out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The president of the Dutch football federation (KNVB) is a corporate manager with the right connections but with no background in professional football. Ali Daei and Mahdavikia have the right qualities to lead the football federation, i'm not so sure about Karimi but if he does more power to him. The president of the football federation should be someone with top management skills, football background is a great bonus imo. It is based on these skills that the new president should be chosen and nothing else.

Comment

As much as I love karimi as a footballer lets not forget he was the one who messed up our worldcup 2006 campaign.. I doubt his skills as a head of the Football Federation.. If he has the knowledge and have the skills to lead+ his footballing experience which he has yet to prove them I think I will pick him up.. but if he wants to bring hashieh like he did in 2006 I think it is better if he stays away from it. Best of luck to him

Comment

Every cluster F*** created by the imbeciles needs a fall guy. I'm afraid AK will be the new fall guy. Everything will be blamed on him, gets fired, and a government approved "executive" will replace him, and then we are back to square one.

As usual, I hope I'm wrong and he gets elected, hires some competent staff, and will be able to affect some change for the better....But not holding my breath.
                    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      My heart says AK but tbh, I dont think they will let this happen hence I selected Azizi Khadem since I remember last time he candidate, he basically was removed because of ridicules reason (unexpereiensed or young), and Taj because head of IFF. It was controversial.
                      Look who was right . Khadem was selected ofcourse.

Comment

There was never any doubt in anyone's mind who knows IR in the slightest that Karimi and Kia had no chance.

Comment

Eradat Adesor jan. Agha chand vaghti bood naboodi. Hope everything is fine.

I think IFF President should be able to bring in some money and power (lobbying) to IFF. I don't think making IFF just footbally won't do us any good. Saeed Azari was a good option which he backed down for ali karimi.

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                          Ali Karimi with VP Mahdavika will turn this federation into something “footbally”. They are not in it for money or fame, they have plenty of that on their own. They are in it for the love to Iran’s football. They have my vote.
                          Lol koka this IFF president looks like a joke. option 2 and 3 Are literally the same Did you notice that?

Originally posted by webmaster

(Note: This is a public poll)

[/COLOR]
                          2- Heidar Baharvand (Azizi Khadem, Mansour Ghanbarzadeh, Shohreh Mousavi)
                          3- Shahabodin Azizi Khadem (Mansour Ghanbarzadeh, Heidar Baharvand, Shohreh Mousavi)
                          [/COLOR][/SIZE]
                          [/SIZE]

Comment

anyone know much about him other than he speaks english?

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                              Eradat Adesor jan. Agha chand vaghti bood naboodi. Hope everything is fine. )
                              Tks buddy. I am always around and reading. Just not posting much, but available whenever needed via PM.
                              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X