This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
    CQ is absolutely right. Before his tenure, Iran could barely beat Bahrain. You are either too young to remember, or not appreciative enough. There is no third option.
    I'd have no problem with that, but that's not what CQ said. he said 80% of Iranians were afraid of playing Bahrain until he arrived! and that is just a big lie and even a bigger insult.

he is not talking about the past teams or coaches , he is talking about Iranian People! and I question his source of the data, but more importantly, what does he gain by saying these things in UAE? He is trying to tell the Arabs that Iranians were afraid of facing your teams, but since I have come to Iran, Iranians aren't afraid of facing your teams anymore? which is along the same line of thinking of the same worshipers.

I am old enough to remember as far as WC 1978. I don't recall ever any Iranian being afraid of playing Bahrain or any other team in Asia. It's true that we have been afraid of bad officiating, but not of the teams we have faced, not even the ones that we struggled against historically (like Iraq for example).

Comment

بزرگترین هدیه به ملی پوشان با معافیت از سربازی!

مدیر کل تربیت بدنی نیروهای مسلح وعده داد در صورت صعود تیم ملی به مرحله نیمه نهایی جام ملتها، ملی پوشان از انجام خدمت سربازی معاف می شوند

Comment

Originally posted by NFL View Post
        I'd have no problem with that, but that's not what CQ said. he said 80% of Iranians were afraid of playing Bahrain until he arrived! and that is just a big lie and even a bigger insult.
        he is not talking about the past teams or coaches , he is talking about Iranian People! and I question his source of the data, but more importantly, what does he gain by saying these things in UAE? He is trying to tell the Arabs that Iranians were afraid of facing your teams, but since I have come to Iran, Iranians aren't afraid of facing your teams anymore? which is along the same line of thinking of the same worshipers.
        I am old enough to remember as far as WC 1978. I don't recall ever any Iranian being afraid of playing Bahrain or any other team in Asia. It's true that we have been afraid of bad officiating, but not of the teams we have faced, not even the ones that we struggled against historically (like Iraq for example).
        The problem with Bahrain was, that our players hate them soo much, that they forget to play football, which had bad results as a consequence.
        CQ indeed fixed TM mentality, he is a great psychologist and i am grateful to him for our 6-0 victory over Bahrain in Azadi.

Comment

I see where you are coming from. I agree that confidence is important and perhaps fear wasn't the right word for CQ to use. His point though was that TM has improved. Your reading is way too literal, too Talmudic.

Comment

doctor, you forgot to mention how Branko destroyed Mobali's, Borhani's and Kazemian's footballing career in this post!
            is everything alright?
            22 year old was the player of the year in Iran when he was left out of Iran's 2006 world cup squad in favour of people like Khatibi. I guess you don't like young players being blooded. I just want to imagine current TM under branko because we wouldn't have an experienced and still young Beiranvand let alone Majid Hosseini (who I disagreed with being picked and thought CQ was crazy), Azmoun, Torabi, Taremi, Gholizadeh etc... All being given chances and experience earlier than expected by a coach who trusts youth and talent. Look now what he does with Niazmand.

Compare with branko who kept on starting with an awful Mirzapour even in the most meaningless friendlies when we had the likes of a 23 year old Rahmati ...

BTW you never respond to my arguments so why shouldnt I keep posting them until you and other brankoholics give a cogent answer

Is everything alright?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

مدیر کل تربیت بدنی نیروهای مسلح وعده داد در صورت صعود تیم ملی به مرحله نیمه نهایی جام ملتها، ملی پوشان از انجام خدمت سربازی معاف می شوند

For those of you who can not read Farsi:
              bozorgtarin hedieh be meli pushan ba moafiat az sarbazi.
              (...) dar surat e soud e team melli be marhale nimeh nahai jam e melatha, meli pushan az (..) sarbazi moaf mishavand.
              maybe they think the players would be more motivated, like Son for South Korea some months ago.

Comment

I don't recall ever any Iranian being afraid of playing Bahrain or any other team in Asia. .
                Then you have a very selective memory.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dear Friends... Too much emotions. Less than 3 days till the AFC. Let's all sit back and enjoy the games with no hard feelings, strings attached, hatred or bitterness. Life is indeed too short for all this!

GO Team Melli! GO IRAN!

Comment

I am getting days off or will go later to work base on we finish on top of the group. Hope TM doesn't fuck things up lol. If we finish 2nd in our group we will make things complicated for ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      Do you genuinely think CQ has been a bad coach for TM from a long term perspective?
                      We are not discussing "coaching" here. He is a good coach, a great coach, but with a shitty personalty. absolutely shitty and a very expensive price tag. He is not worth the price tag. No one is worth that price tag for current state of Iran. but this is a discussion for another day.

You say you have disagreed with CQ on many decisions (my guess is that most of those are related to player selections), but I assure you that if you were somebody in the Iranian football and had made some of those disagreements public, you would be a "Vatanforoush", an Anti-TM man, a poison..etc to some people including Carlos Qerioz.

my question to you is, what does criticizing a comment Carlos has made today in UAE have anything to do with GN, MK or Branko being coaches of TM??? what is the relationship there?

Comment

Human Afazeli is that you my nibba?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Is this include injured players(Saeid, Gholizadeh, Kaveh, Moharrami, etc) or the ones who were excluded in last minutes?
                          I guess this rule should cover whoever was part of TM in last year or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                            I see where you are coming from. I agree that confidence is important and perhaps fear wasn't the right word for CQ to use. His point though was that TM has improved. Your reading is way too literal, too Talmudic.
                            doosteh aziz, this comment wasn't coming from some half ass Iranian coach, or someone of no significance, this is Carlos Qeiroz saying that. He is a top class coach, everything that he says is reflected in the football media in the region, if not the world. If an Iranian behaved the way he did we'd be shitting on him left right and center, but when this guy does it, we say he is telling the truth when in fact it's a big lie??
                            He knows his words cause "reactions", that's why he is choosing his words the way he does. He is setting things up for later.

Comment

Originally posted by Philosophy_King View Post
                              The problem with Bahrain was, that our players hate them soo much, that they forget to play football, which had bad results as a consequence.
                              CQ indeed fixed TM mentality, he is a great psychologist and i am grateful to him for our 6-0 victory over Bahrain in Azadi.
                              be as it may, would you as a coach go to the Arab country and tell the Media "iranian people were afraid of playing Bahrain before I came"?? I am saying even if it were true, would you say that in the open to the media?

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm..._profile_iran/

Comment

Working...
                                X