Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCK I've missed the match! And there is most likely no other way of replaying Liga NOS matches, similar to Russian Premier Liga, ey dad o bidad!

Regardless, sounds like Taremi had a good match! Scoring 2 goals, MOTM on Sofascore.

Comment

Carvalhal Coaching having Mahdi in his team not playing attacks from first minute only last 15 minutes ??

Comment

Originally posted by Transformer View Post
        Carvalhal Coaching having Mahdi in his team not playing attacks from first minute only last 15 minutes ??
        Taremi missed a 1v1 in first 15. Overall Carvahal has been an excellent coach for mehdi and a great coach in general. He has taken this shitty rio ave side farther than they really should have and has earned great scalps all year, vs porto, benfica, sporting, braga etc.

They seem to just come up a bit short for europa league in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
          They really make me proud too! It would be so sad if we dont make it to the next WC due to that charlatan, Marc Wilmots.

For the first time in 15+ years, TM has real talent.
          Fully agreed Kasra jaan.What a shame would it be should we not make it to the WC. Our 2 strikers are perorming at world class level in their respective clubs, scoring week in week out. Letting go of CQ was our biggest mistake.

Comment

I logged in just as he was about to bury that PK with authority .!
            Rio has struggled of late to breakdown packed defenses, & they have tendencies to give up tokhmy goals@ the other end from swift counters so past few matches I’ve noticed their opponents all resort to parking the bus and play counter..!
            although They dominate possession yet they give up valuable points vs inferior opponents ..!annoying to watch ..!

Comment

Any videosssss ???

Comment

Taremi can become Top Scorer of the League this year !!! Only 1 goal difference to 2 other players who scored 17

Comment

https://youtu.be/DF6WkQcHhX4

Comment

Originally posted by Foolad Khuzestan View Post
                    was so unlucky not to get a couple assists. If rio ave finishing was up to scratch they would have won with a good margin too.

Rio lucked out. Familicao only managed a tie as well meaning Rio still have EL chance.

In the final week, a win for rio and familicao failing to win mean that rio will secure EL.

Comment

Superman flies again!

Comment

I've watched several of his games this season, and have to say I think this was his best game yet. He missed a chance, but showed a lot of confidence, good link-up play, and great runs all game. When they went down, I felt like he kicked it up a notch, was coming back to get the ball to get involved in build-up, and was running more than any of his teammates. He seemed like he really wanted the hattrick and the W, but they came up just a bit short. BTW, his penalty was a great take as well. Many people had doubted his pk taking ability as he was hitting many towards the middle, but his penalty today was expertly taken.

Great game by him, and I'm really excited to see whats in store for him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Mehdi gets an 8.2 rating by GoalPoint.pt and now has 16 goals in LigaNOS!

Comment

Great game for him. Unlikely that he becomes top scorer as all his competition have two games left but he has one. Still even 16 goals is a great return in his first season which included him being out a month or so injured. He has definitely earned his big move, let's hope that he carries on with his form next season. Best of luck to him.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Taremi is great. He is a predator. He is a goal hunter.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I just wished one of the 16 goals he scored he would have scored against Portugal and send Iran to the second round of World Cup

Comment

Working...
                                X