Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFC Asian Cup 2019 Group Stage: Vietnam-Iran; Info, Updates & Live Reports (12.01.19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
    I think he’s being held back right now mostly because he is on a yellow. Those don’t get wiped until the quarterfinal match, and this one as you saw we managed to bag without too many issues. I’d expect to see him start again in R16 or quarters, depending on the matchup
    He is not on a yellow!

Comment

Kanani reminded me of Shervin from Shah's of Sunset (yes, I reluctantly admit I watch the show).

Comment

Good first half. Bad second half. Cq was not happy and made the subs to change things up. Azmoun second goal was great and Azmoun at his best. Not happy about getting subbed though. This game it was mostly tactical.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
          I think he’s being held back right now mostly because he is on a yellow. Those don’t get wiped until the quarterfinal match, and this one as you saw we managed to bag without too many issues. I’d expect to see him start again in R16 or quarters, depending on the matchup
          He doesnt have a yellow card.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Beiro's second half goal throw was a monster. The Australian commentator was stunned at its distance and compared it a an Olympic discus throw!

I hope we get to see more of those, would come in handy in counterattacks. Can someone please refresh my memory; why hasn't any European team signed him up yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              Is this sarcasm? Ghafouri's dribble, vision and pass made that goal.
              absolutely not. He made a couple of nice plays. By no means was he awful but Ramin just brings a lot more stability in the back line!

Comment

Jaaye Ezatolahi che sabze.

Dar nimeye avval feshaari ke roye Vietnam mizashtim pas az az dast dadane toop besyaar khob bood, dar nimeye dovvom vel shod.

Azmoun khoda midone chera hanoz Roosie hast, emroz tavanie khod ra dobare neshon daad.

Hajisafi vaghti baazi dar faaze defai ziyaad sarii mishe ghati mikone va tasmimgirish mirize be ham, Milad injori nist.

Ghoddos sange tamom gozasht ba angizash va kefiyaatesh.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
                  What did Ansari do?
                  Had a very poor first half, lost many battles and was subbed out from the start of the 2nd just like Majid.

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                    I hope we get to see more of those, would come in handy in counterattacks. Can someone please refresh my memory; why hasn't any European team signed him up yet?
                    Unfortunately, because he's been branded with the scarlet letters 'IR'.

Comment

Torabi!!!

And stupid question; where is ezatollahi?

Comment

Norouallahi was complete trash. Too was Ansarifard. (I apologize in advance to any fans of these 2 players) There were a couple of moments we could have done with Alipour acceleration type players in this match, a couple of players due to their lack of speed could not make the crisp clean passes the wishes due to using so much horsepower on their runs. :|

I congratulate CQ’s tactical formation, respect for the opposing team (#CQMindGames), and taking the time to attend Iraq-Vietnam match. Vietnam are a very tricky side as shown by their match against Iraq, had we not had a tactically smart manager this game would have been ugly!

Congratulations to all Iranians around the world for this victory!

Comment

Originally posted by Under Lahaf View Post
                          He wanted to stay with PP because of the Champions League, he should be getting offers now or in 6 months during the summer transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by AliCarbon View Post
                            Torabi!!!

And stupid question; where is ezatollahi?
                            Injured

Comment

Nourallahi was terrible. Only player that really bothered me today. I think people are being too hard on Amiri. He was fine.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                Injured
                                What a loss..

Torabi is in great form however

Comment

Working...
                                X