This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    All is well. Esteghlal GM now says the total fees received by Esteghlal was $600K consisting of $400K transfer fee and $200K for development right (hagheh roshd) PLUS 20% of any future transfer fees. See the link below. I am happy for all sides. Esteghlal is getting a descent sum that it could use to improve its roster (Tabrizi is already on his way from Zob and there are other foreign transfers in the works), Trabzon got a great young defender who will grow better and stronger and Majid got a great opportunity to play in Europe and hopefully get a better transfer in a couple of years.

http://90tv.ir/news/468512/600-%D9%8...86%DB%8C%D8%AF
    20% seems steep, but I guess the transfer itself was so cheap that that Trabs will make significant profit anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by beri486 View Post
      Maybe I am overly pessimistic but it seems to me the Turks are buying
      Iranian players to flip them in a year and make a profit.
      Don't see Amiri and Husseini having a career in Turkey.
      Why is that bad? That's how transfers work... Players are assets in whom you invest and try to make a profit.

Comment

Nooshe jooneshoon... it can be a win-win situation. Our players get to face tougher competition in a mid-tier European league, and then if they are good enough and a bigger league club wants them, they then transfer and our player has less issues adapting (after a year or two in Turkey vs straight from IPL), and the turkish team gets a profit if they can sell the iranian player for more than they paid for... what's wrong with that?

AZ Alkmaar does the same thing, they bought ARJ, he helped them succeed as their best player, made a name for himself, and he got AZ a big profit when they sold him... perfect scenario!

Realistically it's harder for our players to go to big European leagues straight from Iran, it's just been the common trend the past 10 years!

Comment

They look at it this way: If Hosseini develops into a very-good to great CB they can sell him and make good money, if he develops into a solid CB they have a young stud that can help them. Either way it is win win for them.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
            Nooshe jooneshoon... it can be a win-win situation. Our players get to face tougher competition in a mid-tier European league, and then if they are good enough and a bigger league club wants them, they then transfer and our player has less issues adapting (after a year or two in Turkey vs straight from IPL), and the turkish team gets a profit if they can sell the iranian player for more than they paid for... what's wrong with that?

AZ Alkmaar does the same thing, they bought ARJ, he helped them succeed as their best player, made a name for himself, and he got AZ a big profit when they sold him... perfect scenario!

Realistically it's harder for our players to go to big European leagues straight from Iran, it's just been the common trend the past 10 years!
            Exactly. The only way to change that trend is having a few of these players like JB performing well in top leagues which will re-open the European eyes on Iranian talents, similar to what happened after Daei, Bagheri, Kia era when the likes of Leverkusen bought 2-3 players directly from Esteghlal, or when Hamburg brought both Hashemian and Khatibi from IPL but nowadays we dream to have a single player in Bundesliga!

Still a long way to go, but it is doable. Need more youngsters packing their bags and taking the risks as ARJB did.

Comment

excellent that both majid and vahid are in the team. Majid already participated in latest training sessions. It seems vahid is already very acclimatized, looked great in the friendly. They will be training daily with some of the best talents in europe in Yazici and Omur, and with high quality seasoned professionals like Burak Yilmaz, Sahan, Joao Perreira, Juraj Kucka, and Jose Sosa. That already is better for them than staying in Iran.

But also, This is a very solid team with chance of making it into top 4, and will compete well with the likes of besiktas, gala, fener. I wish them success and lets hope trabzonspor can develop majid as they have done with so many other talents.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandar Hamal View Post
                20% seems steep, but I guess the transfer itself was so cheap that that Trabs will make significant profit anyway?
                Exactly! I think after talking to Majid and watching his solid performance at the WC Russia and Amiri's solid start they have realized that this is a gem that will only shine more in the next few years. I am certain they will make a handsome profit in the next few years and we will all be again happier for Majid and Esteghlal.

Comment

Fanatik's reaction to Vahid Amiri's performance

Full note to Vahid Amiri in Trabzonspor

Trabzonspor'un special match played with Samsunspor the most acclaimed name was Vahid Amiri. Amiri got applause from both Trabzonspor supporters and his coach Unal Karaman with his goal, as well as his great technique.

Trabzonspor 's first transfer Vahid Amiri , Samsunspor the day before the opening match of the match played with the finger biting.

In the second half, Olcay Şahan's Iranian footballer, who came into his place, was attracting attention with his hard work and he often applauded the crowds with his thugs. In the 72nd minute Amiri ventilated the cherries with a chic head in the middle of Pereira.

ne of the most striking names of the team in the struggle that the storm won 3-0, Amiri said, "I hope I will do good work during the season. There is competition in a great form here, and that fires me, "he said.

'Team ownership'

Noting that the friendship atmosphere in the team is very good, Amiri concluded: "Since the first day I came, the team has owned me. I've been here for a week and I have a very good friendship. I also thank Hocama. He trusts me very much. "

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    excellent that both majid and vahid are in the team. Majid already participated in latest training sessions. It seems vahid is already very acclimatized, looked great in the friendly. They will be training daily with some of the best talents in europe in Yazici and Omur, and with high quality seasoned professionals like Burak Yilmaz, Sahan, Joao Perreira, Juraj Kucka, and Jose Sosa. That already is better for them than staying in Iran.

But also, This is a very solid team with chance of making it into top 4, and will compete well with the likes of besiktas, gala, fener. I wish them success and lets hope trabzonspor can develop majid as they have done with so many other talents.
                    They have much more talent than I thought, and they seem to have a large fan base following. Good move for both Vahid and Majid.

Comment

Both players subbed in against Cagliari

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Both players subbed in against Cagliari
                        I'm watching the game right now and don't see them in the lineup??

Comment

me neither. But TS twitter reported it 20 min ago..

Comment

For those wondering, Amiri and Hosseini are on the bench.

Comment

Both coming on now 62nd minute.

Comment

Amiri walking off the field in the 90th minute with an injury. He got into a semi-collision with a Calgary player a few minutes ago and looks winded> He's limping slightly but it doesn't look serious.

Comment

Working...
                                X