Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Syria - Iran; Updates, Pic, Vid & Live streams (11.16.21)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3 - 0 Gholizadeh

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
      Our defense in all fairness is a shadow of what it was 3-4 years ago. We let the opponente too many opportunities to be dangerous. Even the weaker teams manage to get too close to scoring on us.

That is a concern in WC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The concern is to play the like of Shoja, sarlak and nourafkan at the wc

Comment

omg what a goal by gholi!
        now he realy had a arj esce game.. everything wrong but a beutiful goal
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Goal Gholizadeh! Jesus the Syrian left side is soorakh.

Comment

yes
            GHOLI FINALLY GETS ANOTHER

good individual effort

Comment

Amazing artistry by Gholizadeh. This should be goal of the day for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

And paste: We are superior. We always were.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

FULL TIME
                  3-0

Were almost through to Gutter WORLD CUP BABY...!!

Comment

If we had 12 Amiris, we would win the World Cup. One to manage us and 11 on the pitch. Such an intelligent player-thinker!
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

So boring, i miss the good old days when team melli gave me heart attacks and we had to pull out the calculators before the last game of qualifiers
                      Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                      http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                      [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                      Villa + Messi =

Comment

Iran should have scored more goals or given more time to different players.

Iran complains that it does not have friendly games. Future games should be considered friendlies and different formations to be tested. Hopefully, Taremi will return.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

What a great day this was ❤️🇮🇷😎

Comment

Originally posted by shayan_esteghlali View Post
                            So boring, i miss the good old days when team melli gave me heart attacks and we had to pull out the calculators before the last game of qualifiers
                            hahaha we all miss those days 😂

Comment

Server didn't work for me all game. Was it like that for you guys?

Great win. Tactics were right. Some of the performances were bad (Moharrami, Hajisafi and Noorafkan). Some complacency as well which to me is inevitable, but we can't be so lazy at times.

Amiri MOTM. Way too good for Asia. Can be in Europe any day in a top 5 physical league. Everything was run through him. I would never imagine he would be one of our best playmakers in years.

The finishing was woeful, but we could have won 8-0.

I was disappointed by the lineup at first, but it got the result.

We are almost there. Can't stop now. No time for complacency.

Comment

Bacheha motchakerim bacheha motchakerim!

Comment

Working...
                                X