No announcement yet.

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ Brighton & Hove Albion | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone noticed inside right knee of JB? Brighton’s Instagram pictures from today’s game shows it well if you zoom in. Looks much worse than just scars from an operation. What is it? Was it always like that? I remember Nekonam’s leg skins were messed up. Boiling water was poured on it accidentally during his childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
      Has anyone noticed inside right knee of JB? Brighton’s Instagram pictures from today’s game shows it well if you zoom in. Looks much worse than just scars from an operation. What is it? Was it always like that? I remember Nekonam’s leg skins were messed up. Boiling water was poured on it accidentally during his childhood.
      No Neko was in a fire. He was playing soccer apparently and some sort of oil/gas lamp fell over and there was a big fire which caused burns on several parts of his body. Carlos Tevez was burned by hot water on his neck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

And I think JB had some sort of bandages on his quad. Seems like the first layer were skin color/beige, and then there are white bandages on top. The first layer bandages I guess might look like burns? At least that's what I see.

Comment

You are right. Nekonam was oil heater burn. My bad. I don’t recall seeing that on JB’s knee before... strange whatever it is.

Comment

You are right. Nekonam was oil heater burn. My bad. I don’t recall seeing that on JB’s knee before... strange whatever it is.
            Yeah definitely strange. Not sure if he was playing through some sort of muscle problem?

Comment

Didn't get a chance to watch this game, only read the reviews here and saw a brief clip of his touches on telegram. Nightmare result for Brighton, they're just taking a pounding from every PL team these days. Apparently Alireza was booed off? At this point unless he scores a hattrick or something in a coming game there is no chance he'll be able to win the Brighton fans over. Environment around the team and in the team just seems really toxic.

Comment

ARJ is a team player, and the team overall is not very good. One of the reasons for his bad passes & touches at times is because he KNOWS it's rare for him to have good offensive opportunities so when he does, he tries too hard and messes up.

I still think we should be more patient on the ARJ-Brighton relationship to pan out. Let this season finish, then start assessing seriously next season.

i have no doubt in his individual abilities.

Comment

Have a look at the ratings they are giving him. I don't think we've even given such bad ratings to our players, ever!
                  https://www.northstandchat.com/showt...atings-Cardiff
                  Having said that, I have to say that AJ did play poorly and seemed like he lacked confidence.
                  Last edited by E.Moghaddam; 04-16-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

I really do regret that I watched this game instead of watching Champions League. This team is really really bad and doesn't belong to Premier League. weak Keeper, defenders and also non exciting midfield. And ARJ almost invisible. The kid seems totally lost in the game.

Comment

Anyone know why CH isn't sacked yet?

Comment

Why wouldn't other league (Eredivisie, Bundesliga, Serie A) want JB? the guy has EPL + WC + Europa league experience.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Why wouldn't other league (Eredivisie, Bundesliga, Serie A) want JB? the guy has EPL + WC + Europa league experience.
                          I think ARJ needs to be willing to go down in how much he gets in wages. Which I honestly think he is.

I think what he gets now is around 50 000 british pounds a week, which will be hard to match anywhere else.

Comment

He should go to Ajax

Comment

I am glad everybody is finally realizing what kind of a shit team Brighton is. I remember a few of us came on here after a pre season game and expressed this exact sentiment. We were attacked and chastised for our observation. This team is shit with and without our boy. Nothing changes that.

Comment

Originally posted by Siamak_ View Post
                                He should go to Ajax
                                Nobody here wants him, and his past performances have been long forgotten, just like what happened to Vincent Janssen when he went to the Premier League and failed.

Ajax by the way is at the top of Europe now. Jahanbakhsh does not have the quality to function in such high quality squad.

Like I said, there is no way any decent club will wants to buy or loan JB after his dreadful performances at Brighton. His career is over.

Perhaps some club in China or Qatar wants to spend some money on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X