No announcement yet.

Ryan Tafazoli @ Hull City | 2019-20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He looks awfully slow and out of position. Imagine how that will go against opponents with quick and technical players (Iraq, South Korea, Japan)...no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
      ^someone stop this guy from posting.

Since when do you have inside info from Oceano and Michael' the ex-physio of TM?
      Lol someone tell this kid for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
        ^someone stop this guy from posting.

Since when do you have inside info from Oceano and Michael' the ex-physio of TM?
        Actually he is from Gol Bezan who are very close with TM coaching staff, including Queiroz.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Go watch the highlights. 8:25. He's so ridiculously slow and makes zero attempt to stop the cross.
          https://youtu.be/XVJaK4gZl2M

Having him in a squad with the likes of Majid Hosseini and Pouraliganji is just embarrassing. HE'S NOT TEAM MELLI MATERIAL. Oceano da Cruz AND Micael Moreira both told Queiroz specifically not to call him up.

I understand why you guys think he'd be a good option, because he's playing for Hull City. Khanzadeh could play for them and you'd all say that. How does the club he plays for decide if he's actually a good player??
          Arya kheily dooset daram valy your argument is very weak. You pointed out one mistake from one game and argue that he shouldn’t be called up just from that mistake.

You also haven’t been watching his games in the championship 😂.. This guy has impressed very much so thus far. He is a top class threat in the aerial game and even showed that by scoring in his only start with Hull!

Arya you have to stop starting agendas for certain players just because they don’t respond to your insta DMs or are rude to you lol. You have the same “he sucks” agenda towards Rouzbeh Cheshmi, who I 100% agree is not on the same level as Majid, but is still a very valuable and versatile defender that definitely has a role on Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Arya kheily dooset daram valy your argument is very weak. You pointed out one mistake from one game and argue that he shouldn’t be called up just from that mistake.

You also haven’t been watching his games in the championship [emoji23].. This guy has impressed very much so thus far. He is a top class threat in the aerial game and even showed that by scoring in his only start with Hull!

Arya you have to stop starting agendas for certain players just because they don’t respond to your insta DMs or are rude to you lol. You have the same “he sucks” agenda towards Rouzbeh Cheshmi, who I 100% agree is not on the same level as Majid, but is still a very valuable and versatile defender that definitely has a role on Team Melli.
            Baba velemoon kon Brian joon, azizam. Tafazolli is hot I know. Vali he's absolutely shocking at football.

Comment

Baba velemoon kon Brian joon, azizam. Tafazolli is hot I know. Vali he's absolutely shocking at football.
              😂😂😂 here we go again. Arya you can’t just dislike players because they are good looking/play the same position as your beloved Majid.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] here we go again. Arya you can’t just dislike players because they are good looking/play the same position as your beloved Majid.
                BRO you haven't even watched him play [emoji23] haji stop Mr PFDC moderator 'I'm closing this thread' can't save any of my shots in DC.

Comment

BRO you haven't even watched him play [emoji23] haji stop Mr PFDC moderator 'I'm closing this thread' can't save any of my shots in DC.
                  😂 okay Arya, we’ll see

Comment

https://streamja.com/aBkQ

Guy can't even defend a set piece, something that he's meant to be good at.

Comment

Lol, as if there was one defender who never was near when his team got scored on after a set piece. What kind of argument is that supposed to be? Not really his fault.

Comment

Horrible argument again

Comment

https://www.sofascore.com/hull-city-...north-end/wsWb

Highest rated defender on his team and third highest rated on his team overall... But keep hating

Comment

Fine, I'll accept the first goal wasn't all his fault. By what about the second goal, WHAT IS HE DOING!? Come on guys, give me a break.

2:34

https://youtu.be/kdXX5PLNnDc

Comment

Base on what Beiro said during his interview Shoja might make the next TM list for qualifications.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Base on what Beiro said during his interview Shoja might make the next TM list for qualifications.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                                Let's hope not.

Comment

Working...
                                X