X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better video of the penalty:

https://www.sportsmole.co.uk/footbal...760048_sv.html

Comment

Any highlights of the saves? You can only find the penalty everywhere thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
        I think we are again overreacting, he played well, thats it.

The opposite Keeper also played well, Beiro needs more time, 1 good game is not enough and he was also test 1-2-3 times only.
        he does need more time but we shouldnt sell him short either considering this forum as much as belgian medias rips him for bad games.

He saved his team points today. Simple as. Butez definitely does not save the header, and probably not the 1v1 either.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
          Any highlights of the saves? You can only find the penalty everywhere thanks guys
          just waiting for better quality ones before posting

Comment

Comment

voetbalprimeur.be analysis

Beiranvand-time
              Beiranvand silences the critics. The Iranian goalie had a fantastic save in the second half, and thus secured the Antwerp victory. Unlike last match day, the goalkeeper was never embarrassed. He radiated calm and self-confidence. A clever metamorphosis.

https://www.voetbalprimeur.be/nieuws...t-antwerp.html

Comment

He was elected MOTM on antwerp forum (42% votes)

Comment

from zero to hero in one week... crazy if you think about it...I give kudos to the coach for sticking to him!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    He was elected MOTM on antwerp forum (42% votes)
                    Antwerp is very lucky to have him. If they look after him properly they could potentially win the league this season
                    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic
                    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Gent 0:1 Antwerp FT:

Highlights: https://www.hln.be/jupiler-pro-leagu...r-op~ab244b15/

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        Can you tell me which addon ?
                        Sorry I got this late. I will make sure to send it to you for the next matches. It always works
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

So proud of Alireza!

Comment

missed the game but glad he redeemed himself a bit ..!! shit was getting awful hairy for him of late

i suppose he was lucky that the dude missed the pk or i doubt he woulda survived another mass bashing from their fans which probably woulda been inevitable..!!
                            he needs to work on his overall composure and general confidence and a more commanding aura about him in between the sticks .. he's got much of the other specific keeping qualities to see him through the early rough patches ..!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Well deserved. He played well and seems that he is getting his confidence back. Some good saves.

On another note, awesome how the announcer can pronounce his last name so well!

Comment

Working...
                                X