Asian Cup broadcasting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Webmaster

Stores are closed on New Year's day so I will have to wait till Fri to go to Costco to pick up the Roku. But to be able to watch all the games in HD for $10 is a steal.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
      Thanks Webmaster

Stores are closed on New Year's day so I will have to wait till Fri to go to Costco to pick up the Roku. But to be able to watch all the games in HD for $10 is a steal.
      I already have a Roku... but I can't search channels to buy. Do you know how I can get the channel on this thing??

Someone help a bro out here in Canada!!! :P :P :P

Comment

So that 10$ thing per month with Roku won't work in Europe, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
          I already have a Roku... but I can't search channels to buy. Do you know how I can get the channel on this thing??
          Someone help a bro out here in Canada!!! :P :P :P
          I am not sure if this will work for Canada but From the main menu press on Channel store and from there should be a button that lets you search from the available channels. Then you search for a channel called "dishworld sports".

When dishworld sports shows up, there should be button that says ADD CHANNEL. Press on it from there it should take you through how you have to pay for it.

Hope it works for you in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            So that 10$ thing per month with Roku won't work in Europe, right?

According to webmaster it only works for people in N America (US).

Comment

Eurosport shows all the matches from first round in group matches. But not Iran.
              What is the deal with this Iran and Eurosport ?

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                Eurosport shows all the matches from first round in group matches. But not Iran. P
                What is the deal with this Iran and Eurosport ?
                You are right, I have just checked it. Eurosport is a disgrace, they even show UAE/Qatar. Eurosport is a sh1t channel now, only showing BS sports.

But they will have no choice but to show asian cup final with Iran featuring and winning it

Comment

Ando Teymourian

If this is your first time using the Roku you will also need to setup an account with Roku.com. When you setup your player it should prompt you to use a browser and how to setup you account.

Comment

i am in Europe can i watch roku.com ???
                    waht can we do? eurosport is not showing iran games

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
                      i am in Europe can i watch roku.com ???
                      waht can we do? eurosport is not showing iran games
                      Online streaming seems to be our best sollution, wiziwig, sopcast and so on. If you wanna watch on tv, a Chromecast is very useful, find an online stream and cast it to your tv. Or an HDMI cable.

Comment

Asian Cup broadcasting

Why for fuck sake these things turn out to be rocket science every time?
                        I just want to turn on my fucking tv and watch it.
                        No vpn, accounts, proxys, dishes etc.
                        Fuck this shit.
                        Why is there no fucking pay service on demand?
                        I pay for the particular games I want to see. Finito!
                        Fucking greedy zionist capitalism bullshit.
                        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                          Why for fuck sake these things turn out to be rocket science every time?
                          I just want to turn on my fucking tv and watch it.
                          No vpn, accounts, proxys, dishes etc.
                          Fuck this shit.
                          Why is there no fucking pay service on demand?
                          I pay for the particular games I want to see. Finito!
                          Fucking greedy zionist capitalism bullshit.
                          Feel you bro!! Some freaking box should be available, that contains ALL SPORT CHANNELS IN THE WORLD, and then custommers like us should be able to create an account online on their website, pick the channels we want, and pay for them each month. Then you log in on the box with your account, that is connected to the internet and your tv, and BAM!! Worldwide football available in HD! Sometimes I feel like we live in year 10 or something!

Comment

I just downloaded Al Kass on my iPhone. Hope it works during Asian Cup.

Can anyone confirm that they will show?

Just saw Hassan Rowshan being interviewed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                              Thanks Webmaster

CHECK OUT this Fantastic Offer for North American (only??) fans interested in doing the ROKU deal..!

For ONLY $40 Total: you get 4 months worth of Dishworld Sport programing + you also will get EITHER a FREE ROKU STICK ($50 Value) or 1/2OFF of a ROKU3 ($50 OFF) to be able to watch it from TV or laptop/ipad or whatever..!!

details here:
                              http://www.dishworld.com/packages/sports/roku

Comment

^Not that I can get it, but doesn it include ALL the beIN sport channels?

Comment

Working...
                                X