Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Godwin Mensha attacks a fan!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bubk8byA45V/

anyone else see this vid? or knows the backstory to this? I'd be willing to bet that fan deserved it and said some racist sh!t but I can't say for sure since idk what was said. appreciate if anyone else can provide us with more info
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bubk8byA45V/

anyone else see this vid? or knows the backstory to this? I'd be willing to bet that fan deserved it and said some racist sh!t but I can't say for sure since idk what was said. appreciate if anyone else can provide us with more info
    Some retard apparently pulled his hair and he lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by imanmobali23 View Post
      Some retard apparently pulled his hair and he lost it.
      What a moron the fan is in what world is it ok to pull someone’s hair?
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Why do Ahvazi fans continuously display some of the most juvenile yet dangerous behavior in Iran?

Comment

Mellat K..kholan be khoda... !!

Comment

fans do stupid shit like that...they gotta keep the players away from these situations

Comment

Khoobesh kard Mensha!

Comment

Who is the biggest retard? The one who pulls a person's hair or the one who physically attacks someone for pulling a hair?

Comment

The fan was wrong, but mensha definitely didn't respond right.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Who is the biggest retard? The one who pulls a person's hair or the one who physically attacks someone for pulling a hair?
                    The one who pulled someone's hair. 100%
                    Essentially, F**k around, get got.

Comment

LOL I feel like you answered your own question. You can't be serious!!

Comment

Hopefully he will be disciplined.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Good job Mensha.. Some of the fans are morons and cross the line...

I am always worried when the players hop off the bus and are met with mobs of fans

Comment

In which liberal *** edited ***world were you brought up? Where I come from, any guy pulling your hair is asking for trouble.
                            Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 03-02-2019, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Hope both are fine
                              Fans and players close proximity can be disastrous. Some players might snap, not a good idea to be touching distance unless it's at an official meet the fans event.

I get the impression our players try to be as welcoming as possible to fans but they have their limits too. They are not our buddies, got a job to do, need to be respected.
                              Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

Working...
                              X