This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Porto playing Rio Ave tonight , by the time the game kicks off Rio Ave could be in the automatic relegation places.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        Porto playing Rio Ave tonight , by the time the game kicks off Rio Ave could be in the automatic relegation places.
        Would be sad if Taremi’s goals tonight kick out Rio Ave.

Comment

Especially if you remember those celebrations at the end of last season when they got the Europa League qualification.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Would be sad if Taremi’s goals tonight kick out Rio Ave.
            Just like Old Yeller, sometimes, it's better if your owner puts you away, rather than letting a stranger do it.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
              Just like Old Yeller, sometimes, it's better if your owner puts you away, rather than letting a stranger do it.
              lol
              i suspect neither Mehdi and for sure nor Carvahal gives a flyingFk if Rio relegates ..!? The biggest blessing for Taremi @ Rio Ave was his coach Carvahal who played a pivotal role in his recruitment to the club & made him the leader of his team & the spearhead of his attack & talked him up in media every chance he got, which tremendously helped his ultimate marketability @ last season’s end..!
              I think RioA is overall a decent club with great fans, but I suspect they’re ran by a bunch of assholes ..!? Just the general vibes I got while Mehdi was playing there ..!

Comment

Big game for mehdi today. I hope he can pull a hat trick against his previous team .

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  lol
                  i suspect neither Mehdi and for sure nor Carvahal gives a flyingFk if Rio relegates ..!? The biggest blessing for Taremi @ Rio Ave was his coach Carvahal who played a pivotal role in his recruitment to the club & made him the leader of his team & the spearhead of his attack & talked him up in media every chance he got, which tremendously helped his ultimate marketability @ last season’s end..!
                  I think RioA is overall a decent club with great fans, but I suspect they’re ran by a bunch of assholes ..!? Just the general vibes I got while Mehdi was playing there ..!
                  I would say so too. Both teams are going to fight it out to the end. Both need to win. I would say it is more important for Taremi's CL participation next season than Rio avoid relegation. Rio is history as far as Taremi is concerned. I would like to see a hat trick or a brace at least from Taremi just to emphasise that the fact Rio Ave finished 5th last year was mostly because of him.
                  هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                  نگاه میکنید.
                  sigpic
                  I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Just get a hat trick and don't celebrate your goals!!! Classy way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      Just get a hat trick and don't celebrate your goals!!! Classy way to go.
                      Right on ..Easy enough ..!
                      Would you like some fries to go with that dada..!?

Comment

Goncalves and Seferovic both scored in their match so far. Taremi back to being behind by 4. Gonna need to go off today if he wants that golden boot

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Last season they finished 5th....how did they downgrade so much that they are in the automatic relegation spot? Mehdi leaving ended up causing them that much?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            Last season they finished 5th....how did they downgrade so much that they are in the automatic relegation spot? Mehdi leaving ended up causing them that much?
                            They also lost Carvalhal and Nuno Santos but yeah Taremis impact was huge

Comment

Taremi starting

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                                Goncalves and Seferovic both scored in their match so far. Taremi back to being behind by 4. Gonna need to go off today if he wants that golden boot
                                Now they both got braces. Taremi 5 back with 2 matches to go. Very unlikely for Taremi to get it but I guess never say never

Comment

Working...
                                X