X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

booooo come on ref
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Why the fuck is Taremi going for a dive instead of fucking shooting? What the fuck is wrong with these players?
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Taremi really messed up with his ugly dive...should have gone for the ball

Comment

biggest dive I have ever seen.

Comment

haghe in Taremi bood ye card begire. Bejaye penalty gereftan shoot bezan lanati.

Comment

TAREMI FUK U! IDIOT YOU DIVE AND THAN THROW ATTITUDE FOR GETTING A CARD? PROBABLY NOT THE BEST TIME TO PISS THE REFEREE OFF EH?
              You just got Caged
              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Come on PP, give us a goal.

No negative talks!
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

This team is useless ... These guys have the level of Maldives Island when it comes to passing ... They lack the very basics of football ... So sad to see one of the so called "top" Iranian team playing this way ...

Comment

They need to be extremely strong mentally to be able to score at this point, which I doubt Persepolis will manage to do

Comment

OMFFFG they are giving you ALL the space you need, and you STILL CHOKE?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Al Hilal is just as gooz as Persepolis

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Neither will Azadari.

And holysh!t what is PP defence doing, 2 Al-Hilal players were open on that attack, we got lucky they pass was so bad.
                          I don't know who mentioned azadari, but I'm sure you know that it's very much a part of the IPL.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

PP is playing like i do on Fifa when I'm down by 6-0, just hold down R2 and Shoot randomly

Comment

Originally posted by maly3648 View Post
                              This team is useless ... These guys have the level of Maldives Island when it comes to passing ... They lack the very basics of football ... So sad to see one of the so called "top" Iranian team playing this way ...
                              Persepolis now is 10x worse than Persepolis around 4-5 years ago. Definitely not a top Iranian team anymore.

Comment

Baba jan learn how to pass when you are attacking

Comment

Working...
                                X