X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    https://napolimagazine.com/calcio/ar...medium=twitter

SKY - Modugno: "Boga grew up on the street like Lavezzi, it would be a huge blow for Napoli, Azmoun likes it very much, there is only the passport problem"
    surprised he doesn't have a Russian passport by now

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
      surprised he doesn't have a Russian passport by now
      russian passport doesnt count as EU. another reason russia players struggle to move to europe themselves.

Comment

If a team wants the player and the player agrees to join, there should be no passport issues. Jahanbakhsh was able to easily get a working visa and go to Brighton. I might be wrong but I'm fairly certain that he does not have a passport from Holland. Also, Ansarifard went to England to play for Nottingham Forrest.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          This is the video where Azmoun talked (in Russian) about Napoli offer: https://www.instagram.com/p/B-p-RUOlQl8/
          looked more like a booty call than transfer chatter..!!
          so he has learned some russian afterall...!!? just not confident and comfortable enough to give official tv interviews yet without the interpreter present ..!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            If a team wants the player and the player agrees to join, there should be no passport issues. Jahanbakhsh was able to easily get a working visa and go to Brighton. I might be wrong but I'm fairly certain that he does not have a passport from Holland. Also, Ansarifard went to England to play for Nottingham Forrest.

sure if they want a player bad enough they'll figure a way passed the Passport paperwork and other associated minor issues ..!
            however, im not certain if Serie A has non-eu foreign national Quotas or Not ...? (i think they do..! cause i remember similar issues also played a part in eventual debacle of Sardar's earlier possible transfer to Lazio..!)
            in that case, not having EU passport certainly weighs in much heavier on the eventual facilitation of Napoli's desired transfer of Azmoun ..! cause not only they have to reach terms with Zenit also they would be forced to offload a Non-EU current player to make room for his swap, thus complicating the matter significantly more, perhaps enough to give up his pursuit and agree to pony up much more dush to get a similar or higher caliber alternative striker with a EU passport ... say like Jovic from RM instead..!!?
            Last edited by BacheLot; 04-09-2020, 11:40 AM.

Comment

it has nothing to do with that. There is a limit for non EU players in Seria A per team :2 players. Napoli already has 2 but as I said it shouldnt be a big issue, they will almost certainly shift lozano anyways to make room for Boga from Sassuolo, and already indicated by signing politano from inter that they are not relying on lozano.

Obviously if azmoun has become their main CF target as most italian reports and journalists have now stated, they are aware of the limit and will make sure to have a slot open for him.

With regards to BacheLot's point about jovic, if they were to purchase him outright it is not feasible for napoli. Jovic cost 60milEU last summer and Real will not be willing to take a big loss on him, azmoun will be available for half the price. Secondly, even if they were to get him on some sort of loan basis (for a team like napoli who is looking to build for the future having your main CF as just a loan player is not typical at all), they would have to refind his confidence. This is a player who has scored 1 or 2 goals all season... Additionally, Jovic is somebody who adds essentially nothing to the team when he is not in form, as shown during his time at madrid. He cannot threaten in behind, he cannot contribute to pressing game or defending set pieces, his link up and hold play leaves a lot to be desired, he cannot give assists in meaningful numbers, etc. These are all things sardar brings to the team even if he doesnt score. And I think this combo of factors is why azmoun is now reportedly their first choice.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                it has nothing to do with that. There is a limit for non EU players in Seria A per team :2 players. Napoli already has 2 but as I said it shouldnt be a big issue, they will almost certainly shift lozano.
                Ah I see, I wasn't aware of that.

Just checking the roster: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.S.C._Napoli seems like they have many foreigners?

Comment

^damn 2 is is 2few..!!
                  suddenly im much less hopeful of this move materializing..!!

Comment

Ah I see, I wasn't aware of that.

Just checking the roster: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S.S.C._Napoli seems like they have many foreigners?
                    they all have EU passport bc they have played in EU for 5 seasons. It is really not a big deal if he in fact is their first choice, as reported. Lozano is seemingly certain to depart so azmoun will take his spot.

Comment

I’ve said this before, but Azmoun and Jovic have the same agents: LIAN SPORTS

LIAN SPORTS is also the agent of some Napoli players (Koulibaly, Demme, Maksimovic, etc...): https://www.transfermarkt.us/lian-sp...rma/berater/13

This could be why Napoli can be feasible due to the connections/familiarity of the agency and Napoli. Could also be a reason why it’s Azmoun and Jovic who are highly being linked with club, of course this all hypothetical but it does not seem unreasonable.

Comment

https://www.gonfialarete.com/2020/04...oun-koulibaly/

Javier Ribalta, Zenit director of Football (also ex Juve, United) on azmoun to napoli :

Azmoun and Napoli's interest ? I read something in the newspapers but nothing has come to us, I can't say more at the moment. For me he is a complete player, at his age he has already had a lot of experience in Russia and in the national team. He is physically strong, he is fast and attacks depth very well, fitting well into spaces. He gave us a lot, made many goals and provided great performances, the truth is that for us he is a very important player.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          https://www.gonfialarete.com/2020/04...oun-koulibaly/
                          Javier Ribalta, Zenit director of Football (also ex Juve, United) on azmoun to napoli :
                          Azmoun and Napoli's interest ? I read something in the newspapers but nothing has come to us, I can't say more at the moment. For me he is a complete player, at his age he has already had a lot of experience in Russia and in the national team. He is physically strong, he is fast and attacks depth very well, fitting well into spaces. He gave us a lot, made many goals and provided great performances, the truth is that for us he is a very important player.
                          So by reading the bold and the way he advertises for Azmoun, it means the first part may very well be a big lie to cover up the initial talks between the two clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            So by reading the bold and the way he advertises for Azmoun, it means the first part may very well be a big lie to cover up the initial talks between the two clubs.
                            the way he says "I cant say more at the moment" seems a bit suggestive if we just reading between the lines lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              Haha, yeah that does seem a little suspect. Azmoun was similarly like “I’m committed to Zenit but let’s see what happens”.

Comment

essentially suggesting Zenit simply arent willing to part with him for any transfer fee figure south of $25-30 mil..!!?
                                wouldnt surprise me if they try to hold out for min 35mil ..!! he is really worth that .... if not to others, at least to Zenit and still has some 2+years left running on his current contract..!?!right ?

and i dont suppose it'll be cheap to negotiate personal terms with sardar himself too, russians do pay handsome wages..!

Comment

Working...
                                X