No announcement yet.

Iran League Matches/Protests?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IR has created a highly monitored internal public network for banks and other purposes. They can sell tickets electronically via that channel in fact according to Varzesh3.com PP-Naft_MS ticket will start selling tomorrow Thursday https://www.varzesh3.com/news/165075...86%D8%A8%D9%87 . IR's internet access cutoff is a human rights violation similar to many of its policies since Iranians like any world citizens have a right to freely access information and express their aspirations worldwide. I will support any player or demonstrator who express peaceful protests during the matches allowed.

Comment

Farsnews
      بلیت فروشی اینترنتی بازی پرسپولیس- نفت مسجدسلیمان از صبح پنج شنبه آغاز می شو
      د
      بلیت فروشی اینترنتی دیدار پرسپولیس و نفت مسجدسلیمان از 9 صبح فردا آغاز خواهد شد.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21
        https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...ters-from-road
        El clasico was postponed too, any uprising in any country is dealt with force, stop hating your own country
        I’m sorry what? Force that kills hundreds of civilians with military grade weapons at will in a matter of 3 days? Force that cuts the internet of 80 million people so they can slaughter people? I’m not jumping to conclusions here with you but you need to be very careful with your words!

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
          I’m sorry what? Force that kills hundreds of civilians with military grade weapons at will in a matter of 3 days? Force that cuts the internet of 80 million people so they can slaughter people? I’m not jumping to conclusions here with you but you need to be very careful with your words!
          Where did you get all this accurate info without internet?
          I need to be carful?
          What are you the internet police?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
            I need to be carful?
            All the info I need to have is that the internet is shut down... which is probably one of THE most corrupt things that could be happening. So what are you on about? You condemning the people for protesting?

Comment

I need to be carful?
              Amensty International reported in case you're wondering (they put a conservative number of 100, Radio Farda at 136, and this is all with the severe restrictions where internet and phone to a degree is cut off). Yes go ahead and defend cutting off internet to kill freely, only as a mullah can. You can't have it both ways and claim the the info coming out is not accurate, when you are the ones cutting the internet, not reporting what is going on, and there is direct video evidence of live fire and people dying.
              https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/ne...rush-protests/
              زن زندگی آزادی

Comment

The Irony.

Comment

I need to be carful?
                  Yes the regime in Iran has shot and killed many innocent people in light of protests. That's not what civilized regimes do that's what dogs do and those who support them are dogs themselves. I just hope the day comes where these killers are brought to justice.

And that flag in your avatar is not the flag of Iran it is the flag of the Islamic Republic of Iran. AKA the Murderous, corrupt and backwards regime of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    Yes the regime in Iran has shot and killed many innocent people in light of protests. That's not what civilized regimes do that's what dogs do and those who support them are dogs themselves. I just hope the day comes where these killers are brought to justice.

And that flag in your avatar is not the flag of Iran it is the flag of the Islamic Republic of Iran. AKA the Murderous, corrupt and backwards regime of Iran.
                    Exactly 👌

Comment

According to livescore perspolis played masjed soleyman and lost 1-0

Comment

Lowest attendance for Persepolis match

Lowest attendance for Persepolis match after the Iran Protests and Team Melli lost against Iraq.
                        People of great nation of Iran has banned attending stadium.
                        Final score:

Persepolis 0 - Naft Masjed Soleyman 1
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Does it mean 0 people or low number ?

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                            According to livescore perspolis played masjed soleyman and lost 1-0
                            I'm a Persepolis fan but I hope they crash and burn this season.

Torabi should be fileted alive

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                              I'm a Persepolis fan but I hope they crash and burn this season.

Torabi should be fileted alive
                              Don't agree.
                              Torabi is a stupid fool, but don't destroy our beloved team because of him.
                              It would be like me hating Iran because Khamenei is a dictator.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Don't agree.
                                Torabi is a stupid fool, but don't destroy our beloved team because of him.
                                It would be like me hating Iran because Khamenei is a dictator.
                                Our team is already destroyed. Its run by the biggest thugs of IR.

They played an instrumental part in removing the only good coach we (Team Melli) have had in 20 years.

They have harmed our club with their mismanagement as well in terms of coaching/player contract disputes..

Actively supporting them now is more like if someone claimed their uncle is nice despite being convicted for mass murder because he took them to the zoo as a kid

Comment

Working...
                                X