Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli8080 View Post
    stream here, you have to close the popup: http://elixx.me/xbarcelona.html
    yeah that stream was working fine for me and then stopped working now says "stream is offline"!

Comment

damn now he got a yellow too.. ahhhhh come Alireza.....

Comment

Alireza yellow card, a bit unfair if you ask me. West Ham pushing hard and Brighton looking more and more like Saba Battri or something.

Comment

again i respect knockys explosiveness just stop losing the dam ball and pass you *****

Comment

this game is just as nerve wrecking to watch as Iran vs Spain

Comment

Knockaert with a bad loss of the ball. If that was JB half of you would be attacking him.

Comment

God I really hope something happens because he is the lowest rated Brighton player on the WhoScored analyser....

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...ghton-West-Ham

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  God I really hope something happens because he is the lowest rated Brighton player on the WhoScored analyser....

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/12...ghton-West-Ham
                  I wouldn't put too much weight on it. Honestly being an attacking player on a team like Brighton is very difficult.
                  In the 2nd half I think JB has received 2 touches.

Comment

Wow poor guy is doubling down... he took away that easy header from Murray AND got offside.

I really feel for him, he is so keen to do something and nerves and anxiety are playing a role now.

Khoda/Allah/Yahweh do something please!

Comment

Not playing well unfortunately. Had some good moments, though...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Wow poor guy is doubling down... he took away that easy header from Murray AND got offside.

I really feel for him, he is so keen to do something
                        Oh come on now. Either way that was a poor cross. Too high for JB, too far away for Murray.

Comment

Alireza a bit nervous and trying to do too much, especially as the team and particularly defense fall down literally before our eyes.

Comment

I just hope Hughton doesn't take him off because he needs to go into

Yes GREAT through ball by JB

aw shit offside

Comment

Oh dear he put way too much weight on that one...

But there are still some nice touches. Now that Brighton have momentum again i'm predicting JB will have a special moment.

Comment

-nvm

Comment

Working...
                                X