X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

either Asadi needs to be shifted away from IFF
    or
    CQ will be gone

this time, I doubt if it will be resolved otherwise.

Comment

Lol..while IFF is stuck without a brand for almost 8 months, they have enough money to pay Esteghlal's debts. Esteghlal was in danger to lose points since Rodirgo Tosi (who played in Esteghlal in 2012-13) filed a complaint to FIFA due to his salary (395k dollars)

http://90tv.ir/news/234619/%D8%A8%D8...C-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Lol..while IFF is stuck without a brand for almost 8 months, they have enough money to pay Esteghlal's debts. Esteghlal was in danger to lose points since Rodirgo Tosi (who played in Esteghlal in 2012-13) filed a complaint to FIFA due to his salary (395k dollars)

IFF is so stupid, just because Iranian players dont have the balls to file a complain with FIFA, they think they can screw ovearseas family also, and see what happen , everytime this happen iran lose,we never learn, and that this is why we dont have money, stupid fools who cant even write a proper mail to AFC in the case of iran-iraq game, i am spechless

Comment

IFF asked Fifa to pay him from their Blocked money. Yesterday they told FIFA due to banking issues (due to sanctions) they are not able to make the payment ontime. IFF is broke.. lol
          sigpic

Comment

The Spain international was at United until 2008, before joining Barcelona via a loan spell at Real Zaragoza.
            'Sir Alex Ferguson, when I was there I remember (Carlos) Queiroz was the guy who took training, he [Ferguson] was like more outside, controlling everything, taking a different position.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3525467/Lionel-Messi-not-human-Cristiano-Ronaldo-best-human-Gerard-Pique-puts-Barcelona-team-mate-ahead-Real-Madrid-star-close-second-best.html

Pique was obviously paid to tell that

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
              Forget CQ for a second.

Which one of these are you OK with?

1. The gov't forcing its own assistant on a TM manager.

2. Our players practicing on a pitch that could injure them.

3. Our players wearing fake kits.

4. Our players having to deal with extended travel delays.

5. Gov't interference in TM.

I'm sure there is plenty more i missed, but do tell us which of the above is acceptable to you and then we will go from there.
              Change will not happen until you hit rock bottom.

If things are so bad as the options you have listed, CQ should quit, all the TM players should protest and refuse to play and leave IFF and Iranian football in shambles. If football is such a big part of people's lives in Iran, there will be changes made at that point. This would mean missing out on a lot of competitions and of course losing the ranking spot.

Comment

We need a soccer revolution if Carlos goes. If I was a TM player I would unite with my other teammates and boycott playing any more Games until money is there. This I hope would wake the retarded people of Iran up and burn the IFF building down lol

Comment

I know it's fake, but

https://www.facebook.com/carlosqueir...75019259201138

Comment

^ In reality Mayeli Kohan's English knowledge most likely stops at "Mr. Queiroz"

Comment

Every single demand of CQ is only going to benefit our football and footballers and worldwide reputation. Anyone failing to concede and accept that is just as good as Assadi and Goodarzi, as well as Mr. Mayelikohan

Could someone mention one bullet point of CQ's demand list that seems to be illogical or against the interest of our football/country?

People who keep saying, well this is it, live with it, or take it or leave it etc. Those people amaze me. Why? Because in a rich country such as Iran, these basic infrastructural availabilities and some decent friendly matches, and paying the staff's salary on time as per agreed upon in the contract are just all a given, and one shall not keep running and complaining about them in order to get them done!

Comment

I think MayeliKodan´s english is more in the style of "aksept and fulu"
                        sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                        >-----------------<
                        Marg bar dictator
                        >-----------------<

Comment

There has to be a system of checks and balances to ensure everyone working for IFF and under its umbrella wants the best for Iran and its teams. Its strange that we are a developing soccer nation(not in the top 20) and we dont call it our national team program. A program suggests coordination.

The USSF for example calls it its program and evaluates the direction of the program 2x a year.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            Change will not happen until you hit rock bottom.

If things are so bad as the options you have listed, CQ should quit, all the TM players should protest and refuse to play and leave IFF and Iranian football in shambles. If football is such a big part of people's lives in Iran, there will be changes made at that point. This would mean missing out on a lot of competitions and of course losing the ranking spot.
                            I said forget CQ.

Now answer the question.

P.S. TM players and staff are most likely not quitters.... aside from Rahmati of course.
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I am not an Ajnabi Parast , I am very nationalistic but I must say people like Asadi,Goudarzi and Mayeli GohAn are traitors and must be imprisoned.
                              Iran spends one billion $$ per month on supporting Bashar Asad of Syria and its war,Iraqi Shiites,Hezbollah,Hamas,Yemeni Houthies etc etc...
                              (Which btw I do support most for most part)
                              Why in the hell cant our stupid government give $ 20 million to our IFF ?
                              So that a Khareji coach like CQ doesn't permit himself to say the nasty things that he tells about his bosses which btw he rightfully deserves to have to make our TM
                              Successful.
                              That's what pisses me off more than anything

Comment

The obvious solution being to liberate control of money regarding football in the country and getting IFF to generate its own revenue through ticket sales, tv deals etc. Use that money for annual maintenance of fields, formation of youth academies.

Also to cultivate non business owned clubs so they can form a proper fanbase so the level of play in PGL goes up. That way even if dalals still control the contract market our league would be consistently strong. This especially applies to teams that make it into ACL one year and flop the next because they lose their few star players.

Last but not least. Proper fields mean less bekesh ziresh. We have more talent than the average country in football but other countries give their lesser players more opportunities. It is sad.

Will not happen under IR though.

Comment

Working...
                                X