This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    7 players from Khuzestani teams of IPL are TM candidates , 3/7 are local.

khuzestani source.

اخذ مدارک هفت بازیکن عضو تیم*ای خوزستانی حاضر در لیگ برتر که شامل سه بازیکن خوزستانی و چهار بازیکن غیربومی شاغل در خوزستان
    Who do you think it could be? I don't think any of the SS Khuzestan players are TM material right now despite their performance, their position in the league is more thanks to a good collective and discipline created by their coach. Perhaps Aghil Kaabi as we need to test some LBs?

As much as I think there is absolutely no player from there in my mind that could make TM even Beitsaeid is not better than our 4-5 best striker options, and I can't see why anyone from Foolad Khuzestan who deserves to be invited either, Ahle Shakheh? I don't think he's ready or was consistent enough, he only had few great matches

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Who do you think it could be? I don't think any of the SS Khuzestan players are TM material right now despite their performance, their position in the league is more thanks to a good collective and discipline created by their coach. Perhaps Aghil Kaabi as we need to test some LBs?

As much as I think there is absolutely no player from there in my mind that could make TM even Beitsaeid is not better than our 4-5 best striker options, and I can't see why anyone from Foolad Khuzestan who deserves to be invited either, Ahle Shakheh? I don't think he's ready or was consistent enough, he only had few great matches
      lol this is like saying leceister is first place, but none of their players are national team material....

I think a team which is candidate for Champion must/should have at least 3,4 players tm material.

we will see their potential soon against esteghlal tehran....waiting for this match
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
      -

Comment

TM-News-

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        lol this is like saying leceister is first place, but none of their players are national team material....

I think a team which is candidate for Champion must/should have at least 3,4 players tm material.

we will see their potential soon against esteghlal tehran....waiting for this match
        No it's not really. Please list 3/4 players you think is worthy of a TM call-up from SS Khuzestan if you truly believe in what you said

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post

Sometimes you can face the "one shot" phenomena with some players/teams

Comment

I was thinking baitsaeed but honestly he isn't a top 5 striker compared to the others we have

Comment

On a side note. Thanks to CQ's incessant nagging, IFF has sanctioned a contractor to start work on re-doing the TM camp training ground from the ground up with the latest heat technology and special grass! THANK YOU CQ!! You are the sole Patriot in this shitty government!!

Comment

No it's not really. Please list 3/4 players you think is worthy of a TM call-up from SS Khuzestan if you truly believe in what you said
                Zahivi has been convincing, however Meysam Doraghi and Asghar Ashouri have also been impressive aswell. Among Foolad players, I can imagine Ahle Shakheh and Sasan Ansari being invited to TM. There are also lots of young players in Esteghlal Ahvaz, who have been promising recently, but they are for from being TM material.

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  On a side note. Thanks to CQ's incessant nagging, IFF has sanctioned a contractor to start work on re-doing the TM camp training ground from the ground up with the latest heat technology and special grass! THANK YOU CQ!! You are the sole Patriot in this shitty government!!
                  i purely agree with the statment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Zahivi has been convincing, however Meysam Doraghi and Asghar Ashouri have also been impressive aswell. Among Foolad players, I can imagine Ahle Shakheh and Sasan Ansari being invited to TM. There are also lots of young players in Esteghlal Ahvaz, who have been promising recently, but they are for from being TM material.
                    Come on bro. That's exactly what I said, there is absolutely no way these guys are TM material. Mehdi Zohaivi is 28 years old and I can name probably 7-10 wingers that are not only better but younger than him. Same for Ashouri and Doraghi who are both respectively 25 and 28, and there is no way that they are even good enough for backup DMs.

We have multiple younger and better players than these guys, SS Khuzestan is good as a team but individually they are not close to TM. The only standouts for me from Foolad and SS Khuzestan are Beytsaeid, who's IMO not a top 5 Iranian striker and Ahle Shakheh who also I think is not any close to ready for TM, won't take the place of some Iranian defenders who have been great such as Hadi Mohammadi, Nejadmehdi, Kanaani, Khalilzadeh... I'm really curious to see who are these 7 players because in my mind there is no way such a thing could happen

Comment

Since there has been such a long layoff between TM matches, isn't it likely that CQ will do a large call-up (+30 players)? I feel like he usually does this after long layoffs without games to get a good look at all of his options. I wouldn't be surprised if 7 Khuzestani players were called up to a camp of 35 or 40 players, but I expect them to be tested in camp and ultimately we will see a final 23 in the 4-5 days before the India match that will include the TM regulars.

I wouldn't be surprised to see players like Davari or Beitashour called up for a bigger camp just to see if they are able to contribute in the upcoming matches. Like I always said, CQ should invite as many players to the camp as he can. At least it shuts up people who believe that certain players should be given a chance. He usually does do this, so I expect a big list in the coming days. I don't expect 7 Khuzestani players in the final 23 squad. Likely in a squad for 40 players.

Comment

If Davari gets called up I'm cutting off my dool

Comment

IMO.I don't think at this time any of older( over 26) players from them really deserve to be invited.
                          As for future consideration there are few among younger ones.

At this time best player of Est Kh is Shirzadi - Kabi & Best player for of Foulad is Emani - Naseri -Ashakheh and best of Est Awz is Khaziravi - Reikani.
                          None of them should be considered.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                            If Davari gets called up I'm cutting off my dool
                            I love this attitude. Our team will always be held back by this mentality. Instead of giving every player who has potential a chance in a big camp, you just want to make dumb jokes.

Anyone saying "but Davari was good 2 years ago!!!" Yeah, so was Haghighi in Brazil. The guy rode the bench in Russia, had one game in a mid-table Portuguese team and got injured. We're not loaded to the brim with goalies. Biranvand is also suspended for the India match.

So, an injured Haghighi with one game in the last year and a half is okay to start, but Davari = cut off doodool levels of ridiculousness.

Somebody please come in and tell me how the next IPL GK is the greatest ever because he has long throws or some other fairly useless ability. "He can kick really long goal kicks that 1 out of 100 times = a break away!!!"

Great, then he'll get a red card against Turkmenistan and be fairly shaky and we'll say, "oh he needs more time!!"

But yeah, let's laugh at Davari. He's so much worse, and it's not just you being biased. Sure.

I'm holding you to the doodool cutting off fyi.

Likely injured Haghighi and suspended Biranvand. If 4-5 GK's are called up for a big camp, Davari has a decent shot of an invite. So yeah, get ready to provide proof if it happens.

Comment

Haghighi has actually played 27 games in the last year and a half, not 1.

Close though

Comment

Guys like Mazaheri, Akhbari and Beiranvad will be 3 keepers if Haghighi is not ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X