This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
    ^ You can tell Ando has 250g additional fat and Pouraliganji has sorrowful eyes, both since they learned CQ resigned.

RIP TM, bye bye Russia 2018
    Absolute GOLD bro, I almost fell off my chair laughing

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      Absolute GOLD bro, I almost fell off my chair laughing
      the funniest part of the joke is MR not recognizing the sarcastic tone and Thanking the post...! lol

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        the funniest part of the joke is MR not recognizing the sarcastic tone and Thanking the post...! lol
        I actually noticed that too, but I'm not sure if that is the way he interpreted it or if he actually understood the joke lol.

Comment

Sarcasm is an art form ... a very refined and sophisticated and at the same time, a delicate art form.
          Many a mortal have tried their hands at it and have been vanquished in the face of such almighty heights. It demand-eth a Demi-god only methinks.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            LOL. With Abtin and Kiarash in there too, I was actually thinking maybe I'm getting it wrong, but I thought ZJ being serious about this, no way Jose!

And that's why you gotta love PFDC and your fellow PFDCers - you never know which side of the fence you're on!

Comment

در مصاحبه با دياريو ال مرکوريو
              کیروش : بعید است به کار در تیم ملی ادامه دهم

تيم هاي ملي ايران و شيلي روز پنجشنبه در اتريش بازي دوستانه اي را با يکديگر برگزار خواهند کرد.
              در آستانه اين ديدار، کيروش در مصاحبه با نشريه شيليايي، به عدم تمايلش براي ادامه همکاري با ايران اشاره کرد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"،

کارلوس کیروش سرمربی تیم ملی کشورمان که پس از دو بازی دوستانه مقابل شیلی و سوئد، نیمکت تیم ملی را ترک خواهد کرد، در مورد بازی با شیلی به نشریه دیاریو ال مرکوریو گفت:"

شیلی حریفی بسیار قدرتمند است و من شیفته این تیم هستم. تیمی بسیار کامل که از بازی با آن می توانیم چیز های زیادی یاد بگیریم. به بازی با این تیم افتخار می کنیم.
              شیلی به اعتقاد من فراتر از سانچس و ویدال است. این تیم یکی از بهترین تیم های جام جهانی برزیل بود که از نظم تیمی و سازماندهی بسیار خوبی برخوردار است.

هرچند که آنها بازیکنانی با خلاقیت های فردی بالا در اختیار دارند ولی قدرت شیلی در بازی گروهی بی نقصش نهفته است. از براوو درون دروازه گرفته تا سانچس در نوک حمله، شیلی بازیکنانی ارزشمند و کامل در اختیار دارد."

در ادامه این گزارش، ضمن اشاره به ممنوع الخروج شدن کیروش به دلیل بدهی مالیاتی پیش از سفر به اتریش از زبان کیروش آمده است :

"پیش از سفر به اتریش، به دلیل سوتفاهم و ناهماهنگی به وجود آمده، نتوانستم با تیم پرواز کنم. مشکلی به وجود آمد که مسئولیتش به گردن من نبود. من هیچ محدودیتی برای بازگشت به ایران ندارم اما با توجه به مشکلات پیش آمده، بعید است که به کار در تیم ملی ایران ادامه دهم.

نمی دانم چرا چنین مسائل غیر فوتبالی برای من باید اتفاق بیفتد."

Comment

با اضافه شدن مسعود شجاعی
                جمع ملی*پوشان در اتریش جمع شد/ برگزاری سومین تمرین شاگردان کی روش
                آخرین لژیونر تیم ملی فوتبال ایران به جمع اردونشینان تیم ملی در اتریش اضافه شد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس،

مسعود شجاعی مهاجم تیم فوتبال الشحانیه قطر پس از برگزاری دیدار تیمش در لیگ قطر سرانجام امروز به جمع ملی پوشان در اردوی تیم ملی فوتبال در اتریش اضافه شد تا
                هر 22 بازیکن دعوت شده به تیم ملی در نهایت پس از 4 روز از اعزام این تیم به اردوی نوروزی خود در اتریش به گرد هم جمع شوند. البته شجاعی به خاطر خستگی در تمرینات امروز غایب بود و قرار است از فردا به تمرینات تیم ملی اضافه شود.

همچنین سومین تمرین تاکتیکی ملی پوشان فوتبال ایران برای آماده سازی دیدار تدارکاتی با شیلی امروز زیرنظر کارلوس کی روش و سایر اعضای کادر فنی در اتریش برگزار شد
                و ملی پوشان آخرین راهکارهای تاکتیکی برای برگزاری مسابقه با شیلی را مرور کردند.

فردا آخرین تمرین قبل از مسابقه با شیلی به صورت سبک برگزار شده و هر تیم ملی ایران پنج شنبه از ساعت 23:30 دقیقه در نخستین دیدار تدارکاتی خود در سال جدید به مصاف تیم ملی شیلی خواهند رفت.در ادامه شاگردان کی روش با پرواز به سوئد به این کشور سفر کرده تا در یازدهم فروردین ماه در دیدار دوستانه دیگری به مصاف کشور میزبان برود.

Comment

Video of TM training in Austria, interview with Gucci

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/%D8%A...-%DA%A9%DB%8C/

Comment

Video of TM training in Austria, interview with Gucci

http://video.varzesh3.com/iran/%D8%A...-%DA%A9%DB%8C/
                    You could clearly see how sad Gucci was in the interview, he knows that Iran will never, ever again qualify for the world cup or even the asian cup without CQ.. While Heydari was very happy cause he knows he will be back in the starting 11 when GN takes over

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      You could clearly see how sad Gucci was in the interview, he knows that Iran will never, ever again qualify for the world cup or even the asian cup without CQ.. While Heydari was very happy cause he knows he will be back in the starting 11 when GN takes over

You could also see from his body language that he wants to retire from the national team along with Ashkan as soon as CQ resigns because both only will accept being coached by someone of Carlos' caliber, they played for CQ not for Iran. The rest of the players seemed like they wanted to create a revolution (you could see it in their training style) because they wanted to keep Carlos in order to avoid losing to Maldives in the WCQ.

#RIPTeamMelli #DarkDaysAhead #ByeRussia2018 #CQgoneIranianFootballgone

Comment

You could also see from his body language that he wants to retire from the national team along with Ashkan as soon as CQ resigns because both only will accept being coached by someone of Carlos' caliber, they played for CQ not for Iran. The rest of the players seemed like they wanted to create a revolution (you could see it in their training style) because they wanted to keep Carlos in order to avoid losing to Maldives in the WCQ.

#RIPTeamMelli #DarkDaysAhead #ByeRussia2018 #CQgoneIranianFootballgone
                        What's awful is that people actually said that

Comment

Video footage from the camp, words from Gucci. And how can you NOT love Carlos?

Comment

I must say the Camran Khan and Zandi Joon duo always bring the good entertainment on PFDC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              I must say the Camran Khan and Zandi Joon duo always bring the good entertainment on PFDC.
                              I was looking forward to experience it live in Russia 2018
                              But wait...

Comment

3-0 Chile due to sadness of players..Sweden 2-0 due to extra sadness of players for CQ leaving...Kafashian is craving Sushi and Korean BBQ and is going on vacation instead due to extra extra sadness of CQ leaving..Mullah's are extra excited cause whats better then bezani too saret gerye koni?? Nothing cause this life is no life..Next life however (actually proven be the local mullah per his dream) when you are surrounded by 72 virgins..then you can shadi...in summary: Gohlenoi got his wish come true

Comment

Working...
                                X